Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I just let people who don't share my beliefs let them have their opinion. I've gotten messaged by one of my Christian friends that my beliefs were; "malarkey" . We were having a verbal disagreement on religion .

My statement to religiously stubborn people

"My religion (being spiritual) Teaches me to love everyone as they are. With love comes acceptance.

But Yours is teaching you to tell me that my religion is wrong?"
Old 01-06-2017, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

"My religion (being spiritual) Teaches me to love everyone as they are. With love comes acceptance.

FWIW I don't think many religious people are what they describe themselves as... in the Christian religion the founder even said that would be the case going forward
Old 04-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Guide

ego projecting its fear ~

All delusions within illusions ~

Make LIGHT of it all ~
Old 17-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Master
yes no feanh
thy say im mad
thysay im scum
thy say im evi;l
thy say im a rottr
thy say im a persn its hdi not evn born
im a vile exscu ofa humen bean ia m
evry 1 gt gud in thm im 1 it shud not if bean god hw cid gof let su 1 l me be born wish i cud ansr ths 1 coz i no i feal bad wen pepel hv a go
sorry if im sayin wongs thngs bts its e its vile roten 2 bone b it is no else is bad only me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-08-2017, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:

"The Christian Jesus and Holy Bible " apparently says every anti-Christian faith is wrong.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
i ask them why it bugs them that I'm not being who THEY want me to be. they normally just shake their heads and drop it.

I always have the feeling that people look at me & say "who are you to change it, or have a different opinion". They are comfortable with the groups accepted idea or opinion of the way things should be. Even as a child I was well aware that a group can be wrong - look at mob violence, ancient Mayans, Nazi's.

For me I can no longer be socially false & it causes an issue when dealing with others. There seems to be a complete song & dance that you are expected to perform before they accept you but who are they anyway?

If I go to "parties" which I hate now I'm over 10 it's the same thing.

Them: "Hi, you ok?"
Me: "yes thanks you?"
Them: "I'm looking forward to the drinking"
Me: (in my head) how clever of you, liquid
Them: "so what's your team did you watch the football?"
Me: "nope ..." (it's boring after 30 years of seeing it)
Them "oh ..."

Every time the same thing, I think some people are just stuck on a loop - thankfully your not.

I can quite happily sit in silence sipping a coke & talk to the wife but the others tend to give me a wide birth. Sometimes I think being like them would be simpler but at the same time when you get to speak to someone who actually has something to say it's far more rewarding..

There have been plenty of times that I have really made an effort with the "in" people & it's similar to being outed as a spy. The song & dance performance they expect from each other is all consuming & I believe that it has essentially been constructed to waste energy.

The conversation is non-existent when those involved already have it prepared & mapped out ahead of time.