Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-12-2017, 02:05 AM
Master
Questions (serious) On Demons

Hello.

Alright, I have questions on the Christian perspective on Demons and what the Christians here perceive them to be.

Realize I am asking seriously, respectfully, and wish to receive respectful answers in return.

Alright.

1. I am aware of a belief among many religious that such means of divination such as tarot is perceived as communication with demons. Ouiji board I understand entirely, my questions here are- with tarot how exactly is it with these cards that the religious believe demons or negatively inclined spirits communicate exactly? Is it in the layout of the cards themselves, or the intuition of the spiritualist, or if you prefer new-ager reading the cards, how does such communication through the form of tarot with something demonic come about?

I am very curious of the beliefs on this exactly- the way with tarot which demonic communications occur.

2. When you all speak of demons are you referring to energy/ spirits, such as what spiritualists call spirit guides, and such? Or do any of you believe these beings to take physical form? That is to say- do you speak of demons as energetic only? Or do you believe they are indeed too physical entities or beings much like ourselves? As far as physicality goes?

3. Do any of you believe indeed that demons have names? Think names in some of the writings for example Abaddon, Baal, As'bel? Do you believe them to have names like this or as such?

That is what comes to mind here to ask right now.

Again I ask out of no disrespect at all, I am asking seriously, to get an answer from those who are Religious, and to read your views on this.

Thank you.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:29 AM
Suspended
Why a spirit can become a demon or they're born to as demons or devils? That's because of their greediness and evil activities or mind power to evildoing. Most of the demons are ugly lascivious greedy and they never care to stirring up disasters to human or other Gods. But some handsome Gods are also responsible for evildoings. And they're also named as demon. And some deities are ugly but they don't have any bad mindset to hurt or stirring up disasters then they can't be named as demons or devils.

Name is given or make by human to remember who the demon he is? Or they're named by their parents. It's the same as every human has a name. But there's not need to spread their names to the world.

When they're in the demon families, then they're born and taught by their parents to be in that heritage. And they're surely to be born as demons. And their bodies are adapted to be as demons or darkness beings.

Their dharma energy are not stronger than righteous Gods. So they're also afraid righteous Gods.

Old 16-12-2017, 02:30 PM
Master

The Bible speaks of Satan as having angels. It is generally believed that these were originally angels of God who chose to follow Satan in his rebellion against God and that they are now demons.

First Corinthians 10:20 says that the false gods worshiped by pagans are actually demons. Satan can appear as an angel of light and his demons probably have this same ability. Like Satan, their master, they seek to deceive humans by false teaching. When you seek spiritual truth from any source other than the Bible you open yourself up to being deceived by demons.

The purpose of the Bible is to teach us about God and lead us to serve and worship him, so it doesn't contain a lot of information about demons but what it does reveal is enough to show that we must be careful not to let them deceive us.
Old 18-12-2017, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Posted by Jeremy Bong

Why a spirit can become a demon or they're born to as demons or devils? That's because of their greediness and evil activities or mind power to evildoing. Most of the demons are ugly lascivious greedy and they never care to stirring up disasters to human or other Gods. But some handsome Gods are also responsible for evildoings. And they're also named as demon. And some deities are ugly but they don't have any bad mindset to hurt or stirring up disasters then they can't be named as demons or devils.

Name is given or make by human to remember who the demon he is? Or they're named by their parents. It's the same as every human has a name. But there's not need to spread their names to the world.

When they're in the demon families, then they're born and taught by their parents to be in that heritage. And they're surely to be born as demons. And their bodies are adapted to be as demons or darkness beings.

Their dharma energy are not stronger than righteous Gods. So they're also afraid righteous Gods.

You say Why a spirit can become a demon or they're born to as demons or devils? You see I am not sure on Christain thoughts on this entirely either. I have been told that the way to salvation is to accept that Jesus died for my sins, do those who do not accept this become demons? Is that what demonic entities are, condemned people? Because I have seen entities that a Christian would call a demon, physical beings, and despite having humanoid like bodies they could be called anything but human. But this perhaps is a whole other discussion in itself.

Well the naming things is funny isn't it? I understand what you mean by humans giving a name to something. However what about experiences with an entity where the entity indeed was asked who it was, what is it's name, and it then answered? Would it be a safe assumption that is its name? What if God told me to call it something else?

I do not understand, if you do not mind me asking what is a demon family?
Old 18-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
You say Why a spirit can become a demon or they're born to as demons or devils? You see I am not sure on Christain thoughts on this entirely either. I have been told that the way to salvation is to accept that Jesus died for my sins, do those who do not accept this become demons? Is that what demonic entities are, condemned people? Because I have seen entities that a Christian would call a demon, physical beings, and despite having humanoid like bodies they could be called anything but human. But this perhaps is a whole other discussion in itself.

Well the naming things is funny isn't it? I understand what you mean by humans giving a name to something. However what about experiences with an entity where the entity indeed was asked who it was, what is it's name, and it then answered? Would it be a safe assumption that is its name? What if God told me to call it something else?

I do not understand, if you do not mind me asking what is a demon family?

Hi SaturninePluto,

What I said, the demons are not Christian described demons but it's as demons in general understanding or universal truth. Christianity described demons are quite different because Christian belief may be different that's distorted by the church. We can't say those who are not believed to Jesus are demons that's a bit unreal. What I said about demons are evil-spirits who are evil-minded. Or Muslim think non Muslim are demons. That's not true.

When human are demons like who hurt others most of them are affected or possessed by demons who are controlled by demons. When Gods incarnation or demons incarnation after they're born as human they properly can't recall their past life. But demons Ancestor-demon may know who he's. That's why a good religion like Christianity can change these demon-human can be transformed into good persons. But there's an exception.

I'm saying, demons family is in spiritual realm. That's why demons can reproduce their descendants as spiritual demons. I've fight the witch-demons. Whenever they're passing Gods'bodies or human spirits they take all the life from Gods or human spirits. But my team win the battle.

When some entities cheating and telling human who's he, he has to be very careful. That's you better ask the church to do something for you or maybe I can try my best to help you if you want. You can MP me and explain to me.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:43 AM
Master
Demons etc: are just states of mind, nothing more, nothing less.
Don't believe in everything you think, thoughts are misleading.
There are no such thing as demons unless you believe there are, it's all in the mind...
Old 18-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Suspended
I see with my third eye. Have you ever see a ghost? Or there's no ghost? Or human have no souls or spirit that's because other tell you so, not because you've or haven't seen one by yourself. So that can only QUOTED as assumption.
Old 18-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I see with my third eye. Have you ever see a ghost? Or there's no ghost? Or human have no souls or spirit that's because other tell you so, not because you've or haven't seen one by yourself. So that can only QUOTED as assumption.

Whatever you see is coming from the mind, it's all in the mind, what you think you become.
No demons/entities,devils/ ghosts etc: exist outside the mind...
Old 18-12-2017, 09:59 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Whatever you see is coming from the mind, it's all in the mind, what you think you become.

How about a deity touch my hand while I'm laying on my sofa and close my eyes? He thought I've slept and he wants to wake me up. Is it from my mind or your assumption is your own believe?Your understanding is out of truth. Can you tell me, why human believe religion and Gods. And monks to learn to be enlightened or Buddha like. If there isn't any hope for the future life or after life then why they're so busy to learn and to be Buddha nature and God-like? And Christian belief to stay in heaven with God? So you only busy on this life and nothing more in your afterlife.....

Do you have third eye to see spiritual realm? If your answer is NO then you can't or illegible to say this of yes and no demons, entities, devils, ghosts , Gods or Buddhas...... Your knowledge is not up to that standard for tackling with it. So your understanding will be mind delusion. But that's your assumption only. And it's too far from universal truth.
Old 18-12-2017, 10:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Non existent eh... so why does my vehicle veer across the street on a flat road on a windless day or night, without the steering wheel being turned....amongst other crazy stuff....and the vehicle checks as nothing but in perfect condition. ....it also happens to other vehicles I drive or just ride in.

Why does every material thing I own do the most phenomenal abnormal things that are totally unable to do....all of my possessions...push bikes, gas stoves, electrical items, paint products, chemicals, people around me and or my entire being....what I have mentioned doesn't even scratch the surface. ..I can not even start to explain it to you or anyone else...the phenomena that I experience 24/7 moment by moment is a complete full time hindrance that seems to beyond your wildest thoughts and or understandings.

And while this is always happening. ..I am being verbaly taunted by these beings who are responsible for the phenomena.

I wonder Sky, if everyone on this planet can take "you Sky" truly out of existence if we all put you out of our minds.

Neil