Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Guide
Twin flame experience is a freaking BLESSING okay? Read. Please!

I just want to reiterate the benefits of a twin-flame reunion... Since I see so many people bashing the idea.

All I can speak from is my experience.

This past summer I met mine. Our personalities were completely synchronous. She was a disaster.. I mean, she had so much trauma inside of her that is was seeping from her pores.. Though, no one else could even tell.

I knew most of her personality right away.. And I call her out on it.. And she became extremely frightened because I also called her out on some of her trauma.

At one point, I got her to semi-address a deep rooted trauma in conversation, she said "I keep the experience in a box *drawing out a box with her two pointer fingers* deep deep down in my soul."

We had *Bill Clinton voice* "Sexual relations" (hehe) once, and when we had it, I couldn't believe what I saw on her face. She looked at me with complete anxiety, like she was tripping bad on drugs.

I want to point out all of this because this depicts all of the trauma that I untucked from her subconscious. I was detrimental for the beginning of her growth. She may have walked around for the rest of her life without ever growing conscious of it. This was one of those experiences where I truly had a CONSCIOUS role in effecting the other person's life.. REGARDLESS of if they wanted it or not.

And the same goes for how she effected me.. She would get really close to me. We would share great depth together.. And then I would get a text from her telling me that she can't talk to me anymore because of some perfectly invalid excuse.

One time we hadn't seen each other for like a week and then we had a date - she missed it and then on text told me that she completely forgot about it.

Hahaha, She was extremely attached but she kept pulling herself off of me because of the internal pain I would inflict in her.. And each time she would pull away I was effected. I was given a choice to either swell in the pain - to dissolve myself into it like a sugar cube, or to accept it for what it was - that she was extremely hurt and she needs my love.. That she is not an object to be taken.. She's a dynamic person.

So, yes, the first time she ran away I became destroyed because of our profound dynamics.. Then she came back telling me how she needs me and she really cares for me.. Then she left again... This time I realized that she is a person.. That I am not losing anything.. I have my love and I share that for the same.. So without her, I still have that love..

And rather than growing anger towards her, I would choose to remain in love with myself.. And each time I literally felt my heart grow more warm.. And each time I would send her my love, I would think of her surrounded by my love's energy. Making her feel warm.

Now, we do not talk and it's perfectly fine. To be honest, I do not think we are ever going to talk again. And I am perfectly happy.

We both taught each other such valuable lessons. And if you are truly going through a twin flame occurrence, maybe this is what you're supposed to take from it.

It is such a disservice to downplay the power of a twin flame occurrence.. God is blessing you with such a beautiful challenge that you can grow so much more love for yourself from. EMBRACE IT! Stop hating.. Please. Stop disgracing this beautiful blessing God has given you.
Old 28-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Deactivated Account

To me, this sounds much more like obsession/deep desire on your part as she seems to want nothing to do with it. (To be honest with you, it looks to me like she had a moment of lustful desire, and that was it.) It will hold you back, letting such a waste restrain you . It will only lead to more and more pain if you allow it to. And don't tell me it doesn't pain you, when everyday you think of her, and what maybe what will never happen.
Old 28-08-2016, 02:05 AM
Guide
lol Zensar, it's intriguing to me how you can completely ignore everything I just said and then on top of that assume that I am in denial.. I'm not even going to reiterate my beliefs.

I'll just tell you that I have focused years on studying the arts of pick up as a male picking up women, I know how to, and I can get most girls that I want.

There is no scarcity here. But again, I'm not reiterating the importance of TF that I brought up. Believe what you want, we all perceive reality based on our beliefs.

The question is: Who here is basing their reality off of poisonous beliefs that keep them from further growth?
Old 28-08-2016, 02:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Time will tell, as it always does, and if it happens as it usually does I will hear a different tune being sung.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
I just want to reiterate the benefits of a twin-flame reunion... Since I see so many people bashing the idea.

All I can speak from is my experience.

This past summer I met mine. Our personalities were completely synchronous. She was a disaster.. I mean, she had so much trauma inside of her that is was seeping from her pores.. Though, no one else could even tell.

I knew most of her personality right away.. And I call her out on it.. And she became extremely frightened because I also called her out on some of her trauma.

At one point, I got her to semi-address a deep rooted trauma in conversation, she said "I keep the experience in a box *drawing out a box with her two pointer fingers* deep deep down in my soul."

We had *Bill Clinton voice* "Sexual relations" (hehe) once, and when we had it, I couldn't believe what I saw on her face. She looked at me with complete anxiety, like she was tripping bad on drugs.

I want to point out all of this because this depicts all of the trauma that I untucked from her subconscious. I was detrimental for the beginning of her growth. She may have walked around for the rest of her life without ever growing conscious of it. This was one of those experiences where I truly had a CONSCIOUS role in effecting the other person's life.. REGARDLESS of if they wanted it or not.

And the same goes for how she effected me.. She would get really close to me. We would share great depth together.. And then I would get a text from her telling me that she can't talk to me anymore because of some perfectly invalid excuse.

One time we hadn't seen each other for like a week and then we had a date - she missed it and then on text told me that she completely forgot about it.

Hahaha, She was extremely attached but she kept pulling herself off of me because of the internal pain I would inflict in her.. And each time she would pull away I was effected. I was given a choice to either swell in the pain - to dissolve myself into it like a sugar cube, or to accept it for what it was - that she was extremely hurt and she needs my love.. That she is not an object to be taken.. She's a dynamic person.

So, yes, the first time she ran away I became destroyed because of our profound dynamics.. Then she came back telling me how she needs me and she really cares for me.. Then she left again... This time I realized that she is a person.. That I am not losing anything.. I have my love and I share that for the same.. So without her, I still have that love..

And rather than growing anger towards her, I would choose to remain in love with myself.. And each time I literally felt my heart grow more warm.. And each time I would send her my love, I would think of her surrounded by my love's energy. Making her feel warm.

Now, we do not talk and it's perfectly fine. To be honest, I do not think we are ever going to talk again. And I am perfectly happy.

We both taught each other such valuable lessons. And if you are truly going through a twin flame occurrence, maybe this is what you're supposed to take from it.

It is such a disservice to downplay the power of a twin flame occurrence.. God is blessing you with such a beautiful challenge that you can grow so much more love for yourself from. EMBRACE IT! Stop hating.. Please. Stop disgracing this beautiful blessing God has given you.

Thanks for sharing. I'm happy that you are in a good place with your TF.

I can relate because I too am in a good place with mine at the moment. Although I am still fully aware that she needs space and I can't push it.

I've been called out on being "obsessed" before too and honestly, almost every story here has some obsession in it, but it's just a term we use to attach a negative connotation to a relationship. There is also healthy obsession.

And if you grow from it in the end and feel good about it, then that's all that matters.

Please keep us up to date on your situation. I'd love to hear about it when your TF comes back.
Old 28-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Suspended
Guide
Haha you're still in the early stages.

When you get tested by walking through the fire, you will go insane.

Some make it through intact, some don't.

When you don't, then it might not appear to be such a blessing.

I don't know my fate, but I am going to find out soon.

It's going to take more than mere luck for things to go smoothly next time we meet, it's going to require divine intervention to stop this explosion from happening.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
To me, this sounds much more like obsession/deep desire on your part as she seems to want nothing to do with it. (To be honest with you, it looks to me like she had a moment of lustful desire, and that was it.) It will hold you back, letting such a waste restrain you . It will only lead to more and more pain if you allow it to. And don't tell me it doesn't pain you, when everyday you think of her, and what maybe what will never happen.

I'm inclined to agree. Most of us fall victim of exceptional encounters at times - sometimes things that turn out to be one-night stands with this kind-of glorious and glowing question mark left above one of their heads - but it's a question of keeping things in perspective and one's feet on the ground. It could even be pheromones.

While a sensitive person can detect trauma fairly quickly...revealed in the minutiae of body language dynamics: a slight hestitation, a sudden clouding of expression; a brief but noticeable tension, a displacement gesture? - one needs to accept it might not be; could be just some affectation of their upbringing until digging a lot deeper should one be so inclined.

Interesting set of responses here.

Old 28-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'm inclined to agree. Most of us fall victim of exceptional encounters at times - sometimes things that turn out to be one-night stands with this kind-of glorious and glowing question mark left above one of their heads - but it's a question of keeping things in perspective and one's feet on the ground. It could even be pheromones.

While a sensitive person can detect trauma fairly quickly...revealed in the minutiae of body language dynamics: a slight hestitation, a sudden clouding of expression; a brief but noticeable tension, a displacement gesture? - one needs to accept it might not be; could be just some affectation of their upbringing until digging a lot deeper should one be so inclined.

Interesting set of responses here.

I'm not sure why you and Zen have this picture. I was merely trying to explain the importance of seeing your TF as one that can lead to breaking through blockages within you.. If anything, what i'm saying here is showing that I am completely unattached.

I do not expect to see her again, nor do I have any need to. We are completely off one another's radar and I am perfectly fine around other women. There is no level of scarcity coming from me.. Nor is there a level of attachment that I have towards her.

I was just trying to explain that my heart has expanded immensely because I was given the opportunity to do so through my experience with her.

I see all these people hurt from their TF and I was trying to show an instance where the hurt was turned into growth.
Old 28-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Haha you're still in the early stages.

When you get tested by walking through the fire, you will go insane.

Some make it through intact, some don't.

When you don't, then it might not appear to be such a blessing.

I don't know my fate, but I am going to find out soon.

It's going to take more than mere luck for things to go smoothly next time we meet, it's going to require divine intervention to stop this explosion from happening.

I'm really not sure what you mean by 'intact'.

But truly, maybe you need to just see her as a regular person? Someone that has the ability to have great synergy with you and show you what's exactly wrong with your love at every moment.

You do not need her, but if she does come back around, I would suggest that you look at it from an internal growth perspective rather than a physical/emotional attachment that you want to shove into a box and put a bow around.
Old 28-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
Thanks for sharing. I'm happy that you are in a good place with your TF.

I can relate because I too am in a good place with mine at the moment. Although I am still fully aware that she needs space and I can't push it.

I've been called out on being "obsessed" before too and honestly, almost every story here has some obsession in it, but it's just a term we use to attach a negative connotation to a relationship. There is also healthy obsession.

And if you grow from it in the end and feel good about it, then that's all that matters.

Please keep us up to date on your situation. I'd love to hear about it when your TF comes back.

I'm pretty sure she is never coming back in this lifetime and I am not waiting for her to. Actually, I felt completely happy when she left because I know that she has TREMENDOUS growing to do and I don't want to be a part of it. She is at a traumatized state that would only lead to frustrations to me. Yes, her personality is great, but it's not worth the frustration of seeing her through the trauma she's in.

I don't want her to come back. In this life I realize why we met. We met to guide one another further. And we did just that. Now we're separated.