Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-02-2015, 09:10 AM
Stina

What are you thoughts advice (my story/experiences).

So i am hoping to gain some insight to my experiences, and love to hear if it resembles any one else's beginning on their spiritual development. (warning it may be long i have the tendency to ramble on)

In 2013 i lost a pregnancy at 20 weeks gestation, obviously i was devastated and it took its toll on me mentally and physically. After getting home from the hospital and having a few weeks to settle down and start healing, life had felt like it had gone straight back to what it was before, i started to feel like everyone had forgotten about him. I am not one to ask for help, or 'talk' about things so maybe it was my own fault, people saw me smile and i suppose wanted me to stay that way. My relationship with my partner was falling apart due to this, my life started to feel repetitive and i felt 'stuck'.

Every night when i laid down in bed and closed my eyes i would see this purple/blue ball of light and it would roll around my vision, I had trouble sleeping at the time so i actually loved when it came lol i would try to follow it and try make it stay still. One night when i was going to sleep, i was laying on my side playing with the 'ball of light' and a women appeared (my eyes were closed) she smiled and i smiled back. I wasn't scared i didn't even think it was weird until she disappeared then i was like 'ahhh what just happened' lol.

The next few nights no people or faces appeared just the light as normal, but at this point it wasn't rolling around anymore it was still, i can only describe what i saw as this ( might not make sense lol) like I'm laying on the ground on my back in-between trees, at dawn or dusk, i can see what looks like the tops of trees/rocks bird flying over and other shapes one time i even saw the shape of a fairy. The sky is a purpley/blue and everything else is black. I began to get headaches in the middle of my forehead, that would literally last DAYS. Over the next few months i saw more faces, but nothing as calming as the first women, these faces i couldn't see their eyes it was strange and I'm not sure what that symbolises.

I finally got the confidence to change my boring life lol I left my partner, quit my job and moved states. I needed to move forward and look after myself. Since then a few odd things but nothing massive, some faces, some still pictures, more head aches. A couple of times I've woken up to me trying to leave my body lol not ready for OBE or astral, my legs flew up and I'm like hey where are you going come back here!!

I've tried to meditate but i am so unfocussed, i will keep trying though i am working on trusting myself and during the day i'll make sure to focus on my breathing to put me in the here and now.

I've been told a few times by psychics that i am highly intuitive and psychic (not that i noticed lol) and that my aura is green, recently a medium told me she see's indigo flecks floating around my aura and thats what she had seen in herself when her journey started and believe it or not her journey also started after a loss of a child.

Anywayys so I've gone on to long lol. Please share your thoughts, and i would really love to hear your experiences, I am open to hear any tips for my development.

Thanks for reading :)

Love and light to you all.
Old 14-02-2015, 09:19 AM
Ascender
Sorry for your loss.
I'm glad you have a new beginning and have moved on, the headache could be your pineal gland activating (3rd eye) as that sounds like on of the symptoms another symptom is to also see spirits/ghosts like you did with the face bit be careful not all spirits are good and will pretend to be good and offer help at times of distress (referred to as demons in some cases) carry on trying to meditate and learn about yourself.
If you can not retain focus try binary beats as they will calm the brain but do not constantly use them as you will rely on them after to much.
Good luck with your life and remember to share.
Many blessings.
Namaste :)
Old 14-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Stina

Thank you for your reply :) after lots of googling i figured it was my pineal gland lol Yes i can't seem to shake the fear of spirits so i think maybe if i overcome the fear i have it will become a little clearer maybe. I am hoping to meet my guides first, i think they will help me and protect me. Although i haven't quite learnt the art of meditation, i still try to protect myself daily, i 'try' to imagine myself covered in white light and spend time on that thought. I get sleep paralysis a bit and i find it frightens me a lot lol so i protect myself before bed to avoid any scary moments. :) I will try binary beats (never heard of it until now) thank you for the advice :)
Old 14-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stina
Thank you for your reply :) after lots of googling i figured it was my pineal gland lol Yes i can't seem to shake the fear of spirits so i think maybe if i overcome the fear i have it will become a little clearer maybe. I am hoping to meet my guides first, i think they will help me and protect me. Although i haven't quite learnt the art of meditation, i still try to protect myself daily, i 'try' to imagine myself covered in white light and spend time on that thought. I get sleep paralysis a bit and i find it frightens me a lot lol so i protect myself before bed to avoid any scary moments. :) I will try binary beats (never heard of it until now) thank you for the advice :)

Hello,

May I suggest the exercises at this link.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

The label I invented to describe these energy work outs is for a person reason. Never the less that 3rd exercise, if you practice it daily, will empower you and assist you in discussions with your own personal guidance.

Fear is a natural part of human existence. Do not let it hold you back but move through it. Many spiritual teachers advocate, and I agree, that the best protection is to Not Use protection. Become the truth of who you are and radiate well being for all to see.

I hope my suggestions resonate with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Stina

Thank you John. I will start the 3rd exercise today i look forward it it :) ohh and i'll be visiting your site for a read :)

I haven't heard to not use protection before! I'll give it a go!!

Thank you again :)
Old 14-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Master

i am so sorry for your loss. i miscarried my first child too.

loss of a loved one is important. it is often a turning point for people. we go about our lives just living and then suddenly we have to think about dying. this turning point tends to have people look into spiritual matters. that is where your story resembles so many others.

the part about the blue ball is very special. you are a natural. for me, the headaches are from the 8th chakra opening. it is what allows you to commune with spirit. i recommend part time work. we are human and spirit. allow time for both and the balance will help.

i love my old man. he was my first guide. yes we have guides and guards. they do act as gatekeepers and only allow what you can handle. they will also provide for you as only a lived one will. they have my back.

i hope you enjoy your journey. it is so much fun.

kk
Old 14-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Stina

KK thank you :) and i am also so sorry for your loss! my bub had development issues, his tiny bones weren't strong enough and had fractures in utero. They used the term 'not compatible with life' i remember thinking that was the coldest way to describe the situation to a mother about her child, i had the choice of carrying to term or being induced and delivering. I couldn't bring myself to carry him to term knowing he had fractures and my own tummy couldn't keep him safe. I gave birth the day he was 20weeks so i also had the choice of a birth and death certificate but i couldn't bring myself to do that either, plan a funeral and what not.

I work at the moment, but quite a lot, i feel my work/life balance is way off i try find time to meditate and i just fall asleep lol i am trying to work on balance i have been seeing 11 on the clock for the last year, constant like 3:11 4:11 5:11 I see it numerous times a day and I've been told it is a sign to balance myself.

I cannot wait to meet my guide, I know he/she will come when I'm ready but i am impatient lol.

Thank you again for your reply :)
Old 14-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Master

i can lend you mine if you like.

kk
Old 14-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Stina

Lol! Who, your guide? I don't know if he would like that too much ha
Old 15-02-2015, 04:30 AM
Master

hahaha i do his bidding sometimes and he should do mine right? i never do it without his ok.