Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 02-08-2017, 06:19 AM
Knower

Can I create a psychic restraining order?

So I have a stalker at the moment. He stalked me all over the internet and found out the city I live in. He threatened to travel to my city. He lives in Poland, I live in Canada. So I really do have a hardcore stalker. Could I create a psychic restraining order/shield that will block his energy, but also make it physically hard for him to travel to Canada. Like getting caught up with his job/family or his flights getting delayed or full. Just synchronicities that will stop him from getting any closer to me or even finding out stuff about me. He also threatened to become a foreign exchange student at my university. He's not even the right age.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Knower

I don't know about any psychic stuff you can do, probably others here can help with that. But I'd strongly advise going to the police. They are there to help you. This guy is threatening and harassing you -- that's illegal. Print out as much as you can, so you have a paper trail (and keep a copy in a safe place). Show all your evidence to the police. That guy might even have a record of stalking others that the police can find out about.

You might also want to post on the mediumship or channeling forums here, to see if someone can psychically help you out.

Tons of luck with getting this over with!
Old 02-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
I don't know about any psychic stuff you can do, probably others here can help with that. But I'd strongly advise going to the police. They are there to help you. This guy is threatening and harassing you -- that's illegal. Print out as much as you can, so you have a paper trail (and keep a copy in a safe place). Show all your evidence to the police. That guy might even have a record of stalking others that the police can find out about.

You might also want to post on the mediumship or channeling forums here, to see if someone can psychically help you out.

Tons of luck with getting this over with!
I'm just scared I'll get blamed for being stupid and naive. I always thought he had weird vibes, but I just don't listen enough to my gut feelings. At the moment I just added him to my ignore list and blocked him. I'm also trying to cut the cord energetically. I even had a weird premonition about him before I met him. And recently I had some weird dream where he was making out with me and I didn't enjoy it. I always get these weird dreams with these stalker types. I deleted most of the messages he sent me. I just wanted to wash my hands of it. I guess I'll talk to a medium on this forum.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I'm just scared I'll get blamed for being stupid and naive. I always thought he had weird vibes, but I just don't listen enough to my gut feelings. At the moment I just added him to my ignore list and blocked him. I'm also trying to cut the cord energetically. I even had a weird premonition about him before I met him. And recently I had some weird dream where he was making out with me and I didn't enjoy it. I always get these weird dreams with these stalker types. I deleted most of the messages he sent me. I just wanted to wash my hands of it. I guess I'll talk to a medium on this forum.

Hi there. I'm sending you Love and White Light, my friend.

Klaatu24's advice I see as very practical and wise. We all have at times behaved foolishly and naive. No big deal. No one in this forum here is blaming you, dear one, and if someone outside of this forum does, so what? It is just their opinion and nothing more. It cannot hurt you, but you can hurt yourself by reacting with hurt to the opinions of others. We have a choice in how we react, when we really realize that we do.

To help you shift your energy, your vibrational field, in a more positive direction, you may want to consider asking a moderator to change your member name to one of your choosing that would better represent your higher self, your Powerful Spirit. Because everything is energy, even words, names and titles, and the name "Paranoid Hippie" affects your subconscious in a way that doesn't really help you to feel empowered and confident. Also, it is better to contact the authorities and risk being "blamed" by friends and/or family (or whoever) than to possibly end up bruised or even physically killed by a stalker. Just sayin'.

The "subconscious" accepts self-identification quite literally, and with "paranoid" in your name it will tend to believe itself to be paranoid, to be powerless or weak to some degree, thus sending out those vibes to others. "Conscious Hippie" would be a good suggestion, or any name that would give your heart a sense of empowerment. This is only an idea I am proposing (I actually like your user name in a funny way), as this would actually change your energy a bit in a more healthy and empowering way. Whatever direction you go, I am happy that you are part of this community and I wish you safety and all the best in whatever you choose to do along your spiritual journey.

awareness
Old 03-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Lorelyen

I think blocking off all communication on the air is a good start. Make sure your home address is not on the web anywhere he can access and if he has your email addy, block him on that. If you can't set up a new one. Once everything is transferred, close the old one.

It could just be that he gets fed up and finds a new prey.

However, informing the police is a good idea. Print up all the evidence you can so you have something to show. At least it's on record then. If you have emails print at least one out in full as it will show the source I.P location. Unless you told him your city it's probably how he found out.

It isn't a nice spot to be in. I can sympathise. Plus, of course, learn the lesson. People are far too free with their personal information, even email addresses on the web. It's become a bit of a minefield.

Old 03-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Because everything is energy, even words, names and titles, and the name "Paranoid Hippie" affects your subconscious in a way that doesn't really help you to feel empowered and confident.

It's better to be paranoid than a fool, surely?

Old 04-08-2017, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder
The best thing you can do is let people know who he's, hat he's done, what he calls himself, what to look out for and when you get help from other people, stalkers will usually run for the hills.

Good luck!