Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Master

past lives affecting the current ones?

i have been told that one of the reasons im having problems with a man atm is because in a past life he was married and i had an affair with him and history is kind of putting a block on things (we are both single by the way)
is this possible, the psychic who told me says it can be healed etc and even though the result wont change it will be a lot longer if its not sorted out.

now i kinda believe this just from the way the energies are he just has fear to open up to me, but is this possible im just looking to see what peoples thoughts are and options and if people just think it's of no relevance.

ive not looked into past lives too much.
Old 24-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Aquarian

I'm inclined to say she's making it up, but can you ask exactly what (and of whom) she proposes healing?
Old 24-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I'm inclined to say she's making it up, but can you ask exactly what (and of whom) she proposes healing?

well im inclined to say the same, she has been right on other things but i am obviously thinking its a way to get some extra money other than the reading which are pretty cheap. she tried to charge me and a fair bit for this but when i said i couldnt do that she proceeded to say she would do it for free as wants to help me.
the only thing is i have been told a few times and not by people who have tried to do anything about it that the guy in question has a a pattern of behaviour pre programmed into him about going the opposite way to what feels good for him but he's coming out of this phase. This psychic also said he would get past it but it would be much quicker with some help putting stepping stones in the past life we were in an affair but not together

sorry this is very complicated! personally i feel more inclined to believe its true to some extent but that it can be fixed by us working on ourselves independently but im really open to all things its a bit new to me and i was interested to know peoples thoughts.

the man in question is a twin flame so im sort of thinking working on myself forcing him to work on himself in a nice way would overcome this, i also believe twin souls come in with a clean slate and no karma, she said although thats true we did share past lives together and it comes from there not this one. but i really am skeptical i know noone knows any answers for sure but id love to hear peoples thoughts on it anyway. :)
Old 24-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Knower

I think your right you could heal this situation for yourself. You shouldnt have to pay extra for healing, it should come free in within this context in my opinion.
I understand what she is saying as about your ex being someone who has in the past going against whats good for him, its a pharse iam also coming out of. This can be hard to sometimes go through and watch. But i digress. I dont know alot about twin flames but what i do know is that unless your both new spirits. usually twin flames do have experiences from previous lifetimes to work through in my view. Until you both are permanatly on the higher plane as you have both transcended. I feel you should go with your own intuition on this one, do you want to be with him, wait until when he is ready, i feel questions like these are what you should be asking yourself.I also feel you leading by example will be a good step into gently awakening him to this part of himself that wants to accept the commitment your souls have made to each other,for you are one.
Old 24-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwater29
I think your right you could heal this situation for yourself. You shouldnt have to pay extra for healing, it should come free in within this context in my opinion.
I understand what she is saying as about your ex being someone who has in the past going against whats good for him, its a pharse iam also coming out of. This can be hard to sometimes go through and watch. But i digress. I dont know alot about twin flames but what i do know is that unless your both new spirits. usually twin flames do have experiences from previous lifetimes to work through in my view. Until you both are permanatly on the higher plane as you have both transcended. I feel you should go with your own intuition on this one, do you want to be with him, wait until when he is ready, i feel questions like these are what you should be asking yourself.I also feel you leading by example will be a good step into gently awakening him to this part of himself that wants to accept the commitment your souls have made to each other,for you are one.

you make a lot of sense here and thankyou so much for taking the time to reply
he is not an ex as such, we never got it quite together in a totally official sense he gets really close and then scared at the intensity and withdraw into his shell but not dissapear as such i kinda worked out a lot of what i was doing on my side as well to make this behaviour continue and ive done my bit now and it's sort of on his side to work on his now, although dont get me wrong we still both have stuff to work on im sure of that, but by finally opening up how i feel to him im allowing him to work on getting over his fear after his bad past experiences.
its a fine balance of unconditional love but also respect to yourself and not devaluing yourself ive always maintained a lot of pride too much at times so i let that go a little! lol definitely its about becoming whole and i definitely lost myself with him the first time round
sorry i have totally digressed
but yes your totally right all i can do is work on myself and hopefully the rest will fall into place, im happy with that i guess i just find it difficult if im dealing with past life karma here! as thats probably something thats a whole different story and it would sadden me to think we both work on ourselves but are stopped by something in past lifetimes that can be neutralised, but i guess i have to trust the universe can help out on that one lol sometimes i have moments where i dont even know what my higher self is telling met hrough all of this and whats my fears and head.
Old 24-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Knower

the past doesnt equal the future, although past lives are important, i will always stick by that, they are not the be all and end all. If its meant to be it can be its all about both your wills.Just follow your intuition it will tell you all!! Yes your right it is important you do not devalue yourself. Also remember free will. Hopefully he can work through his feelings however we are all doing what we are meant to be doing at the time :) Also on another note you should always seek validation on anything you are told (especially on tf issues) by a psychic i have been told many things by alot of psychics, I never believed it until it was validated by another psychic. Not sayng she is not right, thats not my place i just think sometimes you can be told something by someone and have it play to much on your mind.
Old 24-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwater29
the past doesnt equal the future, although past lives are important, i will always stick by that, they are not the be all and end all. If its meant to be it can be its all about both your wills.Just follow your intuition it will tell you all!! Yes your right it is important you do not devalue yourself. Also remember free will. Hopefully he can work through his feelings however we are all doing what we are meant to be doing at the time :) Also on another note you should always seek validation on anything you are told (especially on tf issues) by a psychic i have been told many things by alot of psychics, I never believed it until it was validated by another psychic. Not sayng she is not right, thats not my place i just think sometimes you can be told something by someone and have it play to much on your mind.

definitely i agree with you shes the only one who told me it was past life but ive had about 5 ppl tell me its a pre programmed pattern of him to go the opposite wayt to his desires but they all say this phase will end of its own accord, prodominantly after the connection we made.

yes i see too many people allowing themselves to be treated badly due to unconditional love, unconditional love is just that but to both parties involved :)
Old 24-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Medium_Laura

I don't think its a past life thing either. Many people have issues with relationships. She's just using you for extra money.

It's definitely about what you put out, you get back. So if you are having issues in relationships, look to yourself first and find out the energy you are sending. Are you afraid of committing? Afraid of being abandoned? Afraid he'll cheat? These stem from this life (usually parents and close family).

That's where you need to start.
Old 24-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Knower

it seems to me you have the answers, the story will unfold, i was just saying as its important to validate things but you seem to have done that, maybe she was just offering you the next piece of the puzzle :0
I agree on what you said about the unconditional love thing by the way :)
Old 24-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I don't think its a past life thing either. Many people have issues with relationships. She's just using you for extra money.

It's definitely about what you put out, you get back. So if you are having issues in relationships, look to yourself first and find out the energy you are sending. Are you afraid of committing? Afraid of being abandoned? Afraid he'll cheat? These stem from this life (usually parents and close family).

That's where you need to start.

Totally agree here i worked out we both had fear, i was scared to say how i felt and return compliments for fear of rejection especially after some of the retreating to shell behaviour when he did come out i was so on guard so yeah we were both afraid of showing our emotions, so i started mine, the twin flame channellers were very nice they said what i kind of feel that ive done my bit for now and its his part now, not that i dont have more work to do on myself cause i do but i think i made one of the big hurdles :) that will slowly push him to do his and open up also.
im starting the energy mapping with steve gunn soon, i see it as a really good chance for personal development and a really good break from relying on others like friends and going to get readings for advice its time to use my intuition more i think and grow.