Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
I sometimes feel physically sick to my stomach when I'm not being authentic/true/higher vibe...
Quote:
how does someone not want to be of higher vibe and enjoy being a happier Soul?
You've answered your own question. Forget this lower versus higher vibrational stuff because it's not higher or lower - it's polarised. It simply comes down to high is good and low is bad, that's duality but existence is a trinity. And this is where the trinity comes into play. Within the interaction of 'low' vibration and 'high' vibration you came to the realisation of what it feels like when you're not resonating with your authentic Self.

Quote:
how does someone not want to be of higher vibe and enjoy being a happier Soul?...Sometimes I feel sad/sorry for those Souls
If that 'lower vibe Soul' had been 'higher' would you have come to that realisation?
Old 28-08-2016, 02:40 PM
Master

We're all still human no matter what!

Old souls can fall flat on their face and young souls can do absolutely beautiful things.

Old soul or young, if something is dogging you, you need to get it out of your system so it doesn't hold you back.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 28-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
We're all still human no matter what!
Not true. Though my neighbor's dog agrees, the cat from across the street doesn't. There are millions of species on just this planet, only one is human.

Please don't presume to speak for others.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
That being said, though its rare, Old Souls can 'fall' or be damaged such that they lose the benefit of their vast experience.
Can you elaborate on this?
Old 28-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Merlini

Instead of blaming it on your husband to be a vamp, you should recheck on your attempt of vibration through divorce. perhaps that is part of the cycle that he has become a low vib vamping man. You should try to settle things without wrong judgement. Perhaps he s the not forced to be a vamp to your son as its his child as well... its part of the cycle you dished in that he could have become a vib vamp in such discourse in the first place.. stop feeding the ego, stop judging falsely, learn to be righteous
Old 29-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
That being said, though its rare, Old Souls can 'fall' or be damaged such that they lose the benefit of their vast experience.
Can you elaborate on this?
I can a little bit.

Although I am unsure of the mechanism, at some point souls realize that they can choose to either destroy or make inaccessible parts of themselves. In concept, its not unlike a human intentionally causing brain damage. Mostly it seems to be accompanied by 'returning' to a lower realm where they would fit in. In Eastern traditions, masters (Buddhas, Avatars, etc) can return to lower realms. This comes as at (temporary) 'cost' as they are somewhat confined to operating within the realm they choose to inhabit.

Though souls are timeless and inherently immortal, they are still subject to [best word] 'change'. This is in fact how they benefit from being 'old'. Still there are forces and agents in reality more 'powerful' or sufficiently 'harmful' that can actually damage or destroy souls. As such 'change' can be imposed from outside the soul. Many older type religions refer to soul-eaters (not to be confused with beings that consume energy/chi). NOTE: I know this might be controversial to some. Know that I do not speak of trivial matters such as might be caused by magick, an incarnation, or even occur within manifest reality.
Old 29-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Every being has the ability to change their vibration with their conscious and subconscious thoughts.
Old 29-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlini
Instead of blaming it on your husband to be a vamp, you should recheck on your attempt of vibration through divorce. perhaps that is part of the cycle that he has become a low vib vamping man. You should try to settle things without wrong judgement. Perhaps he s the not forced to be a vamp to your son as its his child as well... its part of the cycle you dished in that he could have become a vib vamp in such discourse in the first place.. stop feeding the ego, stop judging falsely, learn to be righteous

Um, actually, he was already a Covert Narcissist when I met him 15 yrs ago (we've been married for 14 yrs) and I just discovered that he's a narcissist this last year or so, through our marital counseling..lol....HE was the one who'd brought up divorce 3 yrs ago (when he cheated on me a second time and has since been with that girlfriend still till this day...at the same time, not wanting to divorce me) but has since then come up with excuses not to move forward with divorce.

Sorry, I don't blame people...it's not a habit of mine..I've been told that I'm too realistic..lol...Plus, I don't believe in being a Victim (therefore, I'm not going to let you blame me for my husband's behavior..Sorry..lol)...However, I do observe and I question inconsistencies...When your words do not match your actions, I question why...In my OP, I simply asked if it was possible for this and that...There are many responses here that gave me wonderful examples of their findings which I've really gained knowledge from....Yours, however, I question since much of your response is of judgment of me without really knowing my entire circumstance and nor did you ask my circumstance prior to your judgment.

I appreciate your taking time out of your day to respond...However, your response wasn't really enlightening..Sorry...lol....You may want to recheck your Vibration..;)
Old 29-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsherBryan917
Every being has the ability to change their vibration with their conscious and subconscious thoughts.

This resonates with me..I truly believe this!..:)..I think we do make our own happiness within and in how we view things or take in things...Therefore, changing our own vibration, etc..:)
Old 29-08-2016, 04:31 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You've answered your own question. Forget this lower versus higher vibrational stuff because it's not higher or lower - it's polarised. It simply comes down to high is good and low is bad, that's duality but existence is a trinity. And this is where the trinity comes into play. Within the interaction of 'low' vibration and 'high' vibration you came to the realisation of what it feels like when you're not resonating with your authentic Self.

If that 'lower vibe Soul' had been 'higher' would you have come to that realisation?

Oooh, you pose an interesting view point...Yes, you're possibly right, I may not have realized that I wasn't being my authentic self had he not play the Low Vibe role...Now, because I didn't try to squeeze in my 14 yr marriage into a half a page text (lol), I would love to know if my hubby with the Low Vibe is the actual catalyst for my Dark Night of the Soul episode which catapulted me up spiritually or the non-Romantic Soulmate (#1), whom I met early last year and is very High Vibe, is the catalyst?...My SM#1 has truly brought me back to being ME again (all my friend and family noticed it too..lol), he got me in touch with my Core (he's my Personal Trainer..lol)...I literally feel like "I'm back!"..lol......Meeting my SM#1 happened around the same time as my DNoS (where I felt spiritually my SMs arms wrapped around me and he'd told me that I was going to be okay, which helped me snap out of the DNoS)...How do I know?..Or maybe it doesn't matter?...I had thanked my hubby though for bringing me my spiritual enlightenment...I told him that I would've never realized my self worth nor met my Soulmates (there was a SM#2 6 months after SM#1) recently had he not said he didn't want our marriage any more...I realized I was hanging onto the egoic idea of needing a marriage, etc...I've never felt freer since that revelation!..lol...I think I was just hoping my hubby would be a happy Soul because our son is starting to fear his erratic moods and I just don't want that for both of them...My son deserves a good relationship with his father and my hubby deserves to be happy/higher vibe...I don't have enough time in the world to list the Low Vibe behavior and thinking (seriously, complained about EVERYTHING that's ever crossed his path, including not bringing ketchup to him fast enough...lol) he's exuded in all the years I've known him...Therefore, I get the feeling/vibes that perhaps the best for all of us is to move forward with divorce so everyone will be happier..??...I only sense this because when I tried to keep the marriage together, I'd get this angst in my Soul and the more my hubby would say he didn't want the marriage...Well, after that, I let go of it, my Soul feels more at peace...But now, my hubby won't move forward with divorce...Is that also part of the polarization?

This is all so fascinating!..I'm learning SO much!..Thank you for your help in this process!..:)