Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Knower

I´m begging for another chance.

Hello dear people. I come to all of you asking for help, any sort of help that could prevent the breakup of me and my beloved girlfriend. I have never felt so sure about my love for anyone before. I need this woman in my life for the rest of my life. I did make some mistakes, i did take the relationship for granted, and i have acknowledged that according to the law of Karma, i probably don´t deserve her back.

The point is that she feels as if her connection with me has been lost, and now she seems to have made the decision to block all influence from me that i try to make. I cannot influence her feelings or spirit properly because she is about 9000 kilometers away from me, and if i could, i would fly there tomorrow to help her see that our connection has not died.

I don´t know what exactly i should ask from you my fellow board members, but i was hoping that if anyone that is willing to help a human being begging for his life for another chance, i would be forever grateful for your help.

<snip>

i am simply a heartbroken man that will do anything i can possibly do to reverse the path of our relationship. Thank you all that will help me and may everything good in this world be with you.

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 14-06-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Experiencer

Every person has a right to free will. I wish you and her the best and hope that it works out for the highest good of you both, whatever that may be.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 15-06-2013, 04:23 AM
Iskandar

It's not what you want to hear, but you should probably let go.

You're investing all your happiness into a single person. Not only is this unhealthy, it's not fair to that person to be your emotional object.

You really need to accept that it's over and take the time to focus on yourself, or you're going to cause yourself unnecessary pain.
Old 15-06-2013, 05:18 AM
Nada

Try really communicating with her. - Openly and honestly.
Whatever you did, you should appologize to the way that she would accept.
Give everything that you have in that communication.
And let her TALK. - although you may not like what you hear.
Just let her dump her negative emotions so those negative feelings are drained out from her.
We women talk ourselves to forgiving someone.