Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-02-2014, 08:39 AM

Do you connect with higher-self when you die?

When you die, do you connect with your higher self right away? Or do you go to "heaven" or "summerland" and then connect with your higher self? What's the process? Does anybody know this? I search for what happens after death on internet but they all say that you first get "life review" and then you decide what you'll do for the next reincarnation, but nobody says that you connect with your higher self.

Thank you :)
Old 28-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Master
Most likely, no one talks about it, either they don't know or it is to difficult to explain, in the current mind set of most humans.
And this is the reason I will not attempt to explain it.
The life review only happens when the spirit gets to the astral.
And I only will say, once you are there, talking to your higher self is as easy as talking to your fiends, only not in word, just in your mind. (not the same mind we have here)

Last edited by Rah nam : 28-02-2014 at 11:17 AM.
Old 28-02-2014, 09:23 AM

Isn't your higher self your full conciousness? Isn't your higher self the one that has went through all lives of your existance?
When do you connect with your higher self? When do you become your higher self? How does this process of connecting look like?
Old 28-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Isn't your higher self your full consciousness? Isn't your higher self the one that has went through all lives of your existence?
When do you connect with your higher self? When do you become your higher self? How does this process of connecting look like?
Theoretically you can connect from this level with your higher self, as many do. It always will connect with you trough the crown chakra. And it will choose how and when and if.
When will one become the higher self? This is a tricky question.
Let's put it this way, in your development, for anyone else, no matter on what level you are, there will always be an aspect you can call your higher self.
Old 28-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Master
my higher self is not mine but "the" higher self (universal mind). the notion its mine is from fear of not being, which is impossible. i may still be a focal point of it but its not mine. it is the impersonal me though, and at the same time, the impersonal you. (all theory)

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 28-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Master
oh according to something i read the other day, if you let go at death you are absorbed by the light, if not you return to the human stream of suffering. i think the idea of letting go of your attachments at death sounds like a valid point. physical death is said to be esier than the psychological death that possibly follows it, extremes aside.

it could be said, from a saintly perspective , that most human behaviour is pretty base. so what is it that goes to heaven? can our representations of the human stream of suffering exist in a place of no self? it can't, i don't think, so then any part that does go back can't yet be operating. i should watch a film i think lol

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 28-02-2014, 07:51 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The life review only happens when the spirit gets to the astral.

A life review can be experienced during a near death experience ...
A traumatic event that causes one to be near death (death of a loved, victimization such as rape, hostage situation, etc) ...
Not limited to the physical body ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
no matter on what level you are, there will always be an aspect you can call your higher self.

I agree ...
Old 28-02-2014, 07:54 PM

I don't understand what are you all taking about.
I read on some site:

"Your higher self is you. You in the ether. Your higher self is the real you, your total soul consciousness. The you that is living here on Earth is just a projection of the consciousness of your higher self."

So before this life you casted a part of your whole consciousness so you can learn things in this life. And you forgot all that, you don't know what you should learn in this life.

But obviously, you did it. You created your life plan and everything. And then you forgot all that.

So, when you die it is logical that you become your higher self that hasn't lived this life only but all lives you have ever lives. Your higher self is you who made your life contract. It isn't some guide, it is you.

But nobody says how does it look like when you get to become your pure self once again.
Old 28-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Master

I know one thing. The day I meet my higher self there is going to to be a big fight and some very hastily worded explanations. We are probably both going to have a large amount of grudges to settle.
Old 28-02-2014, 10:58 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
When you die, do you connect with your higher self right away? Or do you go to "heaven" or "summerland" and then connect with your higher self? What's the process? Does anybody know this? I search for what happens after death on internet but they all say that you first get "life review" and then you decide what you'll do for the next reincarnation, but nobody says that you connect with your higher self.

Thank you :)

There is no life after death for an individual as such. When we die, we flow into our spiritual collective which is our soul. This is external to us and exists all over the universe at near infinite light speed.
We fade into the collective in a relatively short time. Then we as an individual are gone forever. However the loss of our existence puts pressure on our collective to reproduce us upon other Earths.
For better or worse in 1981 I was given the opportunity to communicate beyond my own spiritual collective. In this way I was able to see for a short period of time what my collective sees. I saw myself upon many other Earths. It looked like me. I was not able to communicate with my other selves. I was horrified by this experience and I really could not face it. Now at 75 years of age, it does not bother me as when I was 42.
We are all destined to live forever. All of us have lived millions of lives through our eternal soul.