Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-11-2018, 04:11 AM
Master
So, I just finished reading this whole thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sure thing, go ahead. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

....and still waiting for Rah Nam to answer Slayer's question..

Thinking..."this is where the Butterfly Effect meets the Mandela Effect.."

"I got up from my chair too quickly and felt dizzy all of a sudden...I must be ascending"...

Nope, that is called "low blood pressure" dear..

So much normal phenomenon is being attributed to the "mysterious". Why can't people just accept that stuff happens as the result of cyclical patterns in nature..and when an explanation is sought, where is 'Occam's Razor' in all of that?

People said the world was coming to an end when it snowed in the Sahara a few years back..oh wait, we're still here..

I am a deeply spiritual person who also happens to be one of the biggest skeptics out there and all I can say is "no wonder the New Age movement gets such a bad rep"..Now, to count how many brain cells I lost partaking in this exercise...
Old 01-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
My house had a strong jolt a couple of days ago. Even though the quake was some distance away and very deep down (207km) it was still felt across most of New Zealand.

Life on Earth can be very precarious.

Peace.

Hopefully nothing bad happens !

There have been some strong EQs also here in Europe in between Greece Italy and Albania: 6.8 magnitude ! On october 25th.

Waters are rising...Venice has been overflooded as I said previously:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/w...ods-italy.html
Worst in a decade !
i guess consequence of both glacier melt + Earth pole shift (?)
Old 01-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
More on a spiritual level, I follow Aluna Ash 9D on YouTube (like smilingsun by coïncidence :) ):

Watch this fascinating video about collective Consciousness:

https://youtu.be/y4JpyHOpRjI

Around 1:40' There is a creepy interference, at the EXACT moment she is sayin "God Particle"
I f*** jumped out of my sofa when hearing it as I was listening to it with my earphones.
(There are some more later in the video around 14'10 when she says "this is something that we are able to do now" lol ...and so on...at 26'42 "unconscious becoming more conscious they are being more aware" .
And Im not alone when you read the first comments haha

I guess it is demonic interferences as we are close from the Event (the Dark team knows it!). They are manifesting when Truth is Spoken . Those cheaters hate TRUTH which is GOD reality. LIES are the energy of False Light.
i had exactly the same as described previously in my posts when Im on phone. :)
Once I said "this guy is always lying" then we Heard horrible Stuff (demonic/blowing etc ) and the conversation was suddenly cut off.

They know They are done and desperately try to block us as time is running out. :)
Old 02-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
Well spoken.

What do you personally believe differentiates responsibility from blame? That's a very interesting moral question.
Blame carries judgement and condemnation. Responsibility carries acceptance. Responsibility dissolves denial, blame fuels it.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings
Blame carries judgement and condemnation. Responsibility carries acceptance. Responsibility dissolves denial, blame fuels it.

Very interesting !
And I recognize how my twin flame is blaming me and denying all the changes that are currently happening with his Kundalini rising haha.
Personal healing has to be done and all the darkness inside must be cleared.
«*With great power comes great responsibility*». :)

Twin flame mirrors and triggers each and every corner that has to be healed inside us.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Master

I've been through so many 'end of the world as we know it' scenarios. But that's what happens when you get old. You see life unfolding.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Master
Yesterday i had unusual root chakra activity.I'm well trained working with chakras,but this time i didn't do anything to triger it.

I just sat down to watch tv,and i felt my muladhara,going active for almost half an hour.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yesterday i had unusual root chakra activity.I'm well trained working with chakras,but this time i didn't do anything to triger it.

I just sat down to watch tv,and i felt my muladhara,going active for almost half an hour.
Chakras can 'activate' 'spontaneously'. I've had random strong chakra 'activations', particular the 3rd chakra, with the accompanied colour (bright yellow).
Old 03-11-2018, 05:36 PM
Master
Now that you mentioned it,i had also 3d eye activity as well.
Problem is i forget things easily,and there's too much going on to catch with.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

There are some intense energies and activations between 3-7th November.

i felt also waves of energy flowing through my body before to sleep last night. Heart chakra receiving a lot of energy and felt nauseous++.