Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator
To catch them you have to be a bit patient with them and have a small jar/glass and an old birthday card ready. They know we are there, and they are quite scared. Sometimes I have seen a really intelligent response...if they avoid the first capture attempt, they manage to go onto an awkward corner, or on a curtain fold or something where catching them with the glass/card method is impossible. Then they will stay there.
That can get boring. Especially at night when you want to sleep. Dare go and make a coffee, and by the time you come back they will have vanished!
If you have the courage, tickle one leg ever-so-slightly, and then the spider will move.
How much it moves....isn't the responsibility of this tutorial! har har

Sweep down relentlessly and fast with the glass, and push the card under and voila! One spider in a motel for the night.
Tip him/her out in the morning. Go to sleep.

By the way don't tip the spider out in a rainy wet place. They hate that and can drown. It will also come back if you just throw it through the window. Actually walk a little distance from your house before letting it go.

Spiders wander at this time of year looking for mates. The big spiders do that. They are usually males. It's the season for spidery love! (lol)
Old 13-09-2017, 03:10 AM
Administrator
Spiders dont bother me at all, but my daughters dont like them so if they cant catch them they use the hose of the vacum cleaner to suck them up.

Namaste
Old 13-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Suspended
For me i normally put them outside or just leave them, more so put them outside because other people will kill them, sometimes i use a jar to catch them, sometimes i let them walk onto me, maybe a part of my clothes then take them outside, depends on what type of spider it is. We also sometimes get geckos in the house but everyone likes those, nobody's going to smoosh them.

As for what you said Brucely about killing it and then seeing a light after it, that reminded me of a book i once read about a serial killer who said one time when he killed someone he saw a small ball of light leave the persons mouth and it spooked him. Maybe you saw the consciousness of the spider leaving the spider body. (im not calling you a serial killer btw)

Last edited by Nature Grows : 13-09-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
To catch them you have to be a bit patient with them and have a small jar/glass and an old birthday card ready. They know we are there, and they are quite scared. Sometimes I have seen a really intelligent response...if they avoid the first capture attempt, they manage to go onto an awkward corner, or on a curtain fold or something where catching them with the glass/card method is impossible. Then they will stay there.
That can get boring. Especially at night when you want to sleep. Dare go and make a coffee, and by the time you come back they will have vanished!
If you have the courage, tickle one leg ever-so-slightly, and then the spider will move.
How much it moves....isn't the responsibility of this tutorial! har har

Sweep down relentlessly and fast with the glass, and push the card under and voila! One spider in a motel for the night.
Tip him/her out in the morning. Go to sleep.

By the way don't tip the spider out in a rainy wet place. They hate that and can drown. It will also come back if you just throw it through the window. Actually walk a little distance from your house before letting it go.

Spiders wander at this time of year looking for mates. The big spiders do that. They are usually males. It's the season for spidery love! (lol)

Lol they must be having an orgy in the vacuum cleaner.

I do use a plastic cup to catch them.

They say spiders kill their partner after mating, but i think once the female attacks, the male makes a break for it because i often see one spider moving fast, then an hour later a similar spider slowly walking the same path... Poor male never expected they would meet again in the vacuum cleaner
Old 15-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Knower

Hi Brucely,

I was told by my spiritual teacher not to kill anything.
Everything is God's creation.
I know we all have phobia's about all sorts of things but if you can try and maintain life where possible.
I use Tobi's method of using a glass/clear jug and some card etc. to catch the spiders and then drop them off somewhere safe outside.

Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 15-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Master
I believe in life and death and a circle of life. Everything in creaation lives and then dies including planets and galaxies. It is not really about how you die or who killed who or what, it is a circle of life. Brucely, a light coming out of the dead spider is the proof you need that everything has a spirit and I like the comparison with the serial killer who saw a light coming out of the person he killed Nature Grows.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Experiencer

I don't kill anything. I think it is wrong, but I get your point, no judgme here.

Maybe in his next life he will be a fish.