Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 11-06-2012, 01:43 PM
amy green

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (J.K.Rowling!)
Old 08-07-2012, 05:34 AM
Master

I thought I'd share these :) they don't neccesarily go with my own believes, my own opinions, but it's always nice to hear from other points of view.
Two things a man should never be angry at: what he can help, and what he cannot help.
Thomas Fuller
If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.
Erica Jong
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
Your children need your presence more than your presents.
Jesse Jackson
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Helen Keller
You can't start worrying about what's going to happen. You get spastic enough worrying about what's happening now.
Lauren Bacall
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.
Bertrand Russell
There is no duty we underrate so much as the duty of being happy.
Robert Louis Stevenson
Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments.
Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 10-07-2012, 11:44 PM
amy green

True intelligence operates silently. Stillness is where creativity and solutions to problems are found. (Eckhart Tolle)

Old 11-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Master
"Only the closed mind is certain"-- Dean Spanley from the movie of the same name:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qepSB...feature=colike

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 11-07-2012, 04:03 PM
amy green

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Old 15-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Master
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. Lily Tomlin
Old 15-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Master
Life isn’t a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ‘Woohoo WHAT A RIDE’! ...unsure of the author.........
Old 15-07-2012, 08:59 AM
amy green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Life isn’t a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ‘Woohoo WHAT A RIDE’! ...unsure of the author.........

Sounds like a wild hedonist that I'd like to meet!
(Make mine a mocha.)

Old 18-07-2012, 08:51 PM
amy green

Here is an amazing revelation into the mind of Einstein ....(who knew he thought this way?!):-

The scientist's religious feeling takes the form of rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in comparison with it, all systematic thinkings of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection. This feeling is the guiding principle of my life and work.

Old 19-07-2012, 10:21 AM
El Barto

My morning coffee quotes

Deep currents makes no waves. Quiet souls may not always be at peace.

First lessons you are taught are the hardest to unlearn

Poisonous words can be as addictive as the harshest drugs

Reason and wisdom come quicker in the stillness of time and thought

I can't Imagine anything else being it's own reward other than love

Out of all lifes tragedies, not having someone or something to love is the worst.

No matter how beautiful , ugly , sad or joyful, active or quiet , the experience of it all is the value of being human.

The deepest of wisdom isn't in the advice or quotes, but in the understanding that you will get there one day on your own

The spirit wants to soar and the body holds it back. Emotions are the wind that crosses the arrows path.

So many seeds sowed with in us waiting for the right conditions to grow.