Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Bunny Massive, global affirmation/ prayer?

I would like to try something. I would like as many people to participate as possible to send out a positive affirmation/ prayer that would benefit the entirety of the Earth and everyone/thing on it. It might have to be more specific than that, and I think a date and time would have to be communicated. But I believe that a group of people focusing their energy all at the same time on a specific affirmation has the potential to make the world a better place. If anyone is interested, please respond with ideas, questions, etc. Thank you!
Old 13-11-2014, 11:13 PM
Guide

Oh, this sounds interesting!

It would be good if we could all express positive thoughts and energies and see what kind of impact it has on the people and environments around us. Perhaps we could assign some kind of colour or 'code' to it and then visualise that colour/code surrounding ourselves and the people we come by (like a unified energy).
Old 14-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Pathfinder

This is really interesting! And I have a suggestion!

I was taught a meditation called Spreading the love! Its simply meditating about 5 minutes on how the universe loves you, while you see yourself surrounded by a pink light, and then "gather" all the loving energy around you, and "see" it spread throught the world, through every connection. I usually add an affirmation, but sometimes I feel satisfied with the process alone. Anyways, I will join. count me in!
Old 17-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Titanoboa

Have you established a specific day? Remember the time and day varies for everyone; therefore, synchronizing is out of the picture. :)
Old 20-11-2014, 12:12 AM
ramat

This is a wonderful idea.

I am part of a group that does meditations everyday and we do something called Universal prayer at 9PM sharp local time maintaining a thought

“Everyone should meditate for about 15 minutes at 9 p.m. sharp (local time) every night regularly thinking that all the men and women in this world are one 's brethren and true love, devotion and faith for the God is developing in all.”

This we do for 15 min every night. If you can join this , that improves the world.

This thought will spread in the environment and gives positive thought to people.

Rama
Old 20-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Garry_F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramat
This is a wonderful idea.

I am part of a group that does meditations everyday and we do something called Universal prayer at 9PM sharp local time maintaining a thought

“Everyone should meditate for about 15 minutes at 9 p.m. sharp (local time) every night regularly thinking that all the men and women in this world are one 's brethren and true love, devotion and faith for the God is developing in all.”

This we do for 15 min every night. If you can join this , that improves the world.

This thought will spread in the environment and gives positive thought to people.

Rama

that's great! it's like everyone in that particular time zone is tuning in at the same time, and setting a group intent. Very powerful focus
Old 28-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Deactivated Account
I'll participate, that's a lovely idea.
Old 28-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Ramat, I like the intent your group sends out! I would definitely meditate at this time and send out that positive message. Your group could be the framework for a prayer that people from all over can join and tune into!
Old 18-12-2014, 11:48 PM
ramat

Thank you guys for recognizing the value of Universal Prayer.

I hope everyone understands the power of thought and necessity to change the environment in this world to be more peaceful and oriented to (Source of Life) Divinity