Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-11-2016, 06:03 AM
Guide

Re: New to the forum and have some questions

Hi everyone

This is my first post on the forum.

I'm pretty knew to occult studies though I have had a long time interest in astrology and tarot.

Loads of interesting topics for me to read through here, will keep me busy for a while!

My question, I have been having some strange experiences and wondering if anyone would know what they are all about……
The other day I was in a cafe, there was a family there, they all had a really strong Northern Irish accents. I live in Scotland, its holiday central here and I asked if they were here on holiday, they said sorry, i said again are you on holiday….the parents had a very strange look on their faces and said we are from here, i said sorry I just heard the accent and assumed you were on holiday, they looked shocked and again said we are from here. I j
got all embarrassed and made my apologies…..

It kinda gave me fright, its not the first time something like that has happened.

In the past I have been watching a documentaries or talks. I was totally aware that the person was talking English but for some reason I couldn't understand what was being said as if the language was foreign to me. Could hear it fine but could not comprehend.

For the past while I have been hearing white noise in my ears, I used to get this when I was around 14, I used to put it down to a telly being on in another room.

When I first moved into my house, around a year a half ago, I would constantly see shadowy figures running by my windows.

There are other examples I could give but don't want to bog anyone down with a massive post, I just got a bit of a scare today and was wondering what its all about :-S

Thanks to anyone who has reached the end of this mega post!
Old 28-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Master

I don't have any answers for you but welcome to SF and here's a for you!
Old 28-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Snow Goose, welcome to the forum! I like your name

So do you feel you are picking up on some supernatural energy? Not uncommon. We have a mediumship and paranormal area you may want to explore. Very normal what you are experience, perhaps, you may want to explore those areas to read similar stories to learn more
Old 05-12-2016, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Hi everyone

This is my first post on the forum.

I'm pretty knew to occult studies though I have had a long time interest in astrology and tarot.

Loads of interesting topics for me to read through here, will keep me busy for a while!

My question, I have been having some strange experiences and wondering if anyone would know what they are all about……
The other day I was in a cafe, there was a family there, they all had a really strong Northern Irish accents. I live in Scotland, its holiday central here and I asked if they were here on holiday, they said sorry, i said again are you on holiday….the parents had a very strange look on their faces and said we are from here, i said sorry I just heard the accent and assumed you were on holiday, they looked shocked and again said we are from here. I j
got all embarrassed and made my apologies…..

It kinda gave me fright, its not the first time something like that has happened.

In the past I have been watching a documentaries or talks. I was totally aware that the person was talking English but for some reason I couldn't understand what was being said as if the language was foreign to me. Could hear it fine but could not comprehend.

For the past while I have been hearing white noise in my ears, I used to get this when I was around 14, I used to put it down to a telly being on in another room.

When I first moved into my house, around a year a half ago, I would constantly see shadowy figures running by my windows.

There are other examples I could give but don't want to bog anyone down with a massive post, I just got a bit of a scare today and was wondering what its all about :-S

Thanks to anyone who has reached the end of this mega post!

Welcome to SF :) This strongly sounds like something is going on neurologically for you. What I bolded is temporary receptive aphasia. This can be caused by many things. You want to make sure you don't have a tumor or infection. I don't mean to scare you just educate you. Please go to doc about this, it is not normal and not a normal spiritual awakening symptom. Better safe than sorry.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Lorelyen

Weird things happen.

Last night I received an SMS phone call - sort of synthetically read-out txting on my land-line. Someone knew my name but didn't leave theirs but was desperate for advice on whether to go in for surgery or not. (not that I'm in much of a position to do that). No return number, no name... left me perplexed. Why not just phone me?

Then driving to keep-fit in the eve I have to drive down a narrow street, cars parked on both sides. I'm suddenly face to face with a giant (and I MEAN giant) tractor - its wheels taller than my car. It had only its cab-top lights on that are the heights of street lamp. So it loomed up in the dark and jeeezzz...

I mean this thing should never have been allowed on that road let alone at night, let alone without proper lights. I'm driving a Polo with only one reverse light so it was scary reversing about 50 metres to a kerbside spot with about 30cm (ft) between me and cars on either side. Quite gave me the jimjams... I thought "What next?" Ok. so later I'm in my flat putting stuff away when something brushed against my bum. I turned - nothing. Well, I can shrug that off but the earlier stuff....

Why? Moon-spot activity?!!

Old 09-12-2016, 04:21 PM
Guide

Thanks everyone for your replies :-D. I really dont think its medical Bluebird but thanks very much for your concern.

I had a quantim healing hypnosis session last year and asked what the not understanding English thing was about and the answer was that it was a dimentional blip so I guess that makes the most sense and ties in with Clover.

I think it could all be clairaudience related. Will just see where it takes me though im not very keen on channeling
Old 10-12-2016, 12:52 AM
Master

Hi Snow Goose - Welcome to the Forums!

I'm a channel, and this doesn't sound like channeling.

I wouldn't worry about the first question. You never know what other people are thinking.

I don't have a clue about the suddenly not understanding English part. I've never heard of that before, and so I don't know if that has anything to do with spirituality, but I also don't/can't know everything,,,
Old 10-12-2016, 02:24 AM
Guide

Thanks nameless :-D.

I know its unusual thats why I wanted to see if anyone has any ideas. I guess the blip theory that was mentioned while under hypnosis will have to do. I have it recorded should maybe listen back.

I have a whole list of strange symptoms could be here all night with the list but I plan to work through a magic course maybe things will come to light as I go through.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:47 PM
TheMickMack

hearing someone speak in english and not comprehending it as if it flew over your head it an upgrade in the spiritual realm or matters, its like when adults dabble around before children and dont want them to know.. like... are you talking about sex the child ask not quiet understanding it but guessing... this is due to the fact that the talk wasnt that much important but the listening of the content of it tho not understood.

next time that happeneds to you try absorbing it in not with the mind but with the essence
Old 13-12-2016, 10:22 AM
Guide

Thanks Mick Mack 👍