Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Tammy

finding a place- past life regression

In my area there is probably zero to none.
I have googled my area, and i cant find anyone, does a hypnotherapist do it? who does these, i would really love to have one done, just for interest sakes.
Any other suggestions on where i can try and find out where i can get this done?
i heading off the spiritual store tomorrow, so maybe i will ask them if they know anything.
Old 27-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
In my area there is probably zero to none.
I have googled my area, and i cant find anyone, does a hypnotherapist do it? who does these, i would really love to have one done, just for interest sakes.
Any other suggestions on where i can try and find out where i can get this done?
i heading off the spiritual store tomorrow, so maybe i will ask them if they know anything.

yes it is done by a hypnotherapist. What area? I know a search page that I can look them up for you with.
Old 27-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Tammy

Thanks Laura
it is Durbanville, Cape Town
Old 27-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Medium_Laura

http://www.pastlives.co.za/

Belinda Watkins is a qualified Past Life and Regression Therapist. She is also a Hypnotherapist, Master NLP practitioner and has experience of other healing techniques including Kinesiology, Vortex treatment and Esoteric healing.
Here ya go :)
Old 28-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Tammy

Muchas Gracias!
Old 30-09-2011, 07:11 AM
Tammy

YAYAYAYAY i am so excited! i emailed Belinda, from the above link you gave me Laura, and i did some reading up on her sight, she emailed me back with her prices (which werent too shabby either!), i got such a great vibe from her (haha can one get that from a email??) but she seems really laid back and very casual..i like that in a person! so it is decided, i have talked it over with Hubby, and once i have managed to save some money, i will go and see her next year. i have decided to do 2-3 sessions of past life regressions, and she says only once i have done those, will she consider leading me through a spiritual regression (what happens between incarnations) just wanted to say thanks, and i cant wait!!!
Old 30-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Medium_Laura

Congratulations! I'm so happy that it worked out for you! Please let us know how you like it :)
Old 01-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Tammy

do you think i will battle if i have a hard time visualising things?
Old 01-10-2011, 11:04 AM
mattie

Battle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
do you think i will battle if i have a hard time visualising things?

What do you mean by 'battle?'
Old 01-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Tammy

i think too much, as stated in the hypnotist post.