Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Tammy

Post reincarnation in Babies

ok first question:

When does the soul get incarnated into the baby, when it is concieved or when it is baby (AKA Born), if it happens , when a baby is a fetus, what happens when a woman miscarries or has a stilbirth? was that the purpose of the incarnated soul just to experience being in the womb?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Master
I felt the soul of my first Grandchild up to when they were 7 weeks into being an embryo.

I also felt the loss when they passed without making it into the world as we know it!

I also feel a soul waiting to join us!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 09-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Master
I've always wondered about that as well.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Coming2

There are many schools of thought on when a soul enters a baby. I tend to go more with a consensus of all of my readings that dictate that a soul enters a baby about the 6th month and forward even some waiting until the very moment of birth. It is said that it takes time for the soul to merge with the human mind so it will enter the human child with enough time to meld with it. As the child continues to develop the soul comes and goes from the child. Evidently souls convey that it gets pretty boring hanging around in the womb all the time!! lol....Because as souls we know whether or not a baby is going to term we choose to wait until the pregnancy is far enough along to be born at all. Also it is stated that if a child has a disability that the soul will enter the child much earlier than usual in order to get accustomed to the disability.

Of course this is all from things I have read in books so take it for what it is worth.....

Light and Love!!
Old 10-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Tammy

ok so i get the soul incarnating the baby now, but what happens with miscarraiges and stillbirths, is this all part of the souls journey (sorry i dont know what is going on with my spelling today)
Old 10-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Coming2

If I could make a suggestion, why dont you read Dr. Michael Newton's book Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. He does life between life regressions and has done thousands of case studies from people all saying the exact same thing. What he states in his book is what I said before that souls always know ahead of time whether a birth is going to term and usually they dont even enter a baby that is going to miscarry, be aborted or is stillborn. Usually the lesson to be learned for the loss is for the parents which doesnt require the child to have a soul before birth. His books is different in the way it explains what humans are before we, as souls, connect with them. Its weird for me because it makes it seem as if we are like alien beings possessing the human host body which is quite capable of surviving in a basic rudimentary form without a soul at all. Maybe someone could explain that better than me. I would love to understand it more. After reading his books though I was so aware of how much truth it resonated in me. My Spirit Guide even told me that what I was reading was as close to accurate as could be explained to us. Its definitely worth the read no matter how you feel about it. I have researched it ad nauseam and have found no evidence of it being fictitious.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Tammy

Thanks Elyse,

will definately look into it..it sounds like the ideal book, and i am sure it has exactly what i am looking for.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Ascender

Yeah I read Newton's books as well and its what I believe. From what I recall, the soul typically enters the body around 5 months gestation and has the freedom to leave and come back until its born. Its rare but the soul can also enter at the very end, right before its born. It's comforting for me knowing this and having had an abortion, so the soul probably didn't enter yet because it was so early on. Also according to Newton's books, when a baby dies, typically the same soul will come back as the next child. I'd like for more people to know this so they don't put themselves through unecessary grief or guilt.
Old 15-08-2011, 02:37 AM
Coming2

Alamode you made a really good point about abortion, miscarriage and stillborns. I wish more people would read his books. After I read the first book I was questioning everything I was taught growing up. I asked my Guide to explain it to me and that night I dreamt she came to me from the shadows, took my hand and as we walked she told me that his books were really spot on as to what the afterlife holds for us. Knowing that helps me everyday when things get overwhelming. I know I am using good karma points for every bad situation I have in my life. Each task is a new opportunity to grow and change.
Old 16-08-2011, 05:54 AM
Experiencer
There is no specific time.
Some souls are ready and waiting before conception....
Some embryo's never receive a soul.
( "Crib Death" sometimes is an example of this) .

Take it back a few steps....

It's not like "it begins" at a certain point.

Look at it from the souls perspective.

There you are, In a Lighted Place with your Major Peeps

And you are looking out over your next life's possibilities.

No two souls are alike...

No two souls see the same thing ahead...
or behind....

So why would they all agree on at what point to enter into the new Body.