Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeiacatl

A female's voice

I was doing Xan's awesome meditation to connect with my spirit guide. However I received something else that I do not believe was my spirit guide. I was very relaxed breathing deep and quietly focused on connecting with my spirit guide. When all of a sudden a female's voice came into my head and said something! I think she was saying her name. It startled me at first, but I continued to relax and focus. I got a little deeper and she spoke again said some jargon. I tried to my best to ignore her and just keep on focusing but it was difficult as I became a little concerned I maybe caring around something, or entity. I quietly asked it to leave as I was sure it was not my spirit guardian, and it actually got mad at me! I could hear her scold me, and I think she left after that. I did have a pretty restful sleep last night. I am also wondering if she could have been the cause of some nightmares I was getting?. Maybe someone has similar experiences? Thanks for reading
Old 27-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Master
lol maybe you contacted your closest telepathic co-operant and then you rejected her. it's seldom easy to get a bead on the vibrational signiture of ones gestalten partners so i guess i'd get irritated too if i finally managed to find you amid the billions of other human minds on the planet only to be rejected.
Old 28-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Yeiacatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
lol maybe you contacted your closest telepathic co-operant and then you rejected her. it's seldom easy to get a bead on the vibrational signiture of ones gestalten partners so i guess i'd get irritated too if i finally managed to find you amid the billions of other human minds on the planet only to be rejected.

I am having a little trouble fallowing you Internal Queries, are you saying someone was laying down doing the same thing i was; only wishing to connect with someone whom is caring the same vibrational pattern as themselves?
Thanks for the reply Queries
Old 28-01-2011, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeiacatl
I am having a little trouble fallowing you Internal Queries, are you saying someone was laying down doing the same thing i was; only wishing to connect with someone whom is caring the same vibrational pattern as themselves?
Thanks for the reply Queries

gee, if my sugestion were accurate i couldn't say what your possible co-operant was doing when she made contact with your meditatively open mind. she may have been in meditation too or if she's good at it she could be doing any basicly mindless task. some folks actively seek out their co-operants, search the internal web for sympathetic harmonics. i do.
Old 28-01-2011, 05:57 AM
Yeiacatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
gee, if my sugestion were accurate i couldn't say what your possible co-operant was doing when she made contact with your meditatively open mind. she may have been in meditation too or if she's good at it she could be doing any basicly mindless task. some folks actively seek out their co-operants, search the internal web for sympathetic harmonics. i do.
Interesting, thanks for the clarification, I never knew of such things. Something i will look into further, and I didn't mean to be rude for starters i was on a mission, and shouldn't one knock before entering a home? Unless my mind isn't as private as I think? I kind of do not like the idea someone can pop into my head and go "whats going on in here?"
Old 28-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeiacatl
Interesting, thanks for the clarification, I never knew of such things. Something i will look into further, and I didn't mean to be rude for starters i was on a mission, and shouldn't one knock before entering a home? Unless my mind isn't as private as I think? I kind of do not like the idea someone can pop into my head and go "whats going on in here?"

knock? you had a sign on your mental garden gate "seeking harmonious companionship. apply within" and your door was wide open. so one of your female selves opens your gate, goes up your path, peeks in your doorway and says "hey! it's me!" and you ignore her, then you snarl at her and then you kick her out because she wasn't what you expected. of course, she got ticked off. wouldn't you? LOL
Old 28-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Master
Gestalten partners ~ that sounds fascinating, does everybody have them? Can people in the 'know' search and how easy is it to find your 'match'? Could it be I mean is it a real person somewhere? Could it be someone close to you or is it just anyone anywhere on the planet? I think I may have one.

Old 28-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Gestalten partners ~ that sounds fascinating, does everybody have them? Can people in the 'know' search and how easy is it to find your 'match'? Could it be I mean is it a real person somewhere? Could it be someone close to you or is it just anyone anywhere on the planet? I think I may have one.

i imagine everyOne belongs to and is an aspect of a gestalt. i can't say for sure but no man is an island and we're all connected. i imagine that we have gestalten partnerships in mulitple realities/universes, some that not only manifest here in the reality we identify as "real"/physical but simultaneously (with us) in other like universes/realities as well. these folks are our guides and angels, souls mates and empathic and telepathic co-operants, friends. each gestalt has a song, a specific tune it creates with and within it's membership, the gestalt sings of similar experiences and shared revelations, of agreements in values and appreciated character traits, love. your gestalten partners could be anywhere in multiple worlds and there are as many members as it takes to sing your gestalt's song. our vibrations identify us to each other, like a secret a handshake. we know who we are when we meet each other in our bodies.
Old 28-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Mothwing

I don't really have anything to add, but this is a great thread!