Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 29-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Administrator
In Memory of Two Special Goldfish

In loving memory of two Goldfish. This is how true LOVe works. For a bit now the larger of the two was not doing so good. This morning he was not in good shape and passed in the afternoon, to find the other one dead as well. From heartbreak I feel as they were so very close to each-other. They had a very long and good life of over 6 years. Bless them as they are now together again in Heaven.

Last edited by Lynn : 30-04-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Old 30-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Super Moderator
I am so sorry that they both went -so quickly Lynn! I guess you're right, one didn't want to live without the other. Sweet little things!
I don't know a lot about fish, but 6 years is a good age?
My husband was pretty tough. But one morning I got up and found him crying on the back step, holding the dead body of little George, our goldfish (his goldfish really) He really missed the little fellow.

Why aren't their Souls in Heaven? Haven't they gone through yet? They'll be OK I'm sure.
Sorry for your loss.
Old 30-04-2013, 01:26 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am so sorry that they both went -so quickly Lynn! I guess you're right, one didn't want to live without the other. Sweet little things!
I don't know a lot about fish, but 6 years is a good age?
My husband was pretty tough. But one morning I got up and found him crying on the back step, holding the dead body of little George, our goldfish (his goldfish really) He really missed the little fellow.

Why aren't their Souls in Heaven? Haven't they gone through yet? They'll be OK I'm sure.
Sorry for your loss.

Hello

The "not" should be "now" thanks for pointing that out to me. I have corrected the post.

They are buried in the yard now both together. I could not do it so my friend "Heart" on SF did it for me. The kids went out and blessed them and did a ceremony.

The lifespan is 5 to 10 years in an indoor well kept tank. The tank was always very well kept so they had good filters and water and were never over fed as my Son was very picky with them.

They had a good life....in a few days I will take my Son to get new fish.

Lynn
Old 01-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Master
I'm so sorry for your loss. You took great care of them.