Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-04-2020, 11:04 PM
Ascender

"Meeting" My Twin Flame or Soulmate?

Hello,

First of all, it has been a while since I've posted on this forum. I've forgotten how "home" this forum feels sometimes. But anyway, let's get on to the main story.

The following story has been going on since January. The reason why the title is "meeting" instead of meeting, it's because we haven't officially met yet. We are currently in what you call, long distance (LDR).

On December, I've lost my job because I worked together with my (then fiancee) and there was a lot of conflict between us internally so this spewed to work and thus created an unfavorable working condition and we got laid off. I've been working at this place close to 3 years now and I've loved all the hard work I did there but ultimately I understood their decision and I knew it was coming.

That very same month, towards the middle of it, I moved to a completely different industry; my (then) fiancee's industry to be exact. It was a big learning curve to go through because I was previously in hospitality and now I'm in a 'skills' oriented job. So I was learning from zero. Obviously finances would be a major issue at this time and it seemed conflict was just there daily ever since I lost my job.

I found a game online to distract myself from all the stress. I played this game and got hooked into it. Basically, it's a game about wars and running your own kingdom, that kind of thing which I'm totally into.

But eventually, I met my TF/SM there. I didn't think much of her and I actually ignored her at first because of the things happening in my life didn't afford me to actually pay attention to 'love' at that point. She got my attention and from there we just talked and talked. I am 28 and she is...20. Yes, she's too young but from my conversations with her, I sometimes forget she is 20.

Why? Because every time I talk to her, I seem to be reminded of my former self when I was around her age. She makes me feel this intense energy of love that I've never felt before and it is absolutely addicting. I just love talking to her and even though we are 11 hours away, I don't mind all the sleepless nights to talk to her!

For the first time in god knows how long, I was in love. Whenever I would feel sad, she is able to detect this automatically. Whenever I feel happy, she would seem happy in the conversation. Whenever I feel angry, she would be grumpy naturally.

She is very empathetic of my emotions and its totally different for me. To everyone else, she's just a very quiet that doesn't care about most things. To me, she's very caring and understanding of me. Whatever I do, she supports. Whatever I do wrong, she challenges it. She reminds me of....my mother.

Whenever she takes a selfie, it brightens my day. Whenever I hear her voice, it makes me calm. Vice-versa.

I know, I'm in love but I can't help but embrace it. We're going to meet each other soon after this pandemic situation is over.

So is this a TF or SM?
Old 09-04-2020, 11:20 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLA
I am 28 and she is...20. Yes, she's too young but from my conversations with her, I sometimes forget she is 20.
I once met someone 14yrs younger than myself and wise beyond her years.

And with age being just a number,8yr age gap,is just a drop in the ocean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLA
Whenever I feel happy, she would seem happy in the conversation. Whenever I feel angry, she would be grumpy naturally.
Whatever energy/emotion we put out,comes back.

Re:TF or SM,I wouldn't get lost in the labels.

That's all i'll add,i'm sure someone else will be along to offer more advice to your situation.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Re:TF or SM,I wouldn't get lost in the labels.

Yup.
Repeat after me: it is what it is.
Only the human wants to label "it". The soul will enjoy "it".