Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-11-2015, 07:25 AM
Knower

TiedSnake! Yes these dreams are bothering me...because I feel some sort of connection with this person...I have gone through spritual awakening after meeting this person...My whole life has changed...
He works with me in office..

Since I have met him...I feel his energy...In dreams he is there....Even when I tried to back myself, he came again in dreams...I tried many times...
In waking life I dont think so he has any feelings for me...as I have never asked him...

But yes...I do feel a connection and a bond of Love with him....which is leading me to too much pain...
My heart is sure that I have sm sort of connection but in reality i dont know...
Old 23-11-2015, 07:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Tortoise
Ask him out already.

This lol

Seriously, for all you know he feels the same about you and is also too shy to reach out. You tried to stop thinking about it, your being tormented by your dreams, what do you think you need to do?
Old 23-11-2015, 08:04 AM
Knower

I want to ask him...But he is my Boss...and I am married...
I am waiting for 1 hint from his side....Once i will gt that I will tell him everything i feel...
And the dream which I shared...was when I set an intent before sleeping that what all is going on what he think...
So is that dream is my feelings for him or the meaning is diffrent??
Old 23-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Decide carefully what you need to do first before you unload on the man. Any gentleman wouldn't ask a lady out if she was married so that explains why your not getting any signs out of him.

Idk about how your marital life is going and I feel it goes beyond dream interpretations to pry here, but the grass aint always greener on the other side. Be careful not to throw away what you have for some fantasised notion. ;)
Old 23-11-2015, 08:38 AM
Knower

Well TiedSnake...

When I was around 15 yr old...I have felt something...I had a feeling that there is someone who is calling me or there is someone who belongs to me...That time I was too small to understand all these...To get out of this even I went to a phycatrist...This feelings went away after a duration of time...

Now I m 28...Learnt so many things from karmic ppl...and Even i forgot about the feeling which I had many years bfore...
After meeting this person...I went through spritual awakening...and that time I had a same feeling..I remembered everything which I already felt that time...I realized he is the one i was serching for...

I dont know anything....I cant explain what I feel which just pull me to him...

Regarding Similarities...I would like to tell there are many things which is similar between us....Same year of Birth, Same date of joining, Similar hand writing, few habits and choices are similar, Same past relationship experince etc....
Old 23-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Suspended
Aoo' you share some traits in common with him, as to say you two have some things in common. He is playing a part of you in your dreams. You are seeing yourself and interacting with yourself in your dreams.
Old 24-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7777
I want to ask him...But he is my Boss...and I am married...
I am waiting for 1 hint from his side....Once i will gt that I will tell him everything i feel...
And the dream which I shared...was when I set an intent before sleeping that what all is going on what he think...
So is that dream is my feelings for him or the meaning is diffrent??

Scandalous!

Often dreams aren't specifically about the people in them, but occasionally that is the case. Of course there are deeper things going on with you, and that are contributing to your infatuation with your boss....

I never recommend adultery, but I do acknowledge that sometimes marriage relationships are detrimental to all involved.