Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-04-2023, 03:07 PM
Hey, Busby, thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2023, 03:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Can you give an example of when the Creator is wrong, yet a soul would pick up on that and disagree with his Maker?
I'll give an example later based on what I was told. If it happens it is wrong or happened previously doesn't matter.
But the question more to the point was answered nicely as said, it's more about the images we make.
Imagery and even how imagery affects and confuses (our) practice of it.
The imagines we create create problems for us when we know the image in wrong.

What we think Creator, aka God, Gods, etc., is has been given to us and poorly explained and is so difficult to let go of, yet we realize (know) what we are told Creator isn't.
Here either teachers are to blame or we have less and less faith in teachers and don't engage them.
We are here to learn and this begins the journey of truth we take ourselves on. So no, knowing this, use the time truth allows now instead of waiting.

I have to be honest it gets easier knowing and becomes less about fear. Practice what you know not what you doubt.
In the beginning it is difficult letting go of (old) ideas including Creator.
Use the time you have, or wait.
Now for the example of something I disagree with if Maker does or did this, this would be the practice and manifestation of Hell for example, if still taught.
Keep in mind, it's not about if Maker doesn't do it, but if it did. In truth it doesn't matter the situation. : )

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 09-04-2023 at 04:24 PM. Reason: I couldn't read the block of words with no paragraphs
Old 09-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Master

Thank you NativeS appreciate your comments.
Old 09-04-2023, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
@ Lostsoul if you were not born you would not be here. what do you mean you were manifested ? manifested from what.
Im curious where you get that from.

I wasn’t born in the traditional sense- I have a mother of intent and purpose but when I came into existence I just appeared (albeit I was born in the sense something made me but I was at least grown up - I went into a child body but I was more so living in my soul- so when I was created I woke in my soul.

So hence I was manifested.. I understand that’s probably not the traditional way things are done around here- but it’s my truth.. maybe it was a lesson so I could learn I was a soul before I went into my child body?? I grew up like everyone else but the first time I woke I wasn’t a baby and was in my soul- manifested.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-04-2023, 08:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Does anyone really know Truth? *Deleted* My opinion is if you really truly want to know the real truth, look deeply look into a mirror. That sight alone scares the hell out of most people. Most people look for whatever "truth" they want to believe.

In spite of the words I used in my OP that now, in my old age I am no nearer to finding an answer to my life's endevours, I do have to add that it's not so as written - but explaining the whole needs a lot of work.

Basically, hallow's contribution hits the nail on the head.

Look into the mirror and you will see the reflected true reality.

There you are, your reflection of yourself as a material body - that's what you see and as hallow states it's scary - because it is indeed very weird. What you don't see in the mirror is your mind. But your mind is the cause of all there is.

You are body and mind and nothing else. 'All there is' stems from this combination - including the world (the one outside yourself) which you 'brought with you' when you were born'.

I know this leaves you in the lurch but the understanding we have of the world/universe/reality/ is quite different to what we perceive.

Go to You Tube and put in 'Closer to truth'.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:12 PM
Master

In my experience the truth will set you free.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You are body and mind and nothing else.

But then we can lose our legs in an accident and still be here. So I think we have a body, but it's not what we are. But yea the brain goes so do we. So I think if we are anywhere in the body it is probably the brain.

I think we are connected to the body and it's mind, but to me, the truth is neither is what we are. We experience the connection to the body and it's mind. I think we are an energy body that merged with the human physical body.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:

The picture of a lotus blooming in its own splendour has always seemed to me to be the fullfillment of a promise I have always searched for and I'll stick with it.

For me, what you say about the lotus is how I've approached the conundrum of truth too. On my morning walk today, tiny green buds were bursting from branches that were bare sticks against the sky just yesterday. That's about as close as it gets.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:09 AM
Master

Quote:
The picture of a lotus blooming in its own splendour has always seemed to me to be the fullfillment of a promise I have always searched for and I'll stick with it.

Lotus seeds germinate in the mud usually at the bottom of bodies of water. Out from the mud and darkness, up though the dark water towards the light, above the water in the brightness of the sun, above what lies below, they bloom, opening their pastel colored petals to reflect the sun light and to offer their nectar to the bees and humming birds. Sounds like a metaphor for us.
Old 13-04-2023, 06:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Lotus seeds germinate in the mud usually at the bottom of bodies of water.

You also germinated in the mud. I did too. Everything did. There is nothing that didn't. You didn't come into this world - you came out of it. Your mother didn't make you, you made yourself with nature taking care you adhered closely to its plan.
There are two worlds - an inside world and an outside world. You and I belong in both - according to the wave you are riding.
Nature, through evolution, is in conflict with itself having to project in a material world, it sometimes has to choose.
The lotus blossom I have used as a symbol of utter beauty - the aim of the universe is to know itself - before it starts again.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.