Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Master
Breakup,family, work and dream I’ve had before

Dreamt I broke up with and left my partner. I was with my family and we were in the garden. There was a giant rocket taking off and as it left the ground my brother grabbed onto the jet hole part and went inside. Only I saw so I went to tell my mum. Later I was at work and had to go next door and speak to the Irish company we work with. He was showing me how to make some kind of prune and fig concoction. The bottom of my trousers and shoes were muddy and these women and my work colleagues were laughing about it but I just carried on and thought I would clean it after. As I walked away I had a golden bangle around my waist and my hair down. Penny at work said how lovely and long my hair looked and I said it looks a bit straggly at the ends and she said that it didn't. I then went to clean the mud off me. I was walking to a place I lived that I've not actually lived but I've dreamt of before. I was walking down the road and there was a big harvesting tractor and a bird pooed and it landed just in front of me. I crossed over and went into a hospital and I've dreamt all this part before. I was making a shortcut through the hospital but there was something happening. I saw a guy queuing and I had to get back outside. I followed my intuition and walked along a corridor with lots of sets of stairs going down. I stopped just over half way and walked down the stairs, I almost went the wrong way at the second flight and there was a big drop but I saw the stairs continued the other way. I was walking down the cardiologist flight of stairs and there was blood everywhere, stains left in the cement where patients had been bleeding. The last part was a ramp so I slid down and I saw an oldish guy waiting outside. I knew instinctively this was who I was supposed to meet and I was in the right place at the right time. I said hi and he said there was no time to waste we had to get away before they caught us. So he led the way walking down a narrow path of grass at the side of the road. There was a motorbike behind him and the guy had stolen lots of money. I was walking but was tired so someone holding my hand led the way so I wouldn't walk into the back tyre of the bike. Once we got far enough I was walking down a road and I wasn't sure of the name of the place I was heading. But when I got to then end of the road I looked left and right and knew it was down the right side path. So I continued walking knowing when I arrived I would know it was the right place I was heading to.