Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Happyheart

This happened to me about 2 weeks after my "awakening" where I started verbally channelling. the top of my head was absolutely buzzing and it was so annoying I was always smacking it to make it stop. It was hot/cold all the time, sort of like having Vicks Vaporub poured on it, and tingling and throbbing. No headaches to speak of, just a feeling of fullness.

It lasted around a week then slowly started to subside. Now I get it occasionally, sometimes when I meditate, or just about to astral project.

xxxlove happy
Old 01-01-2011, 01:20 AM
Master
yes its kundalini energy. I was only just reading about this for another thread and read some of the sensations of disruptive kundalini energy. Those you mention are some of them.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks everyone for the info! I haven't got time to reply to each of you but really appreciate the replies. I get the tingling most of the time when fully awake. I've also got a slight ringing in my ears where I've been focussing on psychic hearing. Other than that I'm getting tingling, crawling, heat/cold and splashes of cold around my head. Oh and my ears sometimes get warm, my right ear has just started doing it now. The tingling has also just started because I'm thinking about it. I'm also seeing very vivid colours when I shut my eyes, I could swear trhey weren't like it before- reds, greens, blues, pinks and splashes of white. Sound familiar

Oh and I'm getting headaches - they are very painful and seem to 'burst' through my forehead and then disappear after a short time.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Serenity Bear

I agree with most of the posts, it definately sounds like you have had an energy spurt and its finding its way around your system between the crown and throat chakras.

Dont be surprised if you get a bit of clairaudience - clear hearing of spirit- as this usually occurs when energy affect the dicussed areas.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Ciqala

It is kundalini energies, and represents increased spiritual awareness. Kundalini energies do not always work in the way people say they do, they can start at the crown, just as much as they can start at the root, and they can be spontaneous like anything else, do to our natural spiritual growth and awareness they will be wherever we are increased in naturally, they can be opened by increased awareness in any area, and in all, it signifies a great turning point for you, such as if the sensations start at your crown, i can highly bet, they will begin to move downwards sometime, maybe soon. It may be backwards, but it is highly more revered than the opposite, since it starts at the crown, you already have much experience of spiritual awareness and contact with the higher source, the only downside is, it probably means your lower chakras may be less grounded because of such. If the serpent is awakened in you, those energies will shoot like lightening bolts, down your spine, to make it known in your other chakras anyway, and you will still have the constant tingling in your crown. Personally, i always have the constant sensations in my crown, along my face too - that is said to be a highly good sign. Kundalini energies shooting downwards, and up, are good to ground the other chakras from your always working crown chakra.
Kundalini rises, and kundalini falls. And after that, kundalini rises, and kundalini falls. Kundalini does many spontaneous things between that all.

It is correct, the main point all wish to get to, is the crown, but for some people such as you, and such as I, and such as many, the kundalini starts there, which would be due to the fact you are already sensitive and open in that area of spiritual consciousness, or simply, more so than other areas. Mainly, it happens in the root for most people, because they are more earthy creatures. The life force, itself stems from the root, but in some cases, that life energy naturally rises to the crown in people who are more expanded, so naturally they do not feel it, and there it starts.

This is a greater endeavour than pulling prana from the feet, in fact many gurus believed achieving kundalini to be better this way, and it is more rare, to have the life force energy prana, to be pulled in from the crown firstly. It can unground you much though, take it from my experience hehe. It means your lower chakras have already released, and the energies are starting from the top.

For some people, when kundalini energies "seem" to start at upper chakras, they can tend to lose grip of it, which can mean various things, like imbalances, or blockages that do not allow the energy to move downwards, or just not fully in the time to be awakened yet, this can explain those who manage to "open" the third eye, or "stimulate" the crown by force or just by being overly spiritually connected, yet the prana is not yet ready to be awakened fully.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank Serenity Bear and Cigala - really useful info there. Mine certainly does seem to be beginning at the crown and is going down my neck a little bit too. At the moment the energy is concentrated around my crown and forehead.

Can I ask if anyone else has experienced severe tinnitus with Kundalini?
Old 01-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thank Serenity Bear and Cigala - really useful info there. Mine certainly does seem to be beginning at the crown and is going down my neck a little bit too. At the moment the energy is concentrated around my crown and forehead.

Can I ask if anyone else has experienced severe tinnitus with Kundalini?

I didn't, but I read in sf about many who do. I can hear, see or read something and get instant crown tingles. I've come to realise over time that this means to me I have just read a truth.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Serenity Bear

The Tinnitus could be the clair audience that the energy maybe bringing on. This is one of the many symptoms:

Tinnitus (it starts high pitched and then lessens off like tuning in a radio).
Jaw Ache, or tingling in the jaw
Ear Ache
Hearing buzzing (out of tune radio), morse code, hums, resonances etc.

The clairaudience actually comes from the throat chakra, if they are concentrating on the third eye/brow then it could well be clairvoyane or psychic sight thats coming first.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account
I have the ear ache but not constant, it comes and goes although intense when I do have it. I also have jaw ache but again not all the time. The ringing is definitely high pitched at the moment.

Thanks for your help! So glad I have this site or I'd think I was going mad.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Master
I don't want to make a new thread because my case is so similar...
I've been experiencing the same tingling, but I also hear the ringing. Though.. when the ringing starts up, it's at random times during the day (at least once/twice a day) and it "sounds" like someone is putting their hand over my ear (usually left ear). I always used to think that it was a Guide trying to get me to pay attention, but I never registered any further messages...

What could this be?