Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Veggiegrl20

A horn came from my third eye?

So, i just recently was taught about meditation and crystal healing earlier this year by my friend. the first time i meditated was amazing! even my friend was amazed. He said that though i am still immature, i am really strong.
So, As youd imagine, i am strugling with keeping myself balanced. it causes my friend a lot of discomfort because were so close.
ive been letting go of a lot of anger. my life hasnt been all that great, to put it simply. its hard to trust. its hard to believe. but im opening up to healing and am coming back to God (was really angry with god/source)
anyway, i felt you needed to know that to understand what happened today. im hoping someone can explain things to me.
So, today i was in a meditative state after singing and dancing to a song about healing, being alive, and accepting help from my guides. I felt something with me... It was the air- but thicker. It came to me and I saw hands forming right above my head- my third eye. Then I felt it extract something from inside. It pulled it out through my third eye and as it did, a white/blueish crystal horn formed. The point came first. It grew to about a foot then I pulled away and the being backed away and disappeared into the air. I could still- can still- feel this on my forehead, third eye.... I walked to my car and felt like I had to walk through the air. Push through it... But felt connected with the earth- graceful. I sat in my car a while... It scared me... But then I felt the being waiting for me, inviting me back. It felt safe and I walked back to the rock I was sitting on, sat and invited the being to continue working with me. I closed my eyes and felt it come close again. I saw eyes form... Brown... And it smiled at me. I felt it hug me... And I reached out with my consciousness and tried to do the same. I felt the energy again focussing on the horn... I stayed there for another 10/15 minutes but it got darker and cold. So I said goodbye and thank you and left.

Oh, and as i was sitting there the wind was blowing strongly. This thought came to me: Born into the wind. It repeated 3 times I think...

And I thought of Uriel driving in my car back home.

What's the deal with the horn?! When I meditate now it's there.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Gracey

the eye of horus is also known as the horn of the unicorn, it deals with the third eye. might be neat to do some research on that.