Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-06-2013, 03:51 AM
unchained

I just wanted to write an update on how I am going. It has been over a week since I did the cord cutting session and I really do feel like a change has occurred. Sometimes with spiritual things I wonder at what point it is a load of ****, because surely a line must be drawn, but in this particular instance I feel quite certain that cords do exist and that the session I did did indeed change things.

I continue to feel less connected to him. I can honestly say now that despite perhaps some suspicions, I no longer know how he is feeling - it is on par with having "no clue", whereas before... I don't know if I actually was feeling him, but some part of me had an idea as to what emotional state he was in. Now I just have no clue (my suspicions are based on the fact that probably not much has changed in his emotional state in just over a week).

A little bit TMI, but the whole sexual urges thing has drastically lessened. It's like it's now gone back to being a non-issue in my head, apart from maybe if something comes on the TV. I am still very surprised by this, and still can't really understand why that would have been occurring then (were the urges from me, or me picking up on something from him?)

I still see little "signs" about the place that remind me of him, but they are a bit easier now to pass off and they seem to have a bit less meaning attached to them, and they also occur less frequently. I no longer feel like I am being inundated with things reminding me of him so much and wondering constantly why this is happening. Now I might see something and my response is more along the lines of "interesting... eh" and the thoughts kind of stop there.

Overall I still sometimes get emotional, but I am definitely feeling much much better. I still wonder if anything will come of it, but I kind of feel like a large part of me now has moved on. I now only want him back for the familiarity of it, and for the chance, but I would probably say that has decreased to maybe like 40%, and the majority of me is actually thinking I'd prefer someone new. This is quite new to me. I am going out tonight and am going to keep my eye open for someone. I no longer feel like there is any contract between me and him (me pledging to wait or love him or anything)... and I guess as time goes on I doubt he will change and it is a lot less worth it to me. I am a bit more back to looking for a good partner who I can laugh with, rather than hanging onto some dud. (Apologies to him - but he kind of was).

I will update again in the future, but I just feel overall much better with everything. I feel like I have for the most part regained myself, and I can tell that there is no connection anymore and no cords have tried to reattach. He also hasn't tried to contact me in any way, so I suspect he has long moved on or otherwise too ignorant/dead/unfeeling to realise that things have changed energetically. Don't know which one - don't care because it doesn't matter.