Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Emilio

Color The holy grale

Hi

I should ask myself what I actually mean with spiritual development. Is it to be able to levitate? Is it to react in a more harmonious way amongst people?
Do you wanna be like Superman? . I don't think Superman has a joyfull life!
He is definitely not in peace with himself, more like a split personality....or whatever they call it nowadays.
Is it to save the world?
What if I tried to save the world and it actually got mad at me because the world just wanted to be exactly where it was? what's the spiritual in that?

I go in and in and in and in. deep deep inside is my answer. whoops that's cool, I actually found my answer! "so what is it?" you would say . Well it doesn't really matter does it!!!
The only thing that matters is your own answer, and that of course I cannot give you .

If you came to a cave and hadn't had water for days. If you then went inside the cave and saw a cup and a fountain you would not hestitate a moment. You would take the cup and drink the water. What if the cup was the holy grale? In that now moment it wouldn't really matter would it?
It would just be a tool for drinking right!

So if I told you my truth and my perspektive from my now moment it wouldn't really matter. What matters is that you find your truth from where your consciousness is right now.
You go deep deep inside yourself with absolute acceptance, trust and love and you will find your own holy grale.

What is....is

Love and Hugs
Emilio
Old 20-05-2007, 10:34 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilio
.....You go deep deep inside yourself with absolute acceptance, trust and love and you will find your own holy grale.....
Hiya, found it!
My truth that is, I tripped at the cave entrance though, yet am okay NOW, thanks for the directions, . Happy to let what IS, be, Emilio & I like your motivation.
Old 21-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Emilio

Hi Angelicious
Thank you for participating in the story.
Also thank you for the compliment.
I browsed your gallery at a glance. It is very wonderfull and Bliztering.
Keep on being grand in your creations, and they will become even grander.

Love

Emilio
Closed Thread