Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 06-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I find it hard to see how a lot of people dont seem to have an open mind to any faith /spiritual belief. Where are there heads at :confessed:
How can there be such a gap between us and them
Appreciate eny feed back .

What you may fail to recognize ,is that we all are not inherently aware of spiritual realities...that you easily accept.

Science, family-peers ,education may deny all but the physical,and shape one's
outlook at an early age.
Unless one is somewhat (spiritually) aware OR very curious , the door may remain closed throughout their life.

I was raised Catholic and participated in those ceremonies till I started asking questions priests couldn't answer, and decided to look elsewhare.
I asked lots of questions and studied philosophy looking for answers, but found non that stuck.

A chance event when a college friend gave me a tab of LSD ,open the doors to a reality I'd never suspected. My view of life was never the same.

And of course I'm still asking questions, decades later.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Everytime i read this topic i can hear David Bowie singing it.

Namaste
Old 31-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Master
Fish All you need is love.

And theres allways the things we all have in common, hopefully
It's just sadly for me the world seems so divided ........

Theres somethings, we all know.
The sound of the breeze in the trees.
The sunset with the dawning a new day.
The meadow in the woods, where the nature spirits play
Old 31-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I find it hard to see how a lot of people dont seem to have an open mind to any faith /spiritual belief. Where are there heads at :confessed:
How can there be such a gap between us and them
Appreciate eny feed back .

People grow and evolve at different rates, spiritually and otherwise.

Accepting each one as they are in their process is important for going ahead ourselves and for supporting each other.

Xan

Old 01-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Master
Fish Break on through to the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
People grow and evolve at different rates, spiritually and otherwise. Accepting each one as they are in their process is important for going ahead ourselves and for supporting each other.
Xan
Yes, so true, accepting/ reaching out to others is so important, but when people are attacking you in an energy vampire like way, the only thing you can think is that, oh well they must be teaching me patience, but that's not allways easy when your under attack and your energy is being drained away .
Old 01-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Master
I understand what you're saying, Pagandell.

I've found that being aware in the subtle spiritual light and gently emanating that to the attackers works best for me.

Xan

Old 02-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I understand what you're saying, Pagandell.
I've found that being aware in the subtle spiritual light and gently emanating that to the attackers works best for me.Xan
Yes Xan that is the way to do it, I think it's the only way realy.
And we type folk are very lucky to be able to come to SF and share are visions of the other dimensions and things.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Quinn the Eskimo

Well, the thing is, having an open mind means you aren't defending against anything. If you feel that someone's beliefs aren't credible, let them be. That is where that person needs to be at this time. If they were ready to go farther, they would.

Instincts can be a confusing topic because what one might think is an instinct might not be, and what one thinks is rational might not be either.

Everything we say is a symbol, an interpretation. When you are defending against something someone says and holding a grievance about it, you are fighting against yourself. We're still stuck in the old ego patterns of trying to assert ourselves. We see it all the time. We want our way of thinking and living to be recognized and valued. While I am asserting myself, and you are asserting yourself, we can not join together and see the reality of the situation.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Occultist

Just because you choose your path to walk does not mean we all have the same path.
Your path is spiritual others not so much. To question the disbelief of a Athiest and ponder it like there missing out on something is very shallow.
Try digging deeper ask yourself the same questions about yourself.
I mean technically if you think about it your spiritual path cannot even be proven you could worship the ghost of scooby doo or flying spaghetti monster. That's your thing you cannot 100% show us the flying spaghetti monster even exists it boils down you choose to believe in this force unto yourself. Understand??
Athiest's arent missing out on anything everyone has a different path to enlightenment.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Master
I see whot your saying, I did not whont to come across as judgmental or dismissing of other peoples ways......
Im very much into sharing with others, like we do here on S f.
I will take on board whot you have said.

Im now going to shuffle my Tarot cards and pull one out, this will be fun

Oh wow. I got the Fool, nice one.
Yeah I suppose that says it all realy