Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Suspended

l've read about the trickling of 'nectar' or 'amrita' (ananda or bliss in Yoga, l believe) in one of the Dalai Lama's book in relation to celibacy. ln his case, l think he says it started as a 'trickle' and ended as a flood. lt's the same with all these Higher descents - they start small until they ultimately become a permanent experience or realisation.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
@kkfern
The arrogance of new-age know-it-alls never ceases to amaze me. There absolute certainty always puts my guard up.
This information about the 8th chakra is coming from very dubious channeled sources which are dangerous to trust (there are actually 12 main chakras - 3 extra one's above the head and 2 below the feet, and not in the order kkfern suggests). Mostly, channeled info twists and corrupts ancient knowledge to suit the agenda of very deceitful lower astral types.

What does that mean?? This looks like another arrogant statement. Age has nothing at all to do with the TF thing - the TF phenomenon has been around since the beginning of time, so what does being have to do with it.

l not sure if this is more arrogance. Your not the original OP, so why would you suggest closing the post. ls it just to stop anyone contradicting your False new-age myths.

the east has taught that there is nothing new, it is there just waiting to be re-discovered. the next set is already part of the system. nothing new. it has always been there. it is part of the eastern system.

you may have a problem with someone not a part of your system. so you will naturally distrust them. the Christians do this too. that is up to you. you put forth what you believe and i put forth what i believe. there is not a problem. this is a free country. that is why i decided to be born in this place at this time. i cannot be killed for being what i am. i can still be called arrogant, but i cannot be killed.

i did not contradict nor attack your ideas. nor did i attack the other diagram. each will bring to the table what they have.

the info is not channeled. it is from a school i went to. i too at one point had great opposition to what was being taught. that is how i recognize your distrust and attack on me. i have learned to trust what i was taught. not because of needing to trust. but because i know it was right.

i am older. i have seen many gates to the new ways come and go. each decade will be given another gate. even the different religions are gates. each gate is designed for a space in time. sure, the tf concept has been around. because even the different chakras have been there thru time. the epic interest in this era is what is new. just as love confused others not ready for it, so it is with the unity.

i stopped because i could feel the atmosphere of the future changing as someone was reading the post. there was more to post but some are not ready for it yet. so i stopped.

by the way, i do not know what OP means.

kk
Old 02-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
l've read about the trickling of 'nectar' or 'amrita' (ananda or bliss in Yoga, l believe) in one of the Dalai Lama's book in relation to celibacy. ln his case, l think he says it started as a 'trickle' and ended as a flood. lt's the same with all these Higher descents - they start small until they ultimately become a permanent experience or realisation.

Ah, maybe I'm always experiencing it then so I don't notice any different. When I was going through my awakening too many drastic things were happening all at once for me to notice other minor sensations like this.
Old 29-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Deactivated Account

I've been taking another think about this and though I thought initially it could just be the back of the third eye chakra it definitely isn't. My Kundalini rises and then enters this channel at the back of the head and goes out that way... I don't know why or what it is, but maybe someone here might know?
Old 29-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I've been taking another think about this and though I thought initially it could just be the back of the third eye chakra it definitely isn't. My Kundalini rises and then enters this channel at the back of the head and goes out that way... I don't know why or what it is, but maybe someone here might know?

yup the 8th at the back and base of the head.

kk
Old 29-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
yup the 8th at the back and base of the head.

kk

Which one is that? I've read you've mentioned the unity chakra before but I can't find anything on it. The 8th chakra I know as the soul star chakra and that's above the head not at the back...
Old 29-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Which one is that? I've read you've mentioned the unity chakra before but I can't find anything on it. The 8th chakra I know as the soul star chakra and that's above the head not at the back...

i know. it is from my teachers. they are not currently incarnated.

following their work, i could find almost nothing on it either. alta major was as close as i came. but the double names chakras do hold water.

the lesson was given on the regular class with a magic blackboard behind the teacher. the illustrations were shown there as the teacher spoke. the triangles were the new map. to see how it all tied together with the symbols from the past and from other religions made sense. too much sense to be wrong.

it was actually part of a larger lecture. the 12 horoscopes, the 12 tribes, the 12 chakras, tree of life, the stage, the personalities of the 12 apostles, not sure where this was from. and a few others were on clear overlays showing how they all went together.

besides all the research, there are quite a few people now opening up and feeling it opening. my teachers say the reason past lives and mediumship and channeling and OBEs and LD is possible is the opened 8th. it has been with us all the time and is being downloaded to others as the spirit grows,

there is more, much more.

kk

Last edited by kkfern : 29-01-2015 at 08:30 PM.
Old 29-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
i know. it is from my teachers. they are not currently incarnated.

following their work, i could find almost nothing on it either. alta major was as close as i came. but the double names chakras do hold water.

the lesson was given on the regular class with a magic blackboard behind the teacher. the illustrations were shown there as the teacher spoke. the triangles were the new map. to see how it all tied together with the symbols from the past and from other religions made sense. too much sense to be wrong.

it was actually part of a larger lecture. the 12 horoscopes, the 12 tribes, the 12 chakras, tree of life, the stage, the personalities of the 12 apostles, not sure where this was from. and a few others were on clear overlays showing how they all went together.

besides all the research, there are quite a few people now opening up and feeling it opening. my teachers say the reason past lives and mediumship and channeling and OBEs and LD is possible is the opened 8th. it has been with us all the time and is being downloaded to others as the spirit grows,

there is more, much more.

kk

I've been doing some reading on the alta major and it says that the kundalini rises to that chakra where it is merged with the energy coming down from the crown and higher transpersonal chakras and then sent down the front of the body again to flow back up through the sushumna. That would make some sense to me actually, though it feels like the energy is going out the back of the head instead.

I actually realised my ungroundedness lately was due to this, I never felt this activity of kundalini exiting the back of the head until recently. It's weird. Before it would just go out the crown chakra... or maybe that was my perception anyway.

12 strands of DNA too... Don't know what it means, but interesting synchronicities.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:35 PM
Master

Quote:
I've been doing some reading on the alta major and it says that the kundalini rises to that chakra where it is merged with the energy coming down from the crown and higher transpersonal chakras and then sent down the front of the body again to flow back up through the sushumna. That would make some sense to me actually, though it feels like the energy is going out the back of the head instead.

I actually realised my ungroundedness lately was due to this, I never felt this activity of kundalini exiting the back of the head until recently. It's weird. Before it would just go out the crown chakra... or maybe that was my perception anyway.

12 strands of DNA too... Don't know what it means, but interesting synchronicities.

see, that is as close as i got. it does not feel like that. i do not know if you saw the post about the energy leaving my head. but later it did complete the cycle and reenter and go back down. i have seen on this board ascending and descending activation. to me it is finishing the cycle. like a breath in and a breath out. they think it from us to go up and from spirit to go down.

later, in class i was taught to keep it all in. what is the point of it escaping anyway? it does escape in a way. i let the energy surround myself in an egg i imagine around me. the energy or the part of you is expanded. it is no longer contained in the physical body. there are said to be seven bodies that encapsulate the body. i do not know about that but i know the 9th 10 and 11th are off sight. so the energy you feel leaving is going to the other off sight chakras.

12 strands. i have heard of that but not from the source. i cannot picture it. you can activate different parts in the strand but what point would twelve stands do?

kk
Old 30-01-2015, 06:03 AM
candelight

Quote:

Could it be this?

http://www.chakras.net/energy-centers/bindu