Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Hez0405

My past life conclusions.. what is yours!

Hola beautiful people.

Zhooooom. This year has went proper fast dont you think?
For me it has anyway..

But back on track to this post!
What I wanted to do was write my conclusions on possible past lives I've had..
Then your opinions/stories be added below!

Even if its a bit of fun to read each others personal stories :) Its rather interesting.

So for me, there is a couple of things..
Im only 19, but I feel so old like I could easily settle down have children atm - Those who know me from the chat room know I like a cheeky tipple but Im not your average disco fiend that 'normal' 19 year olds are.

Ive been told multiple times I am an old soul - I could easily believe this.

Also, I dont know WHY I really dont but I have this really weird thing for english people. Im Scottish myself and just about everybody knows the history between us.

But if I meet someone who is averagely attractive if they open their mouth and have an english accent Im automatically like yum!
Same with girls, the majority of girls I fancy - are english.

Im currently dating an englishman haha and its amazing.

I'd love to live in england one day.

But I have been like this since I can remember - like being 7/8 on holiday in spain/north scotland and meeting english boys and being like omg amazing.

This makes me think that I must have been English in a previous life or something like that :S Im seriously like obssessed with the english peeps!

Haha like I said at the start any opinions would be awesome to read :)
Add your own also!

Look forward to it.

Love to all,

Heather
xoxoxoxox

Old 24-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
My heart is in Scotland lol. Actually my heart was broken at Edinburgh Airport when I said good bye to my love knowing full well that we would never see each other again . Hopefully the universe will bring us back together x

While visiting I had many Deja vu 's and one big past life experience . Spooked me out :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 24-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Hez0405

Haha Topaz, there was one time when I was in secondary school and watched a video about the holocaust in R.E and I was like omg Ive actually been there before. Freaked me out ****.

Same with a place in Edinburgh, walked past it with the OH and I was like omg I dreamt of this the other night ****.
Old 24-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Master
Too many weird things lol . The best was walking down some steps to the beach I had to count them :) even in the dark . 44 steps but I muttered 39 steps lol . My favourite film . Months later I googled the steps and got confirmation :) and the authors Scottish :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 24-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Maiya

Nice fun thread.

I have one. Some time ago while walking my dog in the woods, the sun coming through the trees, I was swinging the dog’s lead around my back from side to side when suddenly I was in a garden with trees that grow over to make an archway, I was walking and praying and symbolically swinging a rope hitting myself from side to side. I was a nun!!! It only lasted a second then I was back in the woods. It freaked me out so much that I went home and never walked there again. I have had other ‘past-life flashbacks’ but they never freaked me out like that one did.
Old 25-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Master
One of my favourite linkings to a past life occured somewhat after I'd intuitively brought up a few little connections to having been African.

If we allow ourselves to just let those easy connections appear then eventually we might get to something with greater focus.

Basically I used to really dig going to this african shop every so often and marvelling at the way the art spread through everything. It was so foreign a way of seeing but I liked it so much I just wanted to soak it all up and have it find it's way into my own languages of expression. I'm an artist you see.

I especially liked the room out the back which was full of carved masks and had this kind of chilling, but also warming sense of depth... you know, like it demanded respect but also had a sense that beyond this was a challenge...

One day I was in this back room, and I'll also say that this was a taste I savoured and so kept for special occasions so no frequent indulgence for me, and suddenly about five of the masks were linked in someway. There were about twenty in the room and these five were all different but they somehow suddenly stood out as having something to share with each other and that they were encouraging me to share in.

I couldn't feel anything more than an obvious extra appreciation for one or two of them so I went back up to the front of the shop and asked the owner to come back and let me know what I'd found... if anything.

I pointed out the masks, and I'll say here that we did know each other as acquaintances as he'd come and met me in my shop at the other end of the road and had had an idea that I might be the man to help him build the shop he was in, oh, and I'd actually looked at the shop he had as one for me, before I'd gotten mine... so we had a little history going on... in that round about way we all have, so again - I pointed out the masks - and he told me they were all from the same village. I could see a little surprise on his face at what I'd discovered but once he said what he did then a bunch of stuff became obvious to me.

That particular past life sits in my bones as a solid core to me but it's realities are subtle but all embracing. Other lives are in my blood while still others are on my skin.

Little by little we build up the character that is us and realise the depths that we can draw on to make it all simple. The deepest well necessarily needs the smallest bucket but it's water... well, that's another story!