Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Astral Seeker

Yeah it sucks that I'm not the kind of sleeper that you are :(

As an update, unfortunately nothing much to add for 2 nights. I kept on waking up to the sound of the multiple alarms but never found myself at the treshold and about to exit. Now I realized that I found my own voice whispering slowly "dont move, dont open your eyes" very annoying. So, I dont know how that can have an impact in the failed attempts.

However, something good happened (yiha !) :

It was 2 nights ago.
After the last failed attempt I remained laying down on my bed. I was obviously deeply relaxed since I was just waking up from sleep but since I had slept all my usual hours I wasnt asleep anymore. Just greatly relaxed, and thinking about nothing. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a shift of my cousciousness and vibrations or something odd that I couldnt describe happening. Since I was not prepared at all to this (I was doing nothing and had no purpose of projecting then), I was like "wow *** is that ?!" and obviously this tough reaction of mine ended the experience.

I woke up for good and thought about what just happened. "So, this is it right ? The famous relaxed and blank mind state required to AP ! This is how I shall be each time I want to project, uh ?".

I tried to keep in my mind how I felt, how it was to be in such a state which was the one holding the holy keys to astral projection.

I realized that it would not be that easy to reproduce this state. Mostly, because of the blank mind thing. Because when it happened, it was all black in my mind. Really ZERO thoughts. Pure VOID. But still not sleeping. Quite a tough state of mind to reach at will !

Anyway, I tried again. A training to reach that state counsciously. If I could replicate that state then I would be assured to AP on a very regular basis.

The first time was during the same day. It was 3pm and I decided to take a nap. But contrary to the previous times, I didnt aim to sleep. I wanted to get to that same state as the previous night. Deeply relaxed and blank mind. So I just layed down and relaxed my body to the best I could. I couldnt tell it was AS relaxed as during the night but it was ok I guess. Then I focused not to let any thoughts come in and kept at it. Again, couldnt say that I reached that same state than few hours earlier but it wasnt that bad.
Unfortunately nothing happened.
Nothing happened
No, really, nothing happened
Nothin ha..... WOW what was that ? Dont know what happened but my physical body liked jumped over the bed. Like an electric shock. I guess that I started to AP without knowing it and that I got jolted back into my body.

Second time was today. I did the same thing, relax and blank mind and it lasted soooooo long with nothing at all.
Then I had a thought. The thought of a short dream I just had. For maybe a couple of minutes I clicked out and return back with the souvenir of a very short dream. I had crossed the treshold without really paying attention but without being unfocus not to be able to come back immediately from the dream.

Maybe I'm improving, maybe not. Anyway I will keep on working to reach that state, learn how to get to it, to control it, to get used to it. And then with some practice and some luck as well I hope to be able to AP from a meditative state on a regular basis, aside my nightly attempts.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Astral Seeker

Last night the multiple awakenings during the night didnt bring any positive results.

However, I had quite a vivid dream and when I woke up it was 6:30am. When I look at my DJ I see a pattern : every LD/AP or very vivid dreams occured in the 4:30am - 6:30am time roughly.

If I want to fine tune the proper moment it would be more between 5am and 6am but for now I'm gonna keep the scale pretty large (ie 4:30am to 6:30am) and put emphasis to my nightly practice around that time with hopefully happy results :)
Old 17-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Astral Seeker

Didnt achieve any exit so far BUT two things happened :

- I sleep on my belly, so I always to try to AP from my belly but since this is my natural sleeping position I always end up falling asleep. I tried laying on my back but this is on the contrary too uncomfortable and I can't relax. On my sides I'm not comfortable enough neither.

So seems like I'm screwed but maybe not. 2 nights ago I woke up in the early morning and didnt want to wake up so I put myself on my back but not str8 on my back. Instead, I had my head turned to one side. I found this position far more comfortable without being my natural position neither. I drift off to sleep and at one point I started to feel light vibrations coming in.

Even if this seems to be a real minor achievement, this is huge for me because : a) I never felt vibrations when drifting off to sleep (just felt them when I randomly woke up and found myself in the treshold state). And b) Feeling those vibrations on my back is a huge improvement since it means that I can AP from my back and that this position might be my door to sucess in AP.

So last night when I woke up at 2:30am I was obv on my belly (natural sleeping position, remember ?), and turned to be on my back but with my head turned to one side. Although I didnt project, I fell asleep and even had dreams. I never could fall asleep on my back and seems that I found the way to crack the code which makes me be very happy.

Now I know that I have to be in that position if I want to AP : on my belly I just fall asleep 100% of the time no matter how hard I try to remain aware, and str8 on my back I just can't relax and let go. On my back but with my head turned on one side or the other this is the perfect middle : I can relax to the point of falling asleep but still this is not a very comfortable position for me.

That was the 1st point. Now, the second one and it was weird I dont know what it was.

I dreamt that I was in a house with some people and long story short I found myself laying down at night in a bed. But while I was dreaming that I was sleeping on that bed, I also became aware of being in my "real" bed sleeping as well. Then in my dream I felt someone come into my bedroom and get closer to my bed. I knew in my dream that this mysterious person was there to kill me.

Odd thing is that while I was aware of that dream person there to kill me I started to feel in my "real" bedroom someone really approaching to my bed. I started to feel scared in both my dream and in "reality".

I kept my eyes closed, still aware to be both in my dream and kind of awake and I felt that this shadow person (I couldnt have a pic of him/her, just a shadow) was stabbing me with a knife. I felt it in my dream but I ALSO felt some real physical motion in real life, as if someone was REALLY stabbing at me !

I really freaked out even if I didnt move.

At some point I opened my eyes, a bit nervous and still sweating (lol).

What was that ??
Old 18-11-2014, 05:20 AM
crossbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Seeker
Hi,

Would it be possible to program our subcounscious when we go to be so that we are automatically awaken in the vibrational stage ?

I already experienced this but very randomly. I would be sleeping and at some point I would wake up because of the vibrations.

Unfortunately it happened maybe two or three times at most.

I wonder if we could program our subcounscious so that it wake us up directly being in that stage ?

It would be so great, we wouldnt have to struggle that much to AP, we would just have to go to sleep and wait to be awoken !

Any thoughts about this ?

Thanks

Its a good idea, I think. Subconscious is like a strong dumb fellow who will do anything you ask of him.
Old 18-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Astral Seeker

Subcounscious is a *****

If you're scared not to wake up because you have an appointment, you can be sure that it will work instantly and your subcounscious will wake you up on time even without an alarm.

But when comes the time to have OBE, you can say to yourself 100 times a day that you will OBE or be aware in your dreams and this for months, it doesnt work

**** YOU subcounscious