Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Guide
Save your hard earnt money.
Light and grace.
Krishna.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Tammy

I have heard from Numerous people, whom have had it done, that it was really beneficial on there part, and definately worth it. but i suppose it would depend on the person, and what you would want to get out of it at the end of the day.

If a past life regression is done with intent and purpose and in a responsible manner, there are many benefits that may be derived from it.
1. one can become aware of negative patterns
2. can overcome fear/phobias, that dont make sense in this life time (ie, you dont know why you are scared of someting, as there is no basis for it, or reason why you can think of that has caused this phobia in this lifetime.)
3.overcome emotional blockages
4.overcome fear of death
5 identify talents and ablitlities from past lives to use in this life time.
6. increase self knowledge
7. learn more about the journey of the soul

the list is endless, as i said that it all depends on the person, and what they want to get out of it.

I dont think it is pretending, yes you would probably start off using ones imagination, in order to start the relaxtion and visualisation etc, but from what i have heard, you will know within you wheather it is fact or fiction.

I cant wait to do mine!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Master
Over time I've had less and less to do with professionals of the like that can help us in this way. Not because it's bad or a waste of money... not at all, but simply because, over time, I've become more aware of the clue that are offered up to me in my own life.

Going to the pros is good but it can be confusing as they always have to filter through themselves whats comin to you. Thats not to say that spirit isn't aware of this but it also brings in the notion that we are here to learn about ourselves and the best way to learn about us... is through us.

Goin' to see the pros is good to get one started but often the money spent is somewhat like using drugs. You pay the price for goin' forward too quick... but, it's not a bad thing, it can just be a little confusing getting too much info too quick.

The idea is to try and be more aware of the subtleties in our own lives. The little hints and clues that abound around us, all the time, that are quietly waiting for us to take notice.

Often a too strong seeking for answers blinds us to the ability to ask the right questions.

Little questions all the time are kinda better than big questions every so often.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Little questions all the time are kinda better than big questions every so often.

I like this saying Mr. Interesting.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-10-2011, 04:30 AM
Knower
I really think it depends what one feels is a waste of money may not be to another. Yes having a "Professional" do a past life regression is not typical going to be cheap. However if someone really wants to do it I would not call it a waste of money. I'd want to have one done eventually... I would research people just as you would anything else.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, I was looking at another site. I was not deliberating looking for it, it just came on my mail.
It was about past life regression. A hypnotist hypnotizes you into your past life. It costs hundreds of dollars. That is a lot of money to spend. It was about $100 an hour. I read in a hypnotist book and the author of the hypnotist said most people cannot get deeply relaxed enough to be able to go into a past life. Only a few people can. If that is the case I think it would be a waste of money. I think I could spend my money better than spending it on a hypnotist. What do you think?

Is it a waste of money? Well ask yourself why are you getting this past life regression done in the first place. If it's just curiosity then you have to decide if your curiosity is worth the money to spend on something that may not bare any fruits.

If you feel that this information is vital to you at this time be it to help you heal, help you let go of something, or just to help you get into the now. Then the regression could be important to you and could be priceless. Depending on if you had the money laying around.

There is also the third cheaper option if you still wanted to know and that would be guided past life meditations that will cost you probably under 20 bucks online somewhere.

If you are unable to relax and get into a meditative state easily it may not be worth your money to see a hypnotist as you may have a high rate of it not being successful.
Old 16-10-2011, 01:39 PM
MMM

shop around
past life regression can be helpful
but the prices you quoted are real high
if you REALLY want to pay that much go with 'delores cannon' or those that she has trained - if you're going to pay that kind of money (and you don't have to), go with people who have decades of quality experience