Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
When I am not shown the same courtesy.

I am showing you the courtesy, the same way I have shown @Uma, @Slowsnake and @Carnate since I grew tired of how the thread was unfolding. Whether others want to participate in a more lighthearted interaction with me about the wonders of reality... is not for me to decide I do feel quite certain that the other conversation inflates itself the moment we stop blowing life into it haha

18 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

20 When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked.

21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

Now this tells you something about character. If he can make it wither he equally could have made it blossom. He chooses the former over the latter. I would imagine either feat would make the disciples impressed. Still this part tells us something about the nature of the universe: If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. So here we are, all you have to do is ask for it, and believe in it (at least if you are Christian).

So one of the major religions, even if it does not say it out loud, believe in its possibility. Unless our counter parts here is not in agreement with Jesus here haha

Also, when someone talks about it being eons into the future, we have to look at what time actually is. As we know time is relative, this means that eons is the relation between the persons understanding of how things work and how long they believe it will take. Let us take Evolution, it was once thought that this was a process that takes really many years, but now scientist have discovered that change happens in a very short time span, because as they say: we are softwired, and this softwiring is something you can change by being consciously aware... so the more consciously aware we become the faster change happens. So maybe it does not take eons. Maybe it simply takes alignment with what one wants

Also, the future is already manifested as a potential reality, and there are countless of these, at least one per person, and these are all realities we can tap into... because they are our unmanifested potential as a being. So while it might take eons for one, because that is where that reality is placed in their minds, it might only take a spur of a moment for another, because it is in its phase of manifesting. This is what you experience when you notice something manifest easier than others, it simply mean you more easily believe in the potential of that manifestation. Now with this I don't want people to take this at fase value, but actually go out and experience it. Experience how your thoughts and feelings of a subject affects it potential to manifest.

It is said that when we desire something source answer immediately, and all we have to do for that desire to manifest is to get in alignment with it
Old 27-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I am showing you the courtesy, the same way I have shown @Uma, @Slowsnake and @Carnate since I grew tired of how the thread was unfolding.

You have, I wasn't talking about you when I made that remark.

Quote:
: If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. So here we are, all you have to do is ask for it, and believe in it (at least if you are Christian).
Well any religion that places gods above humans really.
I am probably not going to win any popularity contest if I say that the gods are on the same wheel of samsara as we are. Through my journey through life I have learned that through prayer(To a god that is) one tends to give his or her power away instead of making a pro active intent towards the change we want to see. I believe Jesus was using the language of the time which made him talk about the kingdom of his father to convey a concept instead of the real thing.

Quote:
Also, the future is already manifested as a potential reality, and there are countless of these....
It is said that when we desire something source answer immediately, and all we have to do for that desire to manifest is to get in alignment with it
This I have to think about. Even though i like to agree, Life does not always ,well hardly anytime really, manifests our desire the way we think we want it. I used to think maybe because we weren't clear enough in our intent. Or not enough in alignment if you will. These days though I tend to lean towards the idea that our perception of what is manifest is skewed (Possibly by what the buddhists call the defilements) that we simply miss that what we want is already here.

With Love
Eelco
Old 28-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Master

Quote:
I believe Jesus was using the language of the time which made him talk about the kingdom of his father to convey a concept instead of the real thing.

All we can do, right... at least if we want others to somewhat grasp what we are speaking about. From what I have understood he was like a rebel that spoke against the teaching of the age, that is probably how it always will be... since life is in a constant state of expansion.

So as he did those who speak about the conventional way of thinking will always meet resistance, because the majority is not out there on the leading edge of thought where the evolution of a world is happening. And even though they are invited, they choose to stay back home saying a home always have four walls, and going on a ship to find new worlds is insane, pushing over the edge of the world into misery. It is at least what history tells us when a new thing comes around, then a lot of people will argue against it for no other reason than it is new. It really is interesting what it is about the new people fear, and why they project such fear onto objects or concepts instead of looking in the mirror

Some say life is not a popularity contest haha. I don't know. I once perceived YHWH as some great being in misery... but at the end of the day I really find it irrelevant, since either way my world origins within me... and sure there is greater power in believing in your own power, than projecting your power onto something you conceive as greater than you. Still it can be a stepping stone for a greater belief in yourself. And my only is if it makes you happy, like truly all over happy, then everyone else should leave it alone.

My previous concern were more about those who used shielding as a life practice, rather than an immediate fix when all other fails. Because it really does not shield you against anything at all, what it does is portray all your fears on a big screen for the whole universe to watch.

Quote:
These days though I tend to lean towards the idea that our perception of what is manifest is skewed (Possibly by what the buddhists call the defilements) that we simply miss that what we want is already here.

I think that is the point, to allow what we have already manifested through our desires, instead of trying to create it all over again, when in reality we probably on a conscious level barely can grasp a fraction of it all. A Hicks talks about how action is only valuable when it is inspired, because then it is in alignment with your desires, and in that you are allowing it in, rather than chasing it around. And she also talks about that it already is here, and if we can just for a moment enjoy the vibrational reality of it, then it will manifest
Old 28-04-2017, 04:53 PM
Eelco

@Melahin I'd love to chat about these things with you.
I doubt though that this is the thread to do it. Chakra removal and all it implies is a topic that is dear to my heart. And I do feel that that should be the main topic for this thread..

With Love
Eelco
Old 28-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Master
I REALLY didn't want to continue to post on this thread but yesterday somebody actually asked Sri Vasudeva whether the chakras no longer exist in the causal body of a transcended being and his answer was yes they do exist even in the causal body. So what I wrote was not totally correct and that's the only reason I'm posting this here. The chakras exist in the causal body but in potentiality, in a dormant form. When they become active, that animates the subtle body....well don't take my word for it, listen to his wisdom - those of you who are interested.

You can listen to the whole conversation here for a limited time while it's up on the livestream: Link Click on the Conversations video for Day 33. The part about the causal body and the chakras begins at 27:17

I particularly loved his perspective that these are not the important questions to ask!

Ok that's now it. I'm done here.
Old 28-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma

I particularly loved his perspective that these are not the important questions to ask!

Ok that's now it. I'm done here.

I have been reading up on what he says about the chakra. I have had a few insights from that too. I agree that they are not the important questions to ask.

I think it's sad that you come to drop your 2 cents and then leave closing the door for a conversation about what you say.
If you are willing. I noticed you do readings. Would you as an experiment have a look at the chakra of those that claim to have removed them and are willing to be looked at?

With Love
Eelco
Old 28-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
[i]18 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

Wow, I had forgot that passage.....
I wonder why he chose to kill the tree instead of healing so it could bear fruit?
It seems counter intelligent to everything he taught about love.
Old 28-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
I have been reading up on what he says about the chakra. I have had a few insights from that too. I agree that they are not the important questions to ask.

I think it's sad that you come to drop your 2 cents and then leave closing the door for a conversation about what you say.
If you are willing. I noticed you do readings. Would you as an experiment have a look at the chakra of those that claim to have removed them and are willing to be looked at?

With Love
Eelco

I'm willing to converse about questions that I believe are important or interesting to me.

Eelco, I don't like being approached in this way for a reading. I like to feel that my time and effort is appreciated and valued, not that I'm being "tested" which is kind of demeaning.

I'm glad you took the time to think about my Teacher's views.
Old 28-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Eelco, I don't like being approached in this way for a reading. I like to feel that my time and effort is appreciated and valued, not that I'm being "tested" which is kind of demeaning.

I'm sorry,

I wasn't trying to test or demean you.
I was genuinely interested in how it would look for someone as sure of herself to have a look at some who are also sure.
Not to "fool" you into giving a "free" reading.
I also don't know where ever I gave you the idea your time and effort wasn't appreciated or valued.

But if you choose to feel I have a secret agenda in this then be my guest.

With Love
Eelco
Old 29-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
The chakras exist in the causal body but in potentiality, in a dormant form.

But does not everything past, present or future exist in potentiality there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Wow, I had forgot that passage.....
I wonder why he chose to kill the tree instead of healing so it could bear fruit?
It seems counter intelligent to everything he taught about love.

Haha maybe he just was a wee bit hangry I guess