Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-06-2013, 09:24 PM
AR0207

Question Confusing Signs

Hi, i'm pretty new to all this spiritual business to be honest so i'll just run a quick overview of why I've started looking into it.

Last year I met a girl, cut a long story short i fell in love pretty quick but she says she lost interest, we spent a couple months batting back & forth & i kept getting signs about her still being interested but when acted upon she ran further, i know i probably should of been the one running but never mind.

anyway during all this i spiralled deeply into depression & one night i remembered when i was a young boy i used to sit at the window of my grandmothers & tell my problem to the moon & wish upon a star (sounds silly i know but it worked in my head), anyway this night i got so desperate for things to straighten themselves out that i went to the window but there wasn't a star in sight so to say the least i went to bed feeling even more hopeless than to begin with, i thought that was it.

The next night i woke up around 5am & my blinds were left open and through them i could see one single bright star just shining, almost as if it was telling me that someone is watching over me, now since then my friend has always said i get whats called signs to still stick around this girl, everytime i would try walk away something strange would happen to put me back on her track like her name popping up in a random place, something we shared would happen or i'd run into her.

After a while my friend decided we should consult a fortune teller & ask her some questions, now alot of what she told me was eerily true & was nothing she could of picked up from cold reading & alot of her predictions came true although she did tell me that i wouldn't end up with this girl i had been around but i could have her if i wanted & i just had to back off, i struggled with this & every now & then caved into adding her on Facebook, quickly cancelling it of course, anyway we hadn't spoke for a while but recently alot of things have happened like again her name creeping up, things we shared, movies we watched & i even met a girl on a night out that resembles her and lives just around the corner, all too spooky for me to ignore.

My friend said they could be signs that i should speak to her but the next day quickly changing her mind to it not being her & find someone else, intruiged as to why she changed her mind so quickly i took a look on her profile & she's in a relationship with her best friend whom she had been involved with before me & he was always eager to get me out the picture.

basically after that long long but brief overview of my situation i'm just confused as to why i can't seem to escape this girl no matter how i try to move on yet it seems that we're not meant to be involved in any way... can anyone shed any light on wether or not you can have conflicting spirit guides or if something else is causing this, i know its not just my mind because they're all far too coincidental, we live other ends of the city, we have no mutual friends yet there has been several times we should of met e.g we used to go the same leisure centre, worked right next to each others buildings, i regularly walked past her house & a close childhood friend knows her.

any ideas ? thanks
Old 29-06-2013, 06:35 AM
primrose

There could be a karmic connection, it does'nt have to mean anything in this lifetime, you seem to have a lot of wishful thinking, whatever will be will be, so get on with your life while "waiting" for her. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Old 29-06-2013, 11:15 AM
AR0207

Yeah that was something I had considered a few times to be honest, wishful thinking isn't something I tend to do though, If anything my wishful thinking is more towards being able to get on with life without having connections to her or "signs" appear so often, thanks though.
Old 29-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Ascender

It could be a karmic thing. If there's something from a past life that you two have got to resolve that isn't particularly pleasant, then you might keep bumping into each other while your intuition is screaming for you to run away.

That's a lot simpler than it really is, of course, but that's my understanding/experience of it. One of my psychic mentors advised me to avoid some situations entirely (partnerships that involve money), dive headlong in to grapple with others (discipline and time management), and still other situations she told me were inevitable whether I chose to fight or flee (emotional depression). And still others she had no comment on, much as I would like to have had a heads up, perhaps it just wasn't karmic.
Old 30-06-2013, 12:14 AM
AR0207

To be honest my intuition is screaming run away because of how hurt i was last time i was attached & i don't want to get hurt again but like i said she's someone i can't escape be that in person or some things happen that connect us, i do personally think its a past life thing but surely if its been done & dusted then i'd be able to move on without her popping up here & there all the time right ? i'm considering going back to the palm reader/medium & asking her if she can tell me any more about it, all's she could tell me last time was that i could have her if i backed off but that was something i struggled with due to the fact i couldn't do much without things creeping up... maybe i am just being silly but it just seems odd to me