Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Absolutetrip

Question about trance healers

Hi I recently found out I am a trance healer after I did a healing on my sick cat and I got pretty bad burns on my hands and stomach and chest area where the cat was laying.
My teacher says it was a indication I got interrupted while doing the healing on the animal and I was in trance or light trance while doing the healing. My teacher is not knowledgeable about trance healing and I should ask others that are.
My question is anyone else experience this and how to avoid the burns if possible? Although I feel great and energized but do not like the burns.
It actually blistered my skin and took several days to heal. At the time I did have a extreme rush of energy flow through me like a rocket engine firing up even heard rushing rumbling noise. Moments later my cat who had a really bad upper respiratory infection jumped up off me and has been fine and super energized ever since. I also burned my hands a bit healing a owl that had been hit by a car and had serious head trauma. He is fine also and will be released back to the wild soon. I thank god and all of creation and being for these gifts.

Thank you for any and all input.
Peace,
Ron
Old 14-08-2012, 02:45 PM
OMG, I'm writing so I can be on the list of notifications so I can follow this thread!
Thank you.
You are amazing!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Master
Ron... Burns or other negative reactions to transmitting healing energy, in trance or consciously, come from resistance.

The resistance may be in the mind of whoever you are healing, but in the case of an animal or young child those would not be there. So there must be some fear and holding on or holding back in your own mind, perhaps unconsciously.

The way to go is to look more deeply into your feelings and beliefs about or in response to the energy and healing, or your part in it, and release anything you feel that is not simply trusting and open.

Xan

Old 15-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Henri77

Must admit I'd not heard of trance healing before, or such an effect from transmitting healing energy.
Had to research this. I'd seen lots of healers but never one who went into deep trance. (other than Cayce)

I'd say you need to communicate to spirit to adjust energies to match your capacity.
If a trance channel's body is damaged it seems some mismatch is occurring.

Spirits who work with trance mediums typically respect a medium's capacity, to avoid damaging the instrument.
Old 16-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Guide
Have never heard of this, but am interested in learning too!

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 16-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Master
Henri has made a good point, Absolute. Mediums and spirit healers generally have a gatekeeper who helps keep them in balance. You could ask your guides, or the universe, about this.

Xan

Old 16-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Absolutetrip

Thank you guys for the replys.
My teacher put me in contact with her old teacher at Arthur Findley. She is a trance healer and has been teaching and healing for 38 years her grandfather was a famous trance medium. She also studied under Gordon Higginson and quite a few other trance mediums. By the good grace of the divine she will be in my area next month doing a 10 day workshop and has agreed to work with me on the net and at the workshop.

What I have learned so far as I asked the questions that Xan and Henri brought forward and she said for people who do trance its a bit different. The flow of energy for a trance medium is that of a raging river verses a water faucet. If interrupted it can even kill the medium. She said my burns were most likely a interruption like the cat jumping up to soon or a noise. She said things like I experienced is not uncommon for trance mediums and all part of the development. She also said not to lay the animal on me when I heal them just touch them with my hands.
She told me about Edgar Casey when he got accidentally touched by a person laying a piece of paper with a written question on his stomach while he was in trance. He curled into a ball in excruciating pain for 3 hours and everyone thought he was going to die.
I also learned that only 1 out of 100,000 mediums have a natural ability to do trance mediumship. I have known for a long time I am a trance/physical medium. I did not know when I heal I go into trance or light trance until I mentioned the burns to my teacher. I guess this is why my teachers all say I should go to Arthur Findley College for a few years as they may know how to guide me better and what to do with me.
It is so wonderful when I realize some new ability a teacher comes about to guide me and help me with the gifts. I thank all and love life and am very blessed. What a wonderful journey we all walk.
Thankyou for the replies,
Peace,
Ron
Old 16-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Absolutetrip

Xan,
I know my guides well I have a gate keeper for my mediumship and guidance. I also have trance guides that guide me and protect me while I am in trance. In trance it is different it can be dangerous for the medium. Physical mediumship I do not do very often it really takes a toll on my body.
I have known for sometime I am a healer but never realized I must be in light trance when I heal.
In deep trance I have a guide who helps me out of and back into my body. Through the tunnel its like sliding down through a indigo blue water slide and to the other side and there I have a huge protector guide named Eric and I have a master teacher guide who stays within my body and gives readings and makes unbelievable things happen. It is a strange feeling letting go and I can see my body far in the distance and just barely hear it talking not knowing what is said and can see my master teacher spirit guide in my body. He is with me always I can hear him and feel and see him all the time. As it is necessary for the trance medium to know the spirit using their body better than they know anyone on earth. I know my trance guides very well and trust them unlike I trust anyone. I trust them with my life.
For anyone wanting to explore trance mediumship I say do not attempt it until you know your trance guides have come forward and you should spend alot of time getting to know them. You have to learn to communicate and trust each other. When they came forward to me I recognized them as if they were my best friends or family I had known forever.
Peace and thanks to all,
Ron
Old 16-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Master
Ron... I see you're much further along in your awareness and development than it first appeared, and you're still getting used to the work and how you need to be with it.

I'm very glad to hear of it all... your trust and reliance on your guides and my sense that you will be a great help to many people.

blessings
Xan

Old 16-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Absolutetrip

Thanks Xan,
I do not open and speak of the gifts I am privileged to very often and some people will think I am all about ego or full of myself making like I am sensationalizing my self to feel better or something. It is very important to me to be humble and thankful for everything. I have a long list of abilities that have surfaced in the last year and I feel weird about showing people or talking about it. Even some teachers I have sat with I could feel their disbelief as I opened up and told them what is going on. And once I had showed them what I can do I have often felt jealousy from them and other mediums for the gifts I am privileged to. My master guide says that is why they are where they are and to ignore them and allow them to continue along their path.

My best physical teacher a natural medium who has studied world wide and is one of the best I know. When I sat down with her for the first time to assess my abilities and where to guide me, she told me that I have everything and she said she does not know why the spirits would do that to anyone. She asked that must be tough to deal with huh? Ah Yes it can be.
My teacher saw me doing transfiguration in front of large crowds and now I keep getting future visions of me transfiguring peoples loved ones who have past in front of large crowds while doing evidential mediumship.
I am also working on building a healing and learning center on this wonderful piece of property we bought recently. My teacher and my guides both tell me I will be healing people from all walks of life in ways never before imagined. And teaching people through my highest master teacher guide or him teaching through me. We shall see its a long road with bumps and road blocks but I am excited for what every new day brings forward.
Peace and thanks for all,
Ron