Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Pathfinder

Spirit energy

Hi I often get a strange feeling. Well I'll say strange but to be honest it has happened to me for years. So I'm kind of used to it now. It can also happen in all sorts of situations. Like if I'm in a public place or alone at home watching TV or reading a book. It just happens randomly without warning.
The best way I can describe it is that I will get a physical sensation similar to goosebumps but it is jot goose bumps. It feels like a cross between goosebumps and static or some sort of energy. It can happen at different strengths and in different parts of my body. It definitely feels physical.
This sensation can be down one leg or down one arm. Or it can feel very strong and be over the whole of my back and spine area.
This isn't scared to me. But what I would like to know is do you think this is spirit drawing close to me. If it is then how can I connect with the spirit and start to communicate to find out why they are coming so close to me.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen as a warning as often things are fine after. I just wonder if spirit is trying to connect with me. But I don't know how to actually communicate with them.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Knower

My twin flame's touch is very similar. Perhaps it's your twin watching over you. When one twin is in spirit and the other is living, the one in spirit tend to hang around. How long have you had this going on for? Any unusual dreams?
Old 22-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Pathfinder

It has been happening for years. To be honest it is starting to happen more frequently. Within the last twelve months. It is not an unpleasant sensation. It feels warm. It is not something that frightens me either. I'm that used to it. Although I have to admit that I don't like it when it involves my whole back. That can be quite an intense feeling and it can take me by surprise.
I don't it is my twin flame. As I am pretty sure that my twin flame is my current partner here now in this incarnation. We are just so much a part of each other that it is just incredible.
I was wondering if it may be one of my guides or some other spirit coming close to me.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:36 AM
Pathfinder

I have recently had an unusual dream however. In this dream I saw a tribe of albino African people. They where all dancing and one of them stopped dancing. And came forward and greeted me. No words where said just an awknowledgment that I'm there a sort of shaking of hands.
I have asked who this person is and asked for a name. I just kept getting the name tansy. I mentioned this to a medium. She said that tansy was a female name. That maybe what I heard was Tanzania. I looked into Tanzania and discovered that Tanzania has one of the highest populations of albino. People. What what sort of confirmed this as being real was the fact that I hadn't known that albino people could have been of coloured skin.
I tried again for a name and the name kuna came into my head. So I researched that and found out that there is a stream in Tanzania called the kuna stream. So yet again no name just confirmation of where there person came from.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Knower

Well you have someone with you. Clearly they are not there to hurt you. That electrical tingling sensation however makes me suspicious. Keep a dream log. Most people marry soul mates not their twins.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:36 AM
Pathfinder

Why does the electric tingling feeling make you suspicious. No I've never felt threatened by it. Just curious as to why it happens. If it is spirit coming close. If it is then I would like to learn to communicate with them.
Old 22-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Knower

Because that is not a sensation felt with just anyone. It's pretty specific. I only have felt it with one man. And when he passed with one spirit. I have been touched by other spirits it does not feel the same. It is way of identifying that energy. A one of kind energy. Opening yourself will bring it even closer. So, just be aware you could be opening a door to something much bigger than you could even imagine.
Old 22-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Pathfinder

Oh that sounds interesting. Yes I agree it is very specific. I never thought of it that way. I need to meditate to see if they will identify themselves. Maybe it is one of my guides. Or as you said my twin flame.
Just hope that nothing negative would come from opening myself up to whomever this is. Although the sensation has never felt negative. It has been with me quite a long time now. It can be comforting too. I notice it more when I'm a little down. I'm not always thinking about spirit when it does happen though.
I would like to open myself up to spirit. I'm just a little wary. I know I have the ability and there are times when I know that spirit has helped me or given me strong gut instincts. Which I grown to trust over the years. As I've not yet been wrong. It has always been in my best interests.
So my feeling is that there is someone protecting me and trying to look after me. I'm not sure if I am a medium but I do know that I have some abilities. I have plenty of personal proof that the spirit world does exist.
Old 22-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for the advice butterfly. It is appreciated. Hope you don't mind me asking this. What do you mean by I could be opening the door to something much bigger than I imagine. X
Old 23-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Knower

I am sure the energy means you no harm. The bad ones make themselves known. No fear and you will be fine. Well, the opening part. I was a normal run of the mill person a few years ago. I thought there might be an afterlife. Watched ghost Hunter shows etc. Then my guy found me. In all honesty I tried to block it, deny it. I thought I must be going crazy. He did not give up. Now, I know for fact there is an afterlife, I have increased my abilities and learned I am accurate in what I pick up. And I have my twin with me constantly. Which now that I know who it is I love.I am also completely sane. But I am a very different person than who I was before this journey.