Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2014, 11:03 PM
somnium

just so you know you called a sorcerer a catholic. HAHAHA! if only they could hear.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
maybe, so tell me then what exactly am I ignorant of? Or are you only going to make an empty accusation providing no real awareness?

If I am mistaken, and you are not ignorant, you will re-read all your rantings and insults to others, and this will save me having to point out why I suggested you are ignorant.

For now, you amuse me. You've posted lots of times in quick succession, which suggests to me you are more of a sayer than a listener, and I'm sure I don't need to explain to someone as enlightened as your good self how that, combined with the tone of your posts, might portray you
Old 18-06-2014, 11:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
just so you know you called a sorcerer a catholic. HAHAHA! if only they could hear.

Did you seriously just call yourself a sorcerer?
Wow. Been watching too much disney methinks.
Your rudeness towards those who disagree is uncalled for. How old are you, twelve?
I asked you a simple question, and much like politicians, you rambled on wihout actually answering the question. So I'm going to assume that you don't know, and like some Catholics, you follow the teachings of your pseudo religion blindly.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:51 PM
somnium

thats right I practice sorcery and your disbelief in it could never erase all the miracles I have seen and learned of. i come in here and see negative perceptions of something I know to be more wonderous and miraculous then they can see because of these negative and limited perceptions that they hold to. I want to tell people how to live their dreams and escape from their negativity. So I tell them what I see and have learned from making these same conditioned judgements that I once made myself and changed. Its this negative awareness that aligns into perception and unfolds and energy flows into reality and manifests! So I see this happening all the time and try to help them reform the mistakes in their castings. Free the negative energy and have it reform into something further. I see that new age path and the action that created your negative judgement about all new agers. So I wanted to show you how not to make this form and move beyond it. That is all. Then you say that I am telling people that they can rape people and then just say haha you did it yourself. That is what your negative awareness and stereotyping led you to perceive in me. Which was really just your misunderstanding based from your current unawareness of the path he was originally speaking of(the new ager who says you can get what you want). You couldn't understand the position of this awareness because you are really just stuck within another position that contradicts it and so you think it is not true or that you can not enter into it. Anyways it doesn't matter to me now. I am just a piece of **** lowlife who thinks you can rape people without remorse. Good job.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:57 PM
somnium

Quote:
Anyways it doesn't matter to me now. I am just a piece of **** lowlife who thinks you can rape people without remorse. Good job.
it's a good thing you dont have th epower i was trying to show you because if you did I really would be how you perceive me to be.

Oh no, I posted twice in a row that must mean I am a compulsive freak out or something worse right! Good job again. Now imagine you were a sorcerer and your negaivie false perceptions became reality look at how you would handle the freedom of free flowing energy.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Ascender
That hypothetical survivor I was talking about was me. So sorry if I refuse to believe that I was raped because my subconscious called to The Universe and asked it to make this happen.
Also, I'm a Shadow Walker. So don't try and one-up me.
Old 19-06-2014, 12:16 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
That hypothetical survivor I was talking about was me. So sorry if I refuse to believe that I was raped because my subconscious called to The Universe and asked it to make this happen.
Also, I'm a Shadow Walker. So don't try and one-up me.

You may be anything you want to be. I understand you have a strong emotion towards your past awareness but try just to understand that the introduction of new path to manifest what you want does not mean that way was active when you were a little girl. This is why it is new age because our awareness and our will and our intent can be made into new ways. Even if that new way is contradictory to what your will was then. I have learned many things that I could not do when i was a child but if I could I would have changed things. For sure. But that path led me to new ways and expanded me. I was only trying to tell you that some philosophies require the logic that sees past the fixations of your past. If you judge this new way based from your old awareness you will fail to embrace the new way because you are stuck in the old way. Also if you judge all new age ways, and there are many, based from one misunderstanding about one way, then you have closed many doors because of one misunderstanding. You have just stereotyped all new paths into one. I just wanted to point that put.

I look at my ignorance as meaning that I have much more to learn. It is therefor not an enemy but a benefactor in disguise. My ignorance is the void where new awareness is formed.
Old 19-06-2014, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
I look at my ignorance as meaning that I have much more to learn. It is therefor not an enemy but a benefactor in disguise. My ignorance is the void where new awareness is formed.

well okay, sorcerer, here's an new awareness that might be advantageous for you to form.

just because you've gone into some malleable aspect of your psyche and performed an inception on your self, which surfaces as a certitude of absolute truth in your mind, doesn't make it so for the rest of the universe. just fyi.

oh and a lack of empathy for painful actual real life 3d situations doesn't indicate a superior perspective path, imo.
Old 19-06-2014, 01:56 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, okay. here's an new awareness that might be advantageous for you to form.

just because you've gone into some malleable aspect of your psyche and performed an inception on your self which surfaces as a certitude of absolute truth in your mind doesn't make it so for the rest of the universe. just fyi.

oh and a lack of empathy for painful actual real life 3d situations doesn't indicate a superior perspective path, imo.

Listen here, you stop right now making false claims and evil perceptions in my direction. I have no lack of emotion or empathy towards people and i have great compassion for their hardships. You keep calling me names like rapist lover and psychopath and were are going to have some real problems. And THAT is an absolute truth for you.

I don't go around limiting people's truths and denying them like you guys actually were, but I see the truth of all paths. And that is what I see and understand and thus convey. So you keep your self-righteous negative perceptions to your self.
Old 19-06-2014, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
You keep calling me names like rapist lover and psychopath and were are going to have some real problems. And THAT is an absolute truth for you.

what are you talking about? i never called you those names but apparently you've applied them to your self using me as a proxy.

and what problem are we gonna have if i fail to stop calling you names i never called you? you gonna do some sorcery on me?

i wouldn't do that if i were you. careful.
Closed Thread