Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Being careful not to fall for a false twin flame

Hey, I want to share my experience with you guys.

I met a girl who was a friend of a friend sometime last year. She was cool at first and I didn't think anything from initially talking to her besides the fact that she had a good vibe to her. After seeing her a few more times at different social gatherings, she asked for my number. We would text back and forth once in a while about little things, questions and nothing at all personal.

After some time, I hung out with her at social events and got to know her better.. We kinda hit it off at one camping trip and from there it was a tumultuous relationship of emotions, stress, insecurities, passion, romance, etc.

The problem is that it turned out all of it was fake.. and that she didn't want to hurt me but she had this weird nature of seduction and false love, which I later found is a typical for someone with borderline personality disorder.

I cannot tell you how crazy this relationship was within the 3 months it lasted.. From the outside you would think we were madly in love. From the inside, she would let me know she didn't ha ve any feelings for me, despite how much time and emotion and sexual energy we would spend together. She kept me guessing throughout the whole thing. Its like she loved me but a demon behind her was convincing her that she doesnt love me or like me

In some ways she did help me open my eyes and learn more about myself.. But ultimately nothing changed in my life.. besides going through alot of stress, sleepless nights, and all these up and downs and a rollercoaster of emotions.

My mind often tries to convince me that maybe she is a twin flame still.. But I know its impractical. I think my own OCD tendencies mixed with seeing "number patterns" helped me convince myself that she was my twin flame..but so much convinced me that she wasnt... If I was fully convinced that she was, I probably would have been in for a terrible ride that lasted alot longer than 3 months and would probably ultimately lead to my demise emotionally, mentally, etc.

Forgot to mention, SHe was married for 2 years and her husband commit suicide about 10 months prior to her and I seeing each other. (we had no commitment though but it was a really close fwb)...

I actually feel really bad even writing this because I know shes a great gal otherwise.. really good heart and a good person but I think her abusive relationship with her husband or something from her past kinda ruined her and who she is.. Infact, sometimes I feel like she might be possessed by a demon.. something like a Jezebel.. because she has a really really seductive quality to her without even trying to be