Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Amethyst, now there is a connection I didn't think of. Candle colors and witchcraft, most interesting.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Aw dreamy what a lovely thread! It's sooo nice to have a squishy feely one

I think it comes down to personal choice really and what feels right to someone. I've heard using a rose coloured/scented candle attracts the angelic realms whilst a whitel candle attracts guides/loved ones during a reading, but at the end of the day it's what feels right to each of us.

When I have my candles lit and decide I'm going to connect, I sometimes play a game and say ok you lot let me know when you're here. Usually this is when I'm not well and can't 'feel' them around. Sure enough 1 of the candles will dance, I then take it a step further and start asking questions. Tis true this. The flame stays still for no and dances for yes. I suppose some may say it's much like using a pendulum and it's your own subconscious that's making it happen, but to me it's Spirit working in it's truest form. With the best of intent and the purest of pure white light :).
Namaste J xx

Thank you Jules !

Interesting game you play asking questions and the flame dancing in reply, I will have to try that.

I was meditating the other night and I noticed the dancing flame again, and once again,it was only the candle next to my bed. I am thinking of rotating my candles and seeing if the flame still dances with a different candle ?

blessings,
Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-04-2011, 07:49 AM
paulrosk

Absolutely! Light through different colors vibrates at different frequencies! Red is the lowest, next comes Orange, then Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, then finally WHITE!
Old 26-04-2011, 08:01 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrosk
Absolutely! Light through different colors vibrates at different frequencies! Red is the lowest, next comes Orange, then Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, then finally WHITE!

not exactly.....

From what I recall of my physics learning, the light we describe as 'white' comes about from the combination of the various colours mentioned.

It's not a single frequency as with the others.
Old 26-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Knower
Yep, um...what was it called? give me a sec...Ok, had to google search the word. Try looking up ceromancy, it's the art of reading candles. Like the color, flame, smoke, the way it melts, ect. I think the color only matters for certain things, like wicca, it holds less meaning in meditation, but still some.
Old 26-04-2011, 12:11 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
A child who wants does not get!
-Sparrow

I suspect that's not always the case.....
Old 26-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Thirteen

Now you've got me thinking about candles. I even know the ones I want to meditate with. Funny I almost picked them up on the weekend.

Dream Angel, patience is often a hard lesson to learn, but it is always rewarded, listen to your inner heart when in doubt. I'm in a time where my patience is being tested, and each day I journey to my inner heart to find the strength to wait, and follow my path to where it is leading me.
Old 26-04-2011, 06:41 PM
nightowl

I work with candles a great deal and the colors of the candles do represent my intentions. Many people use stones, auras, angels and such taking in to account what the color means or represents to them. Candles are great for prayers and distance healing. The sheer energy and time you take to light and pray over the candle is placing not only your intentions behind and within its use but the movement associated with it is important as well. We speak, breath pray or meditate our intentions, we are placing action and movement into the act of lighting the candle. It is also a sacrificial act of time on the behalf of another. In all the movement of breath, intentions, and time combined with the Divine will help to create a pathway of healing energy. At least this is what candles mean in my rituals and practices.

nightowl
Old 28-04-2011, 01:41 AM
Thirteen

Well I have a few candles.... time for something new. White, Red, and Dark Red. Also 2 scented candles, one black cherry, the other cherry blossom... just using red and cherry blossom for tonight.
Old 28-04-2011, 02:08 AM
nightowl

Thirteen, that sounds oww...nice...cherry scents are great! Care to share what the significance of red is to you?

Last edited by nightowl : 28-04-2011 at 03:18 AM.