Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-02-2015, 11:21 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Then I heard her state quite clearly I was glad to get rid of that old thing anyway. It gave me nothing but trouble and I could hear her laugh.

Yes, that's the right attitude LOL
Personally, l've never felt grief, because l've never believed in death. l feel more grief for those left behind who don't believe in an afterlife..

Quote:
Would it be possible to be able to gear spirit that well again does this mean that I am capable of hearing or do you think this was a one off.

Yes, lt can be developed through meditation. You already have a latent ability, l think. Things like Tratak (candle-gazing) are used in Yoga to give clairvoyance, cliraudience etc.., but it might be best to have a teacher for that. Plenty of advice on the internet about it, though..
l would be wary of things like Spiritualism and Mediumship, because there are very deceptive lower astral types who love to speak to ppl through clairaudience or 'voices'. Discrimination is very important where spirit 'voices' are concerned, but anyway, you seem well-balanced to me..
Old 04-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Suspended

Quote:
The nicest part to me is his dad is still being his dad even though he isn't here physically any more. But that's the sort of person he was. A devoted father and grandfather.

Yes, ppl don't change that much when they cross over. Of course, lt depends on where they end up. Most decent ppl will go to a decent place and live with those they're compatible with. There are a hell of of a lot, though, who don't even know they're dead - usually ppl who didn't believe in much when they were alive. The man below gives some good descriptions of the other worlds on his website. He's been consciously leaving his body for 40+ years:

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html
Old 04-02-2015, 11:42 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you I will look into it. Well I'm sure that both these people have gone to a really good place. They where both really good people. There is no doubt that they have both retained there personality too.
From what my partner has told me of the things his dad has said it's just typically him. As for my ex husbands mum. She was exactly the same. No different. What so ever. I actually censored the exact words she used. Lol.