Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-03-2020, 11:33 AM
Knower

Beautiful Nature

Last night i had a dream in which first i saw beautiful big mountains and sea.
Moments after that i entered into a forest where THERE WAS NO HUMAN.

There were only animals and plants and me. I was running in the forest with joy, bees were coming our my mouth and it seemed like that whole nature and birds are running with me. Then I turned in that joy and i saw a huge sea which was very still. I Then looked up the sky and the sky was blue and clear and i could see the Moon in the sky which was above me.

After that sight, i was so joyous from inside and i dissolved in the nature. In the sky. and lost all sense of Me.

I have never payed much attention to my dreams, nor i have read enormously about this subject.
I just wrote what i saw and i am writing this out of that feeling of joy. Does this mean anything at all ? i dont know about this subject
Old 10-03-2020, 06:12 PM
Master

Most dreams contain symbolism, which is the language subconscious communicates with, best.

From your description the "huge sea which was very still" attracted my attention, so I'd try to decode this firstly, but you are the only one who can decode your dreams. Get in a meditative state, or similar, and inquire your inner source of knowledge, your intuition.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:44 PM
Knower

I realize the fact that WE can only make complete sense out of it since they are based on specific conditioning.

Please guide me about being in meditative state about it.
For me 3 things seemed important.
Fly coming out of my mouth, Moon and the Water.
What do you think i should do ? Recall it again my head ? And do what ?
Old 10-03-2020, 07:01 PM
Master
Moon governs the water.
Also the water element is about emotions.

The still waters for me its a good sign.It feels almost like the moon is favouring you.
Are you familiar with the 'night' feeling?I mean do you feel emotional when the night is clear and the moon is bright?

Also i agree with inavalan.Your inner self knows better.The chalenge is to find a way to lower your brainwaves,so you can access it.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:09 PM
Master
I forgot to mention the relation with the water chakra as well.(svadisthana)
Do you feel anything at this area?

As for the nature,i don't know.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Master

I use self-hypnosis to get into a light to medium trance. I've written somewhere here about this in the last few months. You could search for it.

If you meditate or pray you can use that, but i consider them less reliable, and usually affected by other systems of beliefs.

Once getting in trance, leave behind all your beliefs and expectations, all rationalizations about your dream, and ask your inner source of knowledge if there is a symbolic meaning of your dream.

If you feel like a confirmation, ask for the interpretation of that symbolism. Sometimes it doesn't come right-away, and it might take a few minutes. Leave your mind wandering. Other times a word, an image, an idea might pop up in your mind even before you finish formulating your request.

It depends mainly if you achieved the optimum level of trance for that communication. You use your intuition to connect to your inner-self, or channel your inner-guide. The more you do it, the better it gets.

Finally, don't try to rationalize what you get. Take it as you get, and try to understand it as it came to you.

Good luck!

PS: If you don't recall well enough your dream )they fade quickly), in trance, ask your subconscious to bring it back to your memory. This might take a few minutes too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Master

This is something I wrote:
Quote:
I get into a light trance (20-30%) to open a clean communication with my subconscious, then I ask it for a trance appropriate for whatever experience I decided to have. I wait a few seconds until I reach that level (15-30 seconds) then go with my experience.

Different experiences need different trance levels, and you start from various levels of awakeness, so mechanically following any given technique, it's likely that you'll end up all over the place, and not reach the trance level appropriate for your experience.

To get into a light trance: I breath in, hold for 2-3 seconds, then breath out, for a total of about 10 seconds (it doesn't have to be exact, you just want to generate a little hyperventilation, because that favors getting into trance). Then, I silently say a couple of words that I set up through posthypnotic suggestion, long ago, as a trigger (another 2-3 seconds) (like "go to sleep now", or "deeper deeper and deeper", or such).
Old 10-03-2020, 07:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I forgot to mention the relation with the water chakra as well.(svadisthana)
Do you feel anything at this area?

As for the nature,i don't know.

Yes you are right, whenever i go to sleep almost every night when i lie down i feel strong energy activity going there. Which then goes up and comes down but it feels accumulated at savdisthana chakra as if its stuck. And currently i and dealing with my fears also. So Now it may make sense to me.

And since this morning. I feel so light headed after this dream. As if everything is flowing smoothly without resistance.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I use self-hypnosis to get into a light to medium trance. I've written somewhere here about this in the last few months. You could search for it.

If you meditate or pray you can use that, but i consider them less reliable, and usually affected by other systems of beliefs.

Once getting in trance, leave behind all your beliefs and expectations, all rationalizations about your dream, and ask your inner source of knowledge if there is a symbolic meaning of your dream.

If you feel like a confirmation, ask for the interpretation of that symbolism. Sometimes it doesn't come right-away, and it might take a few minutes. Leave your mind wandering. Other times a word, an image, an idea might pop up in your mind even before you finish formulating your request.

It depends mainly if you achieved the optimum level of trance for that communication. You use your intuition to connect to your inner-self, or channel your inner-guide. The more you do it, the better it gets.

Finally, don't try to rationalize what you get. Take it as you get, and try to understand it as it came to you.

Good luck!

PS: If you don't recall well enough your dream )they fade quickly), in trance, ask your subconscious to bring it back to your memory. This might take a few minutes too.

I think i got your idea. what you are trying to say.
It makes sense to me and i will try it.

Thank you :)
Old 11-03-2020, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
Yes you are right, whenever i go to sleep almost every night when i lie down i feel strong energy activity going there. Which then goes up and comes down but it feels accumulated at savdisthana chakra as if its stuck. And currently i and dealing with my fears also. So Now it may make sense to me.

And since this morning. I feel so light headed after this dream. As if everything is flowing smoothly without resistance.
Yesterday as i was reading the posts,a vision popped up in my mind.I'll tell it as i saw it.

Go to the same landscape consiously.Tell to the moon to turn the still waters to healing waters.See a change in the water (i saw little white lights inside it)and see your self entering the sea of healing waters,taking a swim.