Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder
past lives? how does it work?

Hello,

So i have become interested in past lives and reincarnation and just how it works. so i have a few questions about it,

1.) when we passed away before, does our soul reincarnate as soon as our physical bodies are no longer alive? as in say that physical body has died does our soul reincarnate into a baby who will be born that day, or even at that same moment? Or do our souls linger for a while until they are ready to move on?

2.) Say i went through obituaries or were doing research on a certain topic and came across someone, would we/our souls or inner self know that is who we were in one of our past lives? would we feel a connection to that person? or would we feel nothing at all when we came across the obituary of who we were in a past life?

3.) Do we get urges/feelings from our past lives about who we were and what we did?

if anyone has the answer to one or more questions or just feels like taking a guess feel free to help me out thank you
Old 10-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Master
1. I have no idea.
2. Maybe. It depends. You'd have to see how you came to be looking at obituaries and why. The context is very much about the whole unfolding.
3. Now your getting closer. Yes.

Lets say you are an instrument, musical with strings, and so the idea is to first figure out what kinda work suits you...Bass, Midrange, treble defines your place in the orchestra of life. Do you hold the beat, sing in harmony, define the melody or add little frilly bits...

Once you have defined your rough area of being then you start tuning the instrument. At this stage you might find the instrument needs repairs... do them as well as you can.

Tuning up requires being able to listen. Being able to hear when resonation occurs and finding that note on your own instrument...

Eventually the instruments fixed up and the strings are tuned and your ready to start playing. First you practise at home but as confidence builds you seek others and eventually you either join a band, orchestra, whatever but basically go out and do what you 1. were designed to do while 2. making improvements to the instrument that suit your dream of being...

Past lives are both about fixing up what you've done wrong or improperly while also being about bringing through knowledge and abilities already acquired... and making them better.

But the really big not secret about making music isn't so much about what you do so much as it's about listening to what everyone else is doing and finding your place in that big beautiful and always ongoing song... listening is important.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Haoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf Alue
Hello,

So i have become interested in past lives and reincarnation and just how it works. so i have a few questions about it,

1.) when we passed away before, does our soul reincarnate as soon as our physical bodies are no longer alive? as in say that physical body has died does our soul reincarnate into a baby who will be born that day, or even at that same moment? Or do our souls linger for a while until they are ready to move on?

2.) Say i went through obituaries or were doing research on a certain topic and came across someone, would we/our souls or inner self know that is who we were in one of our past lives? would we feel a connection to that person? or would we feel nothing at all when we came across the obituary of who we were in a past life?

3.) Do we get urges/feelings from our past lives about who we were and what we did?

if anyone has the answer to one or more questions or just feels like taking a guess feel free to help me out thank you

I would recommend reading: Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton
Old 14-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Coming2

I am with Haoma...the book is amazing and will answer all your questions. The book changed my life and my entire belief system based on his scientific research. I am not sure how many thousands of people he has regressed but it is no coincidence that every single person shared the same experiences. All of which he built on to write the books. I recommend them to anyone who is curious about how it all works after we die.
Old 15-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf Alue
Hello,

1. depends on the level of the soul .. if they are at a teacher level then they move onto heaven and work with individuals on earth.. i believe there no specific time or turn around periods for reincarnation up to individual and their mindset.

2. i believe we can feel the energy from a person we knew in a past life... its a feeling you cant put your finger on it right away but you just feel this overwhelming connection to them.. a feel you havent gotten from anyone else.

3. yes our passions hobbies are driven from past lives who we truly are never changes...thats why we live over and over to grow our soul/will is so strong i believe we have to live so many times to be broken of some of ou ways and to learn..

All The Glory Belongs To God forever!
Old 15-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Ascender

No, we don't incarnate as soon as we die. It's not just an endless cycle of rebirth. We need intermission, time out from all the fun and games. Some may choose to reincarnate again, others may choose to never do it again. That's the beauty of it, we all have the freedom to make our own decisions and shape our own lives.

Yes, we can feel attractions to people or places from past times; but also we may not.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Medium_Laura

Toolite and ROM - I agree with your explanations :).