Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Master
My friend's new husband

I don't know him at all, I've been friend, J, for about 4 years, she's an awesome lady and just married the love of her life. Everything about him is awesome, J really is wild about him. After a numer of failed marriages she has found the her match.

The other day I was thinkingh about her husband and I a vision of sorts of a Plantation owner with lots of slaves. He was a very cruel man, mean and ugly and not just his looks. I believe it was one of my friend's husband's past life. Like I said ' don't know the man but I got a clear picture of who he probably is. Not making a judgement call just telling like I saw it. J's husband is a huge racist, Bible thumper, very Republican and conservative. Totally unlike J. She's very warm, loving, very giving, Liberal minded. Though since she got married she has changed a lot. She has become more closed minded and conservative like her husband.

I never thought of J as racist but now I am not sure.

I don't even know if what or who I saw was even J's husband's past life. I know I can't tell her, though in the past I could tell her anything. Not that his past life is who he is now but in this case I think it is.

I even saw the man associated with the Klu Klux Klan and dressed in the hood and carrying a torch and light a cross on someones lawn. Very frightening.

This is the first time I saw some one elses past life other than my own. My first past life experiences started last fall. I got some very clear information on some of my past lifes. Some were very frightening.

Its not like was asked to do a past life reading it just came to me, I will keep it to myself.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 10-06-2011, 04:03 PM
CJ82Sky

sometimes we can see things about others even when we cannot or are not supposed to share with them. this perhaps is one of those cases. unfortunately with what you have said about your friend changing some as well the best i would think you can do is talk to her about how SHE has changed or your observations about her - and leave the new husband out of it and let her draw her own conclusions.

it is quite possible that this man has overcome his past, or that he has carried over part of that past life to this one if he has not successfully learned the lessons he was set out to learn in that past life. either way i think proceeding with caution around him is a wise decision and keeping yourself shielded from him is a good idea.

i do sense some sort of strong control over your friend and that she was also a part of that past life with him though i am not sure in what capacity - perhaps as one of his children (i see her as subservient). in this case it is also possible that she needs to learn the lesson of standing up for herself to him otherwise she too may be repeating lessons and patterns from past lives until she also progresses.

be safe and protect yourself - which it sounds like you are already doing - and trust your intuition here.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Master
Thank you CJ82Sky - the information you gave is quite helpful. I love my friend, she's such a good soul and has been abused by men since quite young - she's in her early 40's.

I don't know her new husband, all I know is that he seems a bit controlling and seems to possess some of his past life qualities. He is total opossit of her latest exhusband yet he feels so similar without the physical and emotional abusive.

I once said to her, before she married him, "He's the forever one" and instead of saying possitively that he was, she said, "I hope so" leaving doubt. Too much. I believe deep down she see's the same things I do. J is VERY intuitive, insightful and is quite pyschic but its totally in the rough stages, if that makes sense. I believe J KNOWS her new husband is racist, controlling but has chosen to over look it to better her life. The man she just divorced was the scum of the earth, a cheater, liar, cruel SOB. She had to escape him - literly, with her kids... into the arms of this new - not-so-new man, he was her high school boyfriend of sorts.

I do feel he has taken some of his past life qualities with him into this life.

I am just worried for my friend. I can't tell her things or talk with her the way I use to. She's seemingly, blissfully happy. Some will forsake too much for all she has - he bought her a new home, new car, a laptop ... she has also bettered her self with an awesome, well paying new career. Being who she is she will be putting money away "in case" she needs it to escape.

I too see J with him in a past life .... I feel it was subservient as well, in which capacity I can't see it. I also feel her daughter is involved as well - in the former life. Its why J and her 3 kids - grown kids, are all strong and independent.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 10-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Master
CJ82sky - unintentionally I wrote almost the same thing as you did using the same words. Wasn't my intentions. Lol

Old 10-06-2011, 06:25 PM
CJ82Sky

funny how that works out ;)
Old 12-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Master
Elfay... It's clear you can't say anything about what you saw but there must be a good reason for your seeing. It brings up this question for me:

What if you are the one who can give compassion and forgiveness to this guy - secretly - and be a part of his transformation and healing?

Here's a way you might do it, if you feel to: Your Transforming Heart - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3684

Xan

Old 12-06-2011, 04:23 AM
Master
Hi Xan, I tried your wonderful meditation - its wonderful.

Yes, what you say makes sense, perhaps its for me to help heal the man, this is the reason I was able to see what I did and when I did.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Master
Yes Elfay... Now your challenge is to keep letting go of expectations about how and when he heals... and just keep giving through the meditation.

Xan

Old 27-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Master
I did tell my friend about what I saw and she was thrilled to hear it!! she said it was just like her to challenge her husband and not let him do the things he was. The connection was totally there, between the 2 of them, a connection that was strong and very old and getting stronger.

To her it was a good thing to hear, to learn from. She was glad I told her. I am so glad I shared it with her.

Old 28-10-2011, 12:46 AM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Elfay... It's clear you can't say anything about what you saw but there must be a good reason for your seeing. It brings up this question for me:

What if you are the one who can give compassion and forgiveness to this guy - secretly - and be a part of his transformation and healing?

Here's a way you might do it, if you feel to: Your Transforming Heart - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3684

Xan

this is just a brilliantly beautiful answer :)