Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-12-2020, 11:39 PM
Master
You have to be of the vibration you wish to perceive/receive.
So by the time I am able to channel God, it wont be necessery anymore, because I am already then flowing at one with that energy.
But channeling as a form of creative expression, it can help crystalize and ground those energies that I am already receiving, incase I am already focused in that, of that I wish to enjoy more in my life.
Old 24-12-2020, 02:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
It's a women's gathering to celebrate womanhood.

Thank you for replying and good luck to you!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 24-12-2020, 09:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Thank you for replying and good luck to you!

Thank you!!
Old 05-01-2021, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Follow your guides and you may be able to talk to God in time. It depends on what your intent is and what is needed. Sometimes we need to help our guides more than they need our help. Things are always changing. My guides have transformed a lot. Assume everything is easier than you think :)
Old 06-01-2021, 02:40 AM
Experiencer

Talking is easy, but listening should be the focus. That's the challenging bit.
Old 06-01-2021, 10:19 PM
PureEvil760

God doesn't talk and talking to him is like talking to wind or water. It exists but it doesn't really care what you say just like any other element.

However through speaking you may allow 3rd party entities to interact with you. But asking God for something is like asking water to quench your thirst without drinking any. If you want to interact with God you need to DO.. not ask, you need to follow His rules, not yours.. if you can't or wont then there will be no real interaction.

Just like drinking water instead of asking it to magically fill you. God is real, not magic.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:07 AM
Experiencer
How do you know that God doesn't talk to people? How do you KNOW this for certain?

Who knows anything for certain? God is omnipotent and omniscient. God is all powerful and is beyond our comprehension.

I talk to God and I have channeled God on several occasions, the Lord our Father. He prefers Lord. I have been told I am an Angel of the Lord, and I am here to serve Him. He has a most powerful, booming and authoritative voice. He is also most kind, forgiving, merciful and compassionate. When I've asked am I really speaking with the Lord, he has answered very strongly and without question - YES. He asked me to help Him, and I will. I am.

The way He came to speak with me was AFTER I asked for salvation of my soul. It was after that point that I was able to communicate directly with the Lord. Prior and leading up to that point, I have been and continue to channel the ArchAngel Michael and all of my Guides and Angels.

When I was incredibly lost recently after a walk-in exchange, the Lord instructed me to follow and pursue my true spirit's happiness. My walk-in spirit was/is an Angel of the seventh dimension. She still helps me from time to time. When she was my walk-in, I had never felt more strength, more joy and more happiness in my entire life. She taught me the principles of happiness and gratitude. And now I know the true secrets to being happy.

And why is your username PureEvil? YIKES. Are you a demonic entity?

Last edited by LoveWater : 07-01-2021 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
How do you know that God doesn't talk to people? How do you KNOW this for certain?

Who knows anything for certain? God is omnipotent and omniscient. God is all powerful and is beyond our comprehension.

I talk to God and I have channeled God on several occasions, the Lord our Father. He prefers Lord. I have been told I am an Angel of the Lord, and I am here to serve Him. He has a most powerful, booming and authoritative voice. He is also most kind, forgiving, merciful and compassionate. When I've asked am I really speaking with the Lord, he has answered very strongly and without question - YES. He asked me to help Him, and I will. I am.

The way He came to speak with me was AFTER I asked for salvation of my soul. It was after that point that I was able to communicate directly with the Lord. Prior and leading up to that point, I have been and continue to channel the ArchAngel Michael and all of my Guides and Angels.

When I was incredibly lost recently after a walk-in exchange, the Lord instructed me to follow and pursue my true spirit's happiness. My walk-in spirit was/is an Angel of the seventh dimension. She still helps me from time to time. When she was my walk-in, I had never felt more strength, more joy and more happiness in my entire life. She taught me the principles of happiness and gratitude. And now I know the true secrets to being happy.

And why is your username PureEvil? YIKES. Are you a demonic entity?
How do you distinguish between thoughts coming from the subconscious and thoughts coming from Source?
Old 07-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
How do you distinguish between thoughts coming from the subconscious and thoughts coming from Source?

I don't necessarily. I do believe that intuition is coming from Source, however.

I am a channel and a medium - therefore, beings speak through me. They are not my words being spoken out loud, and I can distinctly know my words from theirs. The Lord, when He has spoken through me, can read my mind and has read my thoughts out loud to me, at the very same time I am thinking those thoughts - He has repeated my thoughts to me verbatim, and out loud. He has said "I know you're thinking X,Y or Z". It's pretty phenomenal.
Old 07-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
How do you distinguish between thoughts coming
from the subconscious and thoughts coming from Source?
Butting in, can't help it.
Oh man, you just know.
I mean I know what the Holy Spirit feels like.
I know what my passed Uncle feels like.
I know what random guides or guardian angels/helpers are like...

But God?
Oh you know, it's no thought...(and a dead give away also, hahaha...is He says, "Me and I"....just a funny aside.)
Example: "Even these....would not exist if not for Me."
"This is what I wait for....for the human heart to
recognize Me, acknowledge Me - know Me."
And powerful, telepathic wisdom is downloaded at the same time!

Angels and guides don't say these things...neither does The Holy Spirit.
They subtlety remind you to take your umbrella. LOL -

Oh my...it is stunning.
Even my dog picks up my whole being has a different 'aura' or something....for hours.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru