Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-03-2014, 02:53 PM
flowerchild508

Exclamation I am making new progress with AP; but I still seem to be doing something wrong...?

Last night I attempted to astral project for the fourth time this week. I do seem to get closer every time but there is one thing I still can't seem to do right; project out of my physical body.
Here are my symptoms from the first three attempts:

1. Body numbness all over
2. Feelings that my whole body is spinning
3. Intense tingling sensation all over

Here are my symptoms from the most recent attempt:

1. Body numbness all over
2. Feelings that my whole body is spinning
3. Intense tingling sensation all over
(The next symptoms are only happened last night)
4. Feelings that my body is either 'puffing up' or expanding
5. Intense growing pain like feelings all over my body
6. Feeling that a led blanket is being placed over me

I woke up with taking a deep short breath because the tingling sensations were getting way too strong and once I sat up the pain was really showing in my arms, legs, feet, ankles and hands and the pain is still there nearly an hour later.
Does anyone know what method I can take to astral project and what am I doing wrong?
Old 13-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Master

Astral projection is not something you can learn to do overnight (at least that's usually the case). Some people have taken years to master the process
Old 13-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Master

The pain should not happen. Are you sure it is an ap sensation? Perhaps it is something else.
Old 14-03-2014, 06:28 AM
flowerchild508

@astraluzy

The pain is apparently because is body is not used to lying still for so long.
Old 14-03-2014, 07:02 AM
Master

Oh, I did not realise. In that case, when you start to feel pain you need to move in another position. If you do not want to do that you can get up and have a break for a while then lie in that position again. I found it is a waste of time lying in the same position if you start to feel uncomfortable. Ap rarely happens if you are in pain or feel uncomfortable.
Old 14-03-2014, 07:52 AM
flowerchild508

Ok :) that is awesome thank you so much for your advice :) I really appreciate it.
Old 14-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Knower
Hi you could try and look at this document about APs, there are is a section with common misstakes (not truely believing you can do it, not realizing you are ready to leave your body...)

http://obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein
Old 17-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Pathfinder
Getting close to doing it the first time is pretty surreal... and it feels almost accidental. I've gotten those symptoms too, no pain though.
Old 18-03-2014, 07:48 AM
Pathfinder

I've found "The Phase" very simple and easy to follow.
Old 18-03-2014, 11:43 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

I agree that you need to move position. Before I leave the body, I feel pretty amazing. It's hard for me to describe, that same feeling is there when out of body too. There is no pain. The poster above is right, if you feel any pain from laying too long, you won't leave your body. I'd personally find a more comfortable position or spot to do the OBE.

Also, once your out of body it's important to stay calm and not get excited. You will shoot right back into your body.lol. I've done this a few times. It takes a time or two to actually leave your house after the first attempt or so when you succeed. It does take practice to master.

I've had several OBE's now and I'm just getting back into it after a 4 year break. I ask my guides to come along too. They've helped me in the past to get where I wanted to go.

You are getting close. I personally keep focused on my third eye once my body is numb and remain relaxed. You'll get there. Good luck. xx