Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

If one wants a relationship and the other is what often we call a"runner" then the time lines just are not in this lifetime so that your both ready. So no matter how hard you fight for it, sorry its just not in the cards. Let the runner run free knowing your time will come.

Lynn

I have to touch upon this. I feel the runner often gets a bad rap. I agree that you should let the runner run free. But at the same time, chasers or stayers should also be moving on. Unless both are stayers, they are just moving further apart. Two people moving further apart is not conducive to sustaining a relationship. In a sense, both parties are already in union, maybe just not the one they envisioned. Everyone's time will come, eventually.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
What really hurts me is the disbelief some on this forum have for the Twin Flame experience. It cannot be dissected or analyzed. It's simply the truth. It's truth for me and my Twin on our journey together. That we are true Twins is no question. We came into Twin Flame with absolutely no knowledge but everything completely fits. For us. For me & my Twin. We are unique. Our journey is unique. I feel a negative energy that brings me deep sorrow reading some posts on this forum. It's likely not done intentionally. Some people are hurting. To hear of positive is a stab to many in a runner/chaser situation. When I ran so many things hurt to do, to say, to think of. I was an open wound. I had no idea why I was hurting. Years went by this way. I wasn't looking for anyone to complete me. But life wasn't completely complete. Can you understand. I would have survived if I hadn't reunited with my Twin. But not as happily and usefully as I am now. Uni, I will lurk. And I will try to share the much more than love a Twin Flame union gives whenever I visit this board to read. I will send to all. Love and blessings - LunaBlue

No doubt the "twin flame experience" happens on very rare occasions. It's a marriage across eternity and fine for those who know this is their eternity.
It's their belief and they're entitled to it.

But looking through just a dozen topics here you'll find plenty where people seem to have deluded themselves. Many are alone, lonely or restive in a current relationship, happen to hear all about twin flaming from someone or grab a hugely romanticised web page, see a guy they fancy, KNOW he's their twin flame.... and there it starts.

Too often people don't think about the implications. They think they're in love on the strength of romantic whimsy, the guy probably wants sex (and they will go along with a lot to get it). They think this is twin flaming without ever wondering about the eternal commitment demanded by the doctrine. The sexual exploration reaches its limit, the romantics die down and one of them wanders off. All kinds of excuses are made and the runner - the one who's lost interest - is blamed, sometimes faced with inordinate emotional blackmail.

There's nothing wrong with the twin flame hypothesis. On rare occasions it might work for those who believe the doctrine together.

Unfortunately, many apply the label without considering basics - like does the other believe the same thing? Are they capable of the commitment? And end up hurt and disappointed. They wait around frittering their lives here and now on hope and anguish when they could be out there finding happiness and joy just being.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Suspended

lets be honest here.a twin flame journey is HARSH.there are no fluffy pillows to help us along with our self delusions.you need hide thicker than a rhino simply to be able to cope with the inevitable fallout.this aint no soulmate thing.its waaay waaay harder.its almost like the old saying abandon hope all ye who enter here.its frekkin TOUGH.and for anyone that is able to make it through that process and emerge on the other side KNOW that my heartfelt love peace and blessings are with you.may you happily dance with each other and help the entire universe to AWAKEN.you are sooo important all of you.fly free.dont let anyone chain you again.....funnily enough in my particular twin journey the idea of sex hasnt even really cropped up-its sooo much deeper.but hey if and when 2 unicorns mate im sure there will be some magic released into the universe.....itll probably happen deep deep into the forest.....might well have to wait until next year until the rains have ceased with their ****ing down....either that or see u lot at minyon falls.....one guy even gave me a piece of rope....'thats so u can hang urself m8'... LUVVIT.steve his name was.....
Old 19-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
lets be honest here.a twin flame journey is HARSH.there are no fluffy pillows to help us along with our self delusions.you need hide thicker than a rhino simply to be able to cope with the inevitable fallout.this aint no soulmate thing.its waaay waaay harder.its almost like the old saying abandon hope all ye who enter here.its frekkin TOUGH.
No arguments here, it's a freakin' nightmare I don't think people generally know what they're signing up for, they think it'll be all sunshine and roses when in reality the path to wholeness is more like a death-march through hell, or at least so it's proved to be in my case.

(Well, assuming that's what this thing is, I'm still ambivalent about the whole 'twin flame' concept. Been easily the biggest ordeal of my life, whatever it is.)
Old 19-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
No doubt the "twin flame experience" happens on very rare occasions. It's a marriage across eternity and fine for those who know this is their eternity.
It's their belief and they're entitled to it.

But looking through just a dozen topics here you'll find plenty where people seem to have deluded themselves. Many are alone, lonely or restive in a current relationship, happen to hear all about twin flaming from someone or grab a hugely romanticised web page, see a guy they fancy, KNOW he's their twin flame.... and there it starts.

Too often people don't think about the implications. They think they're in love on the strength of romantic whimsy, the guy probably wants sex (and they will go along with a lot to get it). They think this is twin flaming without ever wondering about the eternal commitment demanded by the doctrine. The sexual exploration reaches its limit, the romantics die down and one of them wanders off. All kinds of excuses are made and the runner - the one who's lost interest - is blamed, sometimes faced with inordinate emotional blackmail.

There's nothing wrong with the twin flame hypothesis. On rare occasions it might work for those who believe the doctrine together.

Unfortunately, many apply the label without considering basics - like does the other believe the same thing? Are they capable of the commitment? And end up hurt and disappointed. They wait around frittering their lives here and now on hope and anguish when they could be out there finding happiness and joy just being.

Well said. Welll said. Very well said. Indeed. The rarity is extreme. Shared belief is essential. The depth of Twin Flame goes beyond the conventional relatings between male and female or any other relationships. There is no sexual undertones to *our* (Twin and mine) personal Twin Flame journey. May I say it reaches further. Souls are involved not genitalia. It is as innocent as it is intense. It's all feelings mixed together humans have and then magnified to more. There are feelings you cannot explain. There are circumstances that occur when you are with your Twin there are no description for. And when you set your Flame journey into action you gain back so much ....so much... from those you touch, and you carry this along and share again and again. It does not diminish. It cannot be. Simply it grows. The planet is blessed by a True Twin Flame connection. I am witnessing this. *We* are witnessing this. Maybe *we* are the only or one of the only on this Forum in this blessed state. None of which is of my (*we* *our*) own doing. I would love to hear from others in this joined reunion 5D state if there are any.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:54 PM
Knower
Just this morning my Twin reiterated our commitment to the hereafter and beyond. And we recognize our past lives where we crossed paths and were within each other's circles at that time. We are definitely in this for as long as it takes. We look forward to our next chapter. We are preparing for it together as we share 5D with others. Here is one time sharing does not lessen but reaps far more than ever you would believe.
Old 19-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
If you read any of my previous posts you'd know that we are well on our journey assisting others. Just this week I touched and helped so many hurting people who came to me or I felt drawn to. I shared joy, sorrow, frustration. I shared boredom. I shared confusion. I took a little of all of that onto me as we interacted, and saw others smile and glow from the inside after talking with me. Random people. Just anybody at the store, on the street, and in my circle of close friends and acquaintances. I am very busy like this and so is my Twin. We are both feeling such a love for everyone and my empath is at its highest ever yet in my life.

We will continue to this on on our journey together. It's the blessing and gift of Twin Flame that must be shared. That's what it's all about isn't it.

That being said.

I want to thank all of the nice people I met here on this Forum and especially Uni. However, truly, I don't believe I have any more to share with you on this Forum outside of perhaps repeating what I've said over and over again.

So ... goodbye to all ... fare thee well ... blessings and a good journey ... and may you be 5D soon with your Twin. It does happen. It did for us.

Above all love YOURSELF and be happy within and of YOUR OWN SINGULAR SELF.

My question was genuine as i was curious as to what benefits you have for saying that on a daily basis. I have very little time to ever be on this forum anymore so please excuse me for not being aware of you previous postings about any kind of assistance.

But one thing you mention is a concern to me. I would like to suggest in you not taking on other people energetic baggage because it will become your own. If you dont do so already yet... learn to master how to clear and shield yourself. if you do not, these energies will stay on you and build over time and it will create problems for yourself and with your twin flame.
Old 19-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
lets be honest here.a twin flame journey is HARSH.there are no fluffy pillows to help us along with our self delusions.you need hide thicker than a rhino simply to be able to cope with the inevitable fallout.this aint no soulmate thing.its waaay waaay harder.its almost like the old saying abandon hope all ye who enter here.its frekkin TOUGH.and for anyone that is able to make it through that process and emerge on the other side KNOW that my heartfelt love peace and blessings are with you.may you happily dance with each other and help the entire universe to AWAKEN.you are sooo important all of you.fly free.dont let anyone chain you again.....funnily enough in my particular twin journey the idea of sex hasnt even really cropped up-its sooo much deeper.but hey if and when 2 unicorns mate im sure there will be some magic released into the universe.....itll probably happen deep deep into the forest.....might well have to wait until next year until the rains have ceased with their ****ing down....either that or see u lot at minyon falls.....one guy even gave me a piece of rope....'thats so u can hang urself m8'... LUVVIT.steve his name was.....

Oh dear...not for me, then. Here in my beautiful palaces I love the fluffy pillows and an easy going relationship where we can be friends and no anguish, hardship or strained emotions. If I'm deluded in this easy happiness then so be it. Perhaps those who do go through what you describe need some kind of medal: The Blavatsky Cross for Flaming Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. :wry grin:

The universe will be all right without me awakening it. Trying to do something about the state of the world would make me a politician and I really don't want that. It's hard enough being a Sainte.
Old 19-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
No arguments here, it's a freakin' nightmare I don't think people generally know what they're signing up for, they think it'll be all sunshine and roses when in reality the path to wholeness is more like a death-march through hell, or at least so it's proved to be in my case.

(Well, assuming that's what this thing is, I'm still ambivalent about the whole 'twin flame' concept. Been easily the biggest ordeal of my life, whatever it is.)

i have to agree with this. All those people see is "its forever" and "lifetime after lifetime" and they say oh yup!! Thats what i want and is for me... oh but little do they know what is really going to happen for them.

And yes it is a nightmare.. one that never ends and the more you try to forget/move on the more you are reminded with signs dreams and etc.. i really REALLY enjoyed my freedom i used to have. But then just had to meet that.."twin" and been its prison time ever since. Not even 20-30 ish cord cutting attempts have done jack. SO annoying!!

Seriously i would be more then happy to give my "twinship" away to anyone who really thinks its what they want. Id even pay someone to take it!! its not all bad though.. self improvement ..yay! assisting others.. yay.. anything that reminds me of her/ magnetic pull/thoughts/signs/dreams/repeating numbers/union.. houston we have a problem!!

Anyone got one of those men in black forget everything devices handy?
Old 19-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
My question was genuine as i was curious as to what benefits you have for saying that on a daily basis. I have very little time to ever be on this forum anymore so please excuse me for not being aware of you previous postings about any kind of assistance.

But one thing you mention is a concern to me. I would like to suggest in you not taking on other people energetic baggage because it will become your own. If you dont do so already yet... learn to master how to clear and shield yourself. if you do not, these energies will stay on you and build over time and it will create problems for yourself and with your twin flame.

We say it with a sense of joy and recognition. Like saying "sweetheart" "dear" "my love" but in the term "Twin Flame." I am an empath. I can take on and disperse bad energy. I can replace with good. My childhood of horrors prepared me for this. It's the only way I survived.