Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 03-10-2011, 08:17 PM
mattie

Earth Angels

Summarized from Doreen Virtue’s book, ‘Realms of the Earth Angels,‘ an update of 2002’s ‘Earth Angels.’ Virtue developed these categories as she gave psychic readings in her private practice & conducted public seminars. Her clients were usually LWs who weren’t sure about their life’s mission(s).

Lightworkers (LW), indigos, & crystals are words used to describe Earth Angels (EAs). EAs have incarnated here to help in many ways. EAs have chosen a particular personal life lesson to master w/ their own development as well as having a ✥✥✥ global ✥✥✥ mission to help the world. This global mission can be involved w/ many things, not just in expected work such as being energy healers or psychics, even though these are also EA professions.

EA professions include being animal, environmental, recycling, & sustainable energy advocates or those involved w/ work in these areas, teachers, mental health therapists, health food stores, anywhere kindness can be dispensed (clerks of all types), astrologers, massage therapists, those conducting recovery programs of all types, flight attendants, nurses, & self improvement. Activists of many types are EAs. Some specialities are well suited for comedy or musical careers, law, politics, leaders of various sorts, engineers, technology research, ocean related professions of all sorts including marine biologists, scuba divers, sailors, boat captains, & sea ecologists. Some EA groups fit well into institutional, academic, & corporate settings as they mesh well w/ rules.

EAs often have always felt different, as if they aren’t from here. Your spirit can often feel like it is in a foreign country, & w/ good reason! It is. EAs can be easily overloaded w/ crowds, violence, & chemicals. They have a strong sense of purpose, often frustrating relationships, can be in dysfunctional families (for a reason), look younger than their chronological years, are easy for others to relate to, can have various addictions, & some have a ringing in one ear. The different categories have further defining characteristics that can be fairly specific.

Not all humans are EAs. EAs are experienced LWs even though they may not initially recall this, or even the specifics of their previous work even when they realize they’re a LW w/ a specific mission! That’s OK. Some EAs have had feelings that they have specific backgrounds or natural affinities for certain groups or things (shamans, ETs, high-priestess(esses), dolphins, witches, elementals, angels, wizards, & animals. These feelings can be very strong about what one is drawn to. EAs have further categories of Incarnated Angels, Incarnated Elementals, Starpeople, Wise Ones, & groups that are combinations of these categories. ‘Realms of the Earth Angels’ has chapters on these groups.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:19 PM
patient heart

And how might someone know if they "fit" in this area? I find it very interesting and may explain some experiences.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:12 AM
feralfae

Patient, in the book Mattie mentioned "Realms of the Earth Angels" there are guidelines that can help define which category people are in, if they are in fact in one of the categories to begin with. Also, other books by Doreen Virtue that are useful are "The Lightworker's Way" and if you are an incarnated elemental "Healing with the Fairies."

Mattie, thanks for your post. I've read several of her books, a few of them several times, but it's nice to see the information summarized.

I'm not sure who mods this forum, but since this is the one for LWs and EAs, and Mattie's summary was so succinct, perhaps this thread could be made a sticky?
Old 12-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Neville

Never thought of a need to categorize/letterbox Earth Angels or Lghtworkers, I thought it was innate, a knowing, and that others would disover it through deed and word of the said entity.

I have been wrong before though.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:49 AM
feralfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Never thought of a need to categorize/letterbox Earth Angels or Lghtworkers, I thought it was innate, a knowing, and that others would disover it through deed and word of the said entity.

I have been wrong before though.

I agree about not needing to necessarily categorize Earth Angels and Lightworkers, and I don't think that Doreen Virtue's descriptions are all-inclusive. Personally, I had that innate knowing that you speak of years before I had heard the terms Earth Angel.s or Lightworkers. By the same token, reading her books and then going off into other books from there was, I guess a relieving experience, for lack of a better phrase. Like, "Oh, okay. Now some stuff makes more sense." And while I knew there were others out there, it was nice to here about some of them. Plus, there are some great grounding/clearing type exercises in her books. And some great advice for the specific realms, kingdoms, or whatever you want to call them. :-)
Old 12-10-2011, 04:17 AM
Master
I was always under the impression that Earth Angels were angelic souls that incarnate to do service for mankind. Such people would be great liberators of nations, some would be spiritually gifted with psychic ability, and perhaps some were prophets of the Old Testament and prophets in other religions. In the phylum of the Angels, the Earth-Angels always seemed the lowest endowed with an individual soul to experience life in the earth for others.

This doesn't mean these entities are excluded from developing themselves. They all share the same problems and temptations we all face because the perfect way-showers are ones who go through it too.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:53 AM
Guide
Could you post more about EA's possibly please? I would love to know more information. Thanks much - Jorddy
Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 PM
rainbowj63

I read this book and it was like finally questions were answered for me after a very confusing, often painful but emotionally rewarding life, it answered questions for me but then led to a myriad more to be answered. But intitially it was like coming home.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Elizastar

I consider myself a Light worker but I undersand the term to be title humans made up cuz we love labels. I find D Virtue hard to believe cuz it seems she is making up more titles and we buy them all hook line and sinker. She seems to me to be a lot more about marketing and brands. Doesn't she make lots of money the more we buy her made up terms and ideas?
Not to say that she isn't legit, she might be, but I just feel so suspect about her because she is an industry that seems to be very interested to market this population.
I guess I would have to have a personal reading from her to really believe her stuff. Has anyone here ever had one by her? And it would better if it were not about my angels but about verifiable things.
Sorry if I'm poo-pooing this thread. I just feel skeptical about her. Am I alone in this?
Old 06-11-2011, 10:21 AM
Deactivated Account

First time I heard the term 'lightworker' and love and light and all that. I felt uncomfortable and always move away from it.

'Love and lighters' I think I heard them often called. 'oh god, its the love and lighters' I saw on many websites.

Though I now realise what what they mean by love and light. I wonder if other people bothered to find out what they meant beyond that common assumption of those words.

SO I would say people are not automatically drawn to the words. They are our label (as humans love to name things) though i doubt there is anything similar in the language were this all orginiates from.

Its just our description. I think the idea would be more what people connect with.