Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 17-07-2011, 03:44 PM
CentaurSage

Message from Quan Yin

When spirit work is taking place, the shifts will often seem so subtle, for it will go so smoothly and it will be such pure energy that it will go unrecognized by those who are not directly focused on it. Many masters walk among you on the Earth as such humble servants, only here to help assist humanity. You, too, must embrace the humbleness and work from such a pure and uplifting place focusing on the many paths you have on this planet, for you individually — and as a group consciousness with the other beings — are working towards enlightenment and ascension so that you can experience pure love and pure understanding that is not capable of being comprehended upon your planet in your Earthly forms.

There are seven steps towards enlightenment: Faith, Wisdom, Love, Holiness, Wholeness, Life Service, and Forgiveness. Your soul, too, can understand pure love and pure enlightenment. And even those who have reached pure enlightenment, they return and assist in the ascension of your planet’s consciousness as a whole working silently among you with just pure energy. You must learn to tap into these subtle vibrations on your planet, for they harness such powerful, useful energy. You could assist your planet in so very many ways. And many of you have experienced this energy, but do not yet know how to harness it and how to use it at your will. So notice and tune into these energy sources, for they are everywhere: in the very core of the planet and the very core of every being and everything that is. These very subtleties go unnoticed, though without them your world would cease to exist.

I am Quan Yin,
Many blessings.
Old 17-07-2011, 04:54 PM
northstar

i've noticed the subtleties... and the pure love of spirit... yet i have chosen to not intervene in free-will... could you explain what you decifered from Quan Yins last sentence for me (without them your world would cease to exist)... i dont know that i agree with it from what i've been shown... perhaps you could clarify for me... thx...
Old 17-07-2011, 06:03 PM
CentaurSage

I think that Quan Yin may be talking about alternative energy sources, not just "spiritual" energy sources. I had received an earlier channeling about energy within the earth's magnetic fields that can be harnessed and replace today's chosen sources of energy. When she says that without these subtle energies our world "would cease exist" I think its true that without physical and vibrational energy (like in an atom) our world would not be the same.
Old 17-07-2011, 06:13 PM
northstar

ahhh... ok thx... yes i was thinking spiritual energy source... that makes it clearer... thx... and thx for posting... i love reading channeled messages...
Old 17-07-2011, 07:07 PM
CentaurSage

Northstar, if you like channled messages, here is one that I received a few weeks ago:

Greetings. I come to you during the culmination of Earth’s third-dimensional travels as you head into a new consciousness in fourth dimension, and the vibrational shift is already taking place all over your planet, consciously and unconsciously. You must think of these dimensional shifts much like the school systems of your planet, for right now you would be in third grade graduating to fourth grade. And while third grade is no lesser than fourth grade, perhaps you will learn new things and have greater freedom in fourth grade, and then again in fifth, sixth, and so on. And these shifts will take place no matter what.

You must understand truth, for truths are constant. But just to have a constant and not to grow from it will serve no purpose. So, learning from these truths and sharing them with others on your planet will help soften the dimensional shift.

God is within everything, for there is the individual you and there is the collective you. And collectively, your Higher Self and everyone’s Higher Self, makes up God.

The universe, constantly expanding, will eventually boomerang back, and it’ll all start over again.

We care for the humans, for we were where you are now, much like a fifth grader giving advice to a third grader. Do you have any questions?

Question: Yes. Where are you from?

Naor: I am from a planetary system just north of Orion, called LaZarus. We are friends with the Pleiadeans and the Sassani and the Sirius, but we are our own species.

Q: What are your main reasons for being here on the Earth, or near the Earth, at this time?

Naor: We are here to guide and watch over and make sure your paradigm shift goes over smoother; to teach those who will listen; to make change upon your planet so you can join us in higher dimensions.

Q: Do you travel by ship or do you have some other means of arriving here?

Naor: We do have ships, but I am speaking to you telepathically. Telepathy and empathy are two and the same, and [CentaurSage] is a fine vessel to speak through.

Q: Do you see [CentaurSage] working with your group more often or will she be working with different groups? How do you see that unfolding?

Naor: That will be up to [CentaurSage]. But, yes, we would love to work with her, as would many different extraterrestrials and spirits. She still is at the very beginning stages, but we see her coming along just fine.

Q: What advice do you have for humans in general to help us to move forward with the shift and do you see any serious Earth changes, more pain and destruction, that we as a civilization are going to have to contend with?

Naor: Yes, there will be many Earth changes. But fear and pain are low forms of vibration and it’s important to understand those forms and rise above them. Joy, ecstasy, knowledge are all higher forms of vibration and those shall help you through the shifts. So, living your life with joy and purpose will help you through the shift, and you, in turn, can help others. There shall be many Earth changes upcoming within the next hundred years. When we say you are graduating from the third dimension to the fourth, in what you perceive as time is actually a long period for what you perceive — one hundred, two hundred, three hundred years. But you must live in the now, because that is all you have — now — and the stages of the shift are already happening, but it’ll take many years for it to be complete. The Earth will continue to have earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, and the atmosphere has become depleted. But it will rejuvenate itself and what you see as Earth right now in the third dimension will be a different planet in the fourth dimension.

Q: How serious is global warming and do we have a problem with CO2 in our atmosphere?

Naor: Absolutely. Unfortunately, Earth is extremely contaminated. It really is at a point, I don’t want to say of no return, but it is at a level, a tipping point, and it really is important for the beings of Earth to discover other energy fields. There are many energetic, magnetic fields emitting from the Earth that could be very beneficial to you if you learn how to use them, as well as solar power which you have already harnessed in some ways; it can be used in so many more. And your own energy and vibrational fields, as well as all things existing anywhere, everywhere, have their own energy that can be harnessed.

Q: Will extraterrestrials be providing us with technology or guidance on cleaning up our atmosphere or will we need to be doing this on our own?

Naor: We have provided several of your leaders with help, with guidance, with technology. How they choose, and have chosen, to use it is beyond our help. But we will work with those who ask and try and make your Earth more livable.

Q: Well, thank you. This has been a real treat to have been able to communicate with you. Do you have anything else you’d like to say at this point to share with us?

Naor: I will be back. Thank you for letting me come through. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Old 17-07-2011, 07:25 PM
northstar

yes... i feel as if i'm in a holding pattern right now... just waiting for the other shoe to drop... but as was said... live in the now... i've been told i'm not to worry, everything has been taken care of, and the sequence of events are in motion...

this comes from my guiding spirits and guardians (my generic terms), and the et connection has been included as well... multitasking becomes a valued trait in all this... just wait and see how this whole thing plays out...(smile)... and not forget to live life... thx...
Old 19-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentaurSage
When spirit work is taking place, the shifts will often seem so subtle, for it will go so smoothly and it will be such pure energy that it will go unrecognized by those who are not directly focused on it. Many masters walk among you on the Earth as such humble servants, only here to help assist humanity. You, too, must embrace the humbleness and work from such a pure and uplifting place focusing on the many paths you have on this planet, for you individually — and as a group consciousness with the other beings — are working towards enlightenment and ascension so that you can experience pure love and pure understanding that is not capable of being comprehended upon your planet in your Earthly forms.

There are seven steps towards enlightenment: Faith, Wisdom, Love, Holiness, Wholeness, Life Service, and Forgiveness. Your soul, too, can understand pure love and pure enlightenment. And even those who have reached pure enlightenment, they return and assist in the ascension of your planet’s consciousness as a whole working silently among you with just pure energy. You must learn to tap into these subtle vibrations on your planet, for they harness such powerful, useful energy. You could assist your planet in so very many ways. And many of you have experienced this energy, but do not yet know how to harness it and how to use it at your will. So notice and tune into these energy sources, for they are everywhere: in the very core of the planet and the very core of every being and everything that is. These very subtleties go unnoticed, though without them your world would cease to exist.

I am Quan Yin,
Many blessings.

I recently got a a Quan Yin pendant that I put on a chain for a necklace. I don't usually go the route of polytheism but something about Quan Yin stands out to me.