Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Loldawg

Post Love stories, kind of.

Hi there,

My name is Fisher and I'm working on this new project, where I, and anyone else interested, post stories online about unconventional type of love. There's a bit more to it, but that's the basics.

This week, starting 27th of May and ending 31st of May will be "1 day - 1 story" week and I thought this would be a perfect time to share it with the community here.

You can find the stories at http://tamauma.blogspot.com/

If you'd like to submit a story, please use the appropriate form on the website. At the moment, only my stories are published, and they are all linked to each other, so I strongly suggest you start from the beginning (scroll all the way down).

PS There are no ads on the site, nor am I making any revenue from it, I'm just sharing in case anyone here is interested to do some reading =)

Have a good one!
Old 29-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Deactivated Account
I read them and they were fantastic! I can relate very much to them. Thank you for sharing. :)
Old 29-05-2013, 03:39 AM
Nada

I read them too.
Very nice. Certainly interesting and unconventional.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Loldawg

Heya,

Thank you =) I'm kind of trying to take it somewhere now and finish a small "saga", stay tuned, every day of this week a new one is published. If you have your own you'd like to share, simply submit them =)

Thank you again for the feedback!
Old 18-06-2013, 09:21 AM
vicky9902

Great story i must say really very exciting and nice.

Best astrologer in India