Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 30-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Master
Keep having visions of sending energy on large scale

I keep having, over the last month, visions/impressions of me standing at the edge of a hugeee field full of crops and just bracing myself then blasting a whole lot of loving compassionate energy all over the crops and fields.

Any thoughs on this?
Old 07-04-2016, 01:53 AM
Guide

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I keep having, over the last month, visions/impressions of me standing at the edge of a hugeee field full of crops and just bracing myself then blasting a whole lot of loving compassionate energy all over the crops and fields.

Any thoughs on this?

... And then came the rains!!!
Old 07-04-2016, 02:21 AM
Master
Lol well I love rain so no problem to me! :)
Old 08-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Guide

Rain is kind of like a blessing for plants because it has a very pure (Satva) nature ... whereas ordinary tapwater doesn't have that quality. Otherwise, I wouldn't have mentioned the fact. Were you to stand out in the rain, you might experience this "subtle cooling sensation," whereas if you just stood underneath the shower head, you might notice the temperature, but it doesn't have the same subtle feel.

Likewise, there are certain plants that are here to help us evolve spiritually. I probably wouldn't put crops in that catagory, but perhaps your desire was something like ... "I'll bless you and you can bless me with spirituality, food or whatever ... lol.

... To the cycle of life!!!
Old 09-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Experiencer
I say do it! Just go for it :-) Namaste.