Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-09-2011, 08:41 PM
hawkmoth65

Discovering past lives

How can we know,without the use of regression,just how many lives we have lived before,if any? I read on many of these threads that people have 'felt old' as a child.I certainly didn't feel old as a child,and I would say I have the mentality/outlook of the 46 year old that I am.
Old 30-09-2011, 01:45 AM
kimbal

How can we know our past lives outside regression ?

As for finding our past lives, the situation can be very subjective - in that what you may believe is a past life could very well be some-thing/one misleading you to believe such. So certain tests need to be carried out - as well as asking yourself - why you want to know - what is their real motive behind such research ?

For me, it was to understand my souls path and purpose, my own "mission in life" you could say, "why I am here" and "what's in it for me" if I follow my souls path.

Sadly many want to know for more superficial reasons such as - fame, ego and self-esteem.

One method I have used is by contacting my own soul, with the use of divining rods. I do so by asking a number of yes / no questions and by asking more questions that is needed to derive the answer. Then in time the answer may be tested with more logical research. If it is found to be in error - I start again. The whole process takes years to be really sure of your facts. It's not a day’s work as some would like. This will take some practice and also require you to build up a knowledge base on the subject.

Past lives should not over lap in dates or time periods and should also be constant with known facts about the person/s. The experiences of that lifetime will be stored inside your soul's memory, not your own brain memory - and so it's quite normal to not be conscious of your past life experiences in much detail, until you tap your soul's memory.

But even so - past lives can still lead us to meet people in our daily life and go through events we may not have any conscious understanding of. These situations are known as fate or destiny. Everything happens for a reason - there are no accidents. If we avoid it consciously it will resurface at a later stage in another form until the situation is dealt with. ( Past life Karma can work like this.)

Part of the process of reincarnation is that the soul is given a cup of forgetfulness to drink before it incarnates in its next cycle. This allows to soul to start afresh without the past memories inhibiting its new life cycle. For those who fail to drink this cup, or may not drink enough of it, they incarnate with skills and abilities that have no reasonable explanation for their skill other than a carry over from a past life - ( eg; A 2-3 year old who can play the piano perfectly with no prior training; is a classic example. )
This cup is given in harmony with the covenant that is in force within the circuit of the Zodiac cycle.

One key aspect of past lives is, with each life cycle of incarnation you change star sign - so if you are an Sagittarius in this life, in your last life you were a Scorpio and before that a Libra; and so forth back through the signs.

Also for example - 10 past life times would not generally extend longer than say 900 years if one lived a full lifetime of around 75-80 years of age. Time in the astral world of Summerland could be anything from months to 10 years or so - depending on the person’s karmic cycles and lessons. If you’re in the hells it could be much longer between earthly incarnations. This is not taking stellar past lives into the discussion - just earthly ones.

Another vital mistake many make is - some spirits tell you , your 'this one' or 'that one' and then the person goes off and tells the whole world about it, allowing the spirit guide to feed off one's ego energies. ( Ie - Many I've met believe they were someone famous such as a past king or queen, or one of Christ's apostles and often gloat about it in meditation groups or on the internet. )

The "spirit guide" who mentions this is often getting some benefit from the person's past life claims ( such as feeding off the energy generated form devout followers to form a cult ). Based on that you can be reasonably assured whomever the person claims to be is more than likely - not true.

So summing up - you keep your ideas to yourself and if you mention them, do so only to those whom are open enough to assist you on the subject. Test your findings out over time and commune with your soul since it is the soul that does the incarnation travelling - not your guides and spirit contacts, nor your earthly mind.

Also if you truly are who you believe you are then no one else will make the same claim. If they do it should be able to be verified as the who is right.

How many today claim they are Jesus Christ ? I've heard of quite few - but the reality is there would only be one soul who is the true Jesus.

----------------------------------------

This gets to the next part of my discussion as to whether Jesus really had a soul.

I raise this because only souls reincarnate and those without a soul have no need to do so.

A strange understanding I might say - because the real origin of Jesus was from the incestuous copulation of Sumerian Elder gods - Nanna-sin ( Yahweh ) and Inanna/Ishtar ( his sister ) and they themselves did not have souls like us.

Souls were originally given to man so he could be part of a food cycle program to feed these old Creator gods. Beings who do not have souls ( such as - ETs and many of the gods ) need to feed off those who do ( us ). We are part of a food chain with the gods at the top.

A well known example is - Satan ( known as Nergal and Yahweh's brother ) is a soulless being who feeds off human souls as a food supply.( which gives rise to ideas such as - Selling your soul to the devil. Vampires, Zombies all feed on souls as well - etc ).
--------------------------------------------------------------
All things to keep in mind when looking into one's past lives.
Old 30-09-2011, 01:55 AM
nightowl

I have had the old soul thing in my life, I think it may help one to look at past lives. For me as I am still discovering how it all fits together. Ways that have helped me are I feel drawn to certain time periods. I have had dreams and flashes that accompany a sense of knowing it as if I lived it, what I experienced in the dream felt as though it was already a part of me. I have find that the things I am drawn to spiritually seem to tie to what I was involved in in the past. I have the belief that my past lives are all tied to a bloodline connection so I am also finding historical facts that pop up that tie me to my past lives. These are a few things that have helped me. Asking questions are always eye opening as well... I think you are on the right track keep digging